eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Apr 20, 2019 09:15 AM

Please Close Topic . I receive Payment today
Print
Author Topic: Please Close Topic . I receive Payment today  (Read 2533 times)
twillno1

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Sep 28, 2010 09:12 PM

Please Close Topic . I receive Payment Today 03/10  dance2
« Last Edit: Oct 02, 2010 08:04 PM by twillno1 » Logged
gigiharif

Referrals: 6

im here

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Sep 29, 2010 12:08 AM

i am received my payment in 7 days.
Once you pay to fund your Purchase or Advertising balance you will be credited instantly. If you are not credited within 10 minutes contact us and we will credit your account as soon as possible. Sad
hi dude, this is if you pay to fund purchase or advertising balance, not if you request cashout

prem

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Sep 29, 2010 02:27 AM

I had received first payment within 24 hours from IEN BUX.

Daan1el

Referrals: 112

Nothing is as it seems to be...

View Profile
Reply #3: Sep 29, 2010 02:11 PM

"6.1. All payments are manually processed and completed within 7 days for Standard members and 4 days for Upgraded members "
according to their TOS that you accepted when you registered, so there is no reason to call them a scam..
« Last Edit: Sep 29, 2010 02:14 PM by Daan1el » Logged
prem

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Sep 29, 2010 10:19 PM

Further There is bright history of IEN Bux... They have paid members each time and every time...So, Ien bux is not scam...It will pay all members!!! Wink

twillno1

View Profile
Reply #5: Sep 29, 2010 10:27 PM

Yes , I will try check
hell2kane

Referrals: 5

View Profile
Reply #6: Sep 30, 2010 04:51 AM

I request Note - You currently have $4.18 yet to be paid.
It has been over for several days.
How long does it take to receive what I paid for?

Once you pay to fund your Purchase or Advertising balance you will be credited instantly. If you are not credited within 10 minutes contact us and we will credit your account as soon as possible. Sad

When did you request your payout?

esene

Referrals: 16

Ganar en linea

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Sep 30, 2010 06:55 AM

today i request my payment

donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #8: Sep 30, 2010 10:08 AM

i already get a payment from ienbux

received in less 1 days

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
nike21

View Profile
Reply #9: Sep 30, 2010 11:52 AM

you always you TOS before you join a site... the admin of this site is not a scammer.. he is very honest hard working admin..he owns several sites ..a network called IEN network.. he cant be each site to listen to people whine that didnt get payment within a few mins.. this isnt neobux or some other bux site where you paid instantly....
teamGW

Very Active

View Profile
Reply #10: Sep 30, 2010 02:10 PM

IENbux is an honest ptc run by honest admin. Pls never ever call it scam..... Shocked until it pays its member honestly.
I'm recently paid too... dance2

I'm very Active n looking for Active Referral Exchange for my Clixsense Pls...
badtuga

Referrals: 3

View Profile
Reply #11: Oct 02, 2010 01:53 AM

IENbux is not a scam ,but they have some financial problems and now they take up to 30 days to make the payments

http://indoevolution.info/index.php/topic,21703.msg43866.html?PHPSESSID=eb9dfacd7970f11ed85b831502078f76#msg43866

Dear IEN Members,

This letter is a notification that due to unavoidable and unpredictable financial difficulties IEN. This is caused by the trouble from one of IEN's site which is IENBux.com, that has been corrupted for the past month. The major issues has been fixed, and we're still fine tuning some minor issues that remains.

Never the less, the other financial problem is still ahead of us. Which is, a dispute from the un-cooperative members, makes the financial difficulties even more difficults.

IEN Inc, still has unliquidated budget that can be liquidated within 30 days of period. We will do our best to revive IEN Inc, by requesting IEN's member not to give up on us yet. Let's keep the fighting together side by side. IEN still needs its supportive and trusty members to overcome this financial issue along with the humble IEN's staffs. And this one thing that will make every difficulties means nothing more than a simple obstacle to the graeter good.

As for this issues is still in front of us, regrettably makes us to temporarily change some of the payment policy for standard and premium members to "up to 30 days" policy as per survival scheme of IEN Inc. We predicted this scheme for within this month only to sustained IEN's sites stability.

This is something that members should not be worries about. We will still be able to revive our beloved network with all your helps and cooperation for this matters. And this is not something that should make IEN's members to stop investing in IEN's sites. Because it is one of the solutions that will reach our whole goal to IEN's members itself.

We can assure you one thing, we are still fighting to resolve this matters as soon and as wise as possible. So, I once again convey to IEN's beloved members, we need your cooperation and understanding to keep fighting side by side with us to reach our mutual goals.
With all due respect, I would like to say, we're very sorry for the inconevenience for the difficulties we are having. And thank you once again to keep the fighting together.

Best regards,
Irfan Pratama
CEO of IEN Inc.

ironchow

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Oct 02, 2010 02:23 AM

This is one problem most admins will face!! some members taking advantage of some problems and so called ptc police who would take advantage of the problems to add mileage to their own interest!! They dont care about the ptc public all they want it to add more creds to their so good Samaritan works!! And believe me some admins also play this problems to increase the popularity of their sites.

Indonesia

Referrals: 20

View Profile
Reply #13: Oct 02, 2010 02:59 AM

They will not do this to increase their popularity cause IEN are quite popular already smug

sandycah

Referrals: 1110

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: Oct 02, 2010 03:05 AM

They will not do this to increase their popularity cause IEN are quite popular already smug

Agree with you.

I think irfan is good admin, he said about financial problem to all member.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.