eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Aug 22, 2019 04:14 AM

GREAT OPPORTUNITY!! GET PAID TO CLICK ON ADS ON SITE WHERE I'M A MEMBER!!
Print
Author Topic: GREAT OPPORTUNITY!! GET PAID TO CLICK ON ADS ON SITE WHERE I'M A MEMBER!!  (Read 338 times)
effebi

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Oct 14, 2010 07:46 AM

PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY EVERY SINGLE WORD BEFORE REPLYING

I offer an exclusive opportunity to earn money by clicking ads on one ptc site where i'm member.

WHAT DO I OFFER

I offer 0,01 dollars for every click you do with my username
I pay via PP on a weekly basis, normally every friday

THE RULES (MUST READ VERY VERY CAREFULLY!!!!)

If you are interested in candidating yourself, do not reply to this topic, but pm me giving me your first name and your email
The first one who replies will be contacted by me as soon as i'm logged in
I will send this topic, as an agreement, and you'll have to reply writing that you totally agree to my terms
After your reply, i will send you another email with username and password to log into the site
From that moment each and everyday, you have to click on ad, without exception (no sundays, no holidays)
Notwiathstanding what i wrote below, you have the right to communicate me that you're not able to do clicks, but.....you must tell me for how many time you'll be not able to and i will decide about termination of our agreement or not, notifying you via mail and not giving you the reasons of my choice
You are not authorized to change my profile information, referring in particular (but not only that) to payment details

TERMINATION

If site scam, i'll stop my payments and this agreement will terminate
If you change my profile infos
I have the right to terminate this agreement, also without any reason, giving you notice but not justifying my decision

Now.....i wait for the first PM!!!    Wink
effebi

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #1: Oct 15, 2010 03:30 AM

bump
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.