eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Sep 16, 2019 09:17 AM

paypal or alertpay
Print
Author Topic: paypal or alertpay  (Read 2399 times)
Gunz

Referrals: 2

PTC Legend From 2006

View Profile
Reply #15: Jan 03, 2011 11:46 AM

Alertpay is getting worse and worse.. Been waiting plenty of days just for a simple answer on why my account is not receiving credit card purchases when its enabled in my account. Not a single reply and not a single "human" reply on a dispute i made months ago and still has not been resolved.  laugh
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #16: Jan 03, 2011 11:50 AM

You have to add the website in website review part and be approved.

CDaeda

Referrals: 0

CDaeda President of Daedalus Technologies Inc

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Jan 11, 2011 05:31 AM

Ebay bought out PayPal now it is questionable as a result. AlertPay is my go to site now. For those with AlertPay disputes, call customer service. You need to also call PayPal by phone to settle disputes.
« Last Edit: Jan 11, 2011 05:33 AM by CDaeda » Logged

earn24seven

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: Jan 11, 2011 06:00 AM

Alertpay is getting worse and worse.. Been waiting plenty of days just for a simple answer on why my account is not receiving credit card purchases when its enabled in my account. Not a single reply and not a single "human" reply on a dispute i made months ago and still has not been resolved.  laugh

why wait for reply when you can make a call, alertpay for me is the best, one time i was informed via email that they temporarily hold my account for security reason, i made a call and in less that 5 minutes i was able to gain full access to my account

clickinator

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Jan 11, 2011 04:08 PM

Yes why is everyone so scared to use the phone nowadays  rofl

earn24seven

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Jan 11, 2011 04:41 PM

Yes why is everyone so scared to use the phone nowadays  rofl

language barrier perhaps.....

veromar

View Profile
Reply #21: Jan 13, 2011 06:09 PM

I'm on the fence about this one.  I definitely prefer Alertpay but I've been having problems with them.  Their customer service SUCKS.  Here's my story:  My gmail got hacked just before Christmas.   The hacker then decided to access my AP account and change my primary email address to some email address I didn't know anything about.  I sent emails.  They sent back requesting information like:  last transaction, address, credit card info, etc.  I provided all that.  They then sent me an email saying my main AP email address was ____________.  I wrote back saying I had no idea what that email address was and had no association to it, hence I couldn't access my account.  I never heard from them again.  I called them.  First I was on hold for about 10 mins.  Then I talked to this guy.  I explained the situation to him.  He asked me a bunch of "security" questions and once he was satisfied with my responses, restored my original email address.  I thought that was the end of it.  A few days later, I logged into my AP account to find it was on "temporary hold".  Not wanting to waste any time, I called them.  I was on hold a LONG time and then finally the guy told me that I had to WAIT for an EMAIL from the "security department" because they needed some information from me.  I said, "You've got me on the phone.  We can't take care of this now?"  He said no, I had to wait for the email.  A week later I got the email.  All they wanted was a copy of my ID and something that proved my address.  I promptly sent a copy of my passport and recent credit card statement.  That was over 2 weeks ago and my account is still on hold.  I've been emailing them everyday resending the copies of stuff they wanted.  At this point, I don't want to call because they'll just tell me that it's something the "security department" needs to handle.  It's already cost me more money with the phone calls than I've actually got in my AP account!  I'm frustrated and am seriously thinking about looking at alternatives.  My main business (in my sig) uses both AP and Solid Pay Trust.  Anybody have experience with SPT?

I just started using this Downline Builder Splash (Love it!)
I'm getting refs to all my listed programs AND making money surfing!
http://vasthits.com/profile/downlinetop10.php?r=64914
lani941

View Profile
Reply #22: Jan 13, 2011 06:32 PM

alertpay best

veromar

View Profile
Reply #23: Jan 14, 2011 05:50 AM

language barrier perhaps.....

Money!  It's expensive to call Canada!

I just started using this Downline Builder Splash (Love it!)
I'm getting refs to all my listed programs AND making money surfing!
http://vasthits.com/profile/downlinetop10.php?r=64914
jobs8homedear

View Profile
Reply #24: Jan 15, 2011 11:20 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley I recommend my Friends to use Paypal  Smiley Smiley Smiley Kiss

True Concept of Earning $1000 per Day

gokin

View Profile
Reply #25: Jan 15, 2011 11:45 PM

It has plus and minus for itself.
Register both, cause you'll need it if you are getting Online business  ems

http://www.money-molen.blogspot.com
renishb

View Profile
Reply #26: Jan 16, 2011 01:27 AM

Its varies accordingly to geo locations..
sunny63

Hi World

View Profile WWW
Reply #27: Jan 16, 2011 01:46 AM

Paypal: If you want purchase something on internet
Otherwise, Alertpay.

donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #28: Jan 16, 2011 03:48 AM

i got a great support by phone with alertpay

but i prefer paypal

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.