eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 07, 2022 10:30 am

FJ World Inc is refocusing it's PTC business.
Print
Author Topic: FJ World Inc is refocusing it's PTC business.  (Read 2682 times)
FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Sep 07, 2010 08:10 am

Hello to all readers of the EMS community.

In the last several months I have been extremely busy trying to keep up with the increased demand for products and services. The increased workload has not been isolated to my online business and specifically to the PTC industry. I have spent a lot of time here on EMS because it was necessary to get to know the PTC community. Now that I am more comfortable in understanding the demands of PTC site owners, advertisers on PTC sites and of course the clicking community, I have to change my service offering appropriately.

Don't worry I am not leaving the PTC world. On the contrary, I am taking action to better serve the PTC community. As of July 1, 2010 I have been working full time on my own business. I accepted an early retirement package after 32 years of service for NB Power Corp. Now I can focus on growing my business. Part of the focus has been finding the right people to grow and support the services I offer.

Here is what will happen....

Social Networking - EMS is a social networking forum. It is very specific to the PTC community but often lacks objective information. It's a young forum with lot's of potential but it is having some obvious growing pains. I cannot continue with the same level of participation in this forum as I have in the past. To some extent it seems the direction of the forum is to force active members to comply with rules and ongoing changes that are just not productive. Good ideas come up and they do get implemented but the leadership is not conducive to moving towards a more professional community. Lots of good information comes into the forum but it quickly gets lost into a storm of useless posting. Useless sounds a little harsh but its not unique to EMS and I guess my expectations are high. Sorry for the rant but what I am trying to say is that social networking is very important to the PTC part of my business and I have to better manage my time and focus on a more professional community.

Hosting Service - What a dog eat dog world when it comes to looking for a hosting service. I have been in the hosting business for several years and since I got into the PTC business I got a taste of cut throat pricing. It seems that everybody wants the lowest price and demands the highest level of service. Too often I have provided a full service hosting below my cost and still the client expected a lot of my time. I was even told that my price was higher than the competition and I wasn't available when they needed me. I have to do something about this and it starts today. Prices are going up and I will be implementing a Service Level Agreement (SLA) with my hosting packages. There will be a refocusing to a managed service specific to PTC sites. Too often a PTC site owner is looking all over the place to get the lowest price for each component of their new PTC business and they often overlook the big picture. You will be seeing a trend towards hosting packages that are designed as an integral component of the overall PTC site management requirements.

Scripting Service - I am an authorized reseller for MadeRite Scripts versions of the Aurora GPT scripts. I will continue to focus on selling these scripts but I need to make some refinements in this area. I am finding that the current Aurora market is confusing for me and I am a resellers so it must be even more difficult for many serious PTC site owners. Other script providers have been gaining acceptance in the market so I need to pay attention to these new providers. However, my main concerns is my customers. I will be growing my scripting business so I can provide the needs of my customers. That need is called customization. So expect some new offering that will give site owners more options than is available from out of the box script.

Design Service - More focus will be made on providing design customization for PTC scripts. The design market for PTC sites is totally out of whack in my opinion. I don't know if its because people are looking for garbage or too many sellers are promoting garbage. Pricing is also out of balance. I am seeing some quality designs that are under priced because it is not coded and some designs are overpriced because they are fully coded. I have encountered many coded designs that are next to impossible to customize or to add some simple functionality. I prefer the designs that separates the presentation layer from the application or data layer. This is an area where I will increase staffing that is skilled and that can work closely with coders.

Site Management Service - This is somewhat of a new service but in a way its a consolidation of business knowledge and site operational knowledge. There is a demand for helping site owners to achieve success. There are many reasons for a site closing, being sold or just ignored. Unfortunately the members of the site are the real losers in a failed business. There is a void when it comes to managing a PTC site. That void is not filled by the features in the script, or by the site designer, or by the hosting provider but they can all influence the operation of the site.

Site Rating Service - This is a new service that will be introduced. fjRatings.com has just been launched and it is in the process of being configured. You will be able to go to fjRatings.com and request an objective review of your PTC site. If you feel you are very knowledgeable about the PTC market and you can give an unbias, well constructed, objective review of a PTC site then please contact me. I may have a job for you.

Finally, let me just say that the above information is to let readers know the direction and focus that FJ World Inc will take in growing its PTC business. I have several PTC sites that I fully own, I have 50% ownership in some sites and I am moving into renting/selling PTC sites. I have made a lot of mistakes and I will make many more. People that do nothing or are inactive do not make mistakes. That is not me. Some of the statements above apply to me and I make them so that when I read it again I will be motivated to do something about it.

Thank you for reading this announcement and I would appreciate any comments.

Jack
Let's Work Together

Edit:
September 07, 2010, 09:15:56 AM - Corrected typo; Thanks Oldie

« Last Edit: Sep 07, 2010 09:18 am by FJWorld » Logged

oldie

Referrals: 3

TROLLS BE GONE!

View Profile
Reply #1: Sep 07, 2010 08:57 am

Hello to all readers of the EMS community.

Scripting Service - I am an authorized reseller for the Maderight versions of the Aurora GPT scripts.

Shocked  MadeRite  big grin

Someone is always out there watching you........
devbrooks

Referrals: 6

I Develop Innovations

View Profile
Reply #2: Sep 07, 2010 11:50 pm

FJ you are always innovating! thumbs up

I am a big scammer who ripps people off money, my IP range is 117.200.250.213
gene2010

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #3: Sep 13, 2010 09:25 am

ptc-investigations put your site in "non-reviewable list" because of the "forced investment".  What does that mean? Do you "force" the payment from user before user request for cashout?

I notice some other sites are also put in the same list:  Incrasebux, Buxify, HaltPennyClicks, magicalclicks, Godfathertraffic.....

[Moderator's Editing: Dead Banner Image Removed.]
valkerion

Referrals: 1

Cause I am the game and I want to play

View Profile
Reply #4: Sep 13, 2010 10:25 am

ptc-investigations put your site in "non-reviewable list" because of the "forced investment".  What does that mean? Do you "force" the payment from user before user request for cashout?

I notice some other sites are also put in the same list:  Incrasebux, Buxify, HaltPennyClicks, magicalclicks, Godfathertraffic.....

that can answer your question:

http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,91908.msg924059.html#msg924059

gene2010

View Profile
Reply #5: Sep 14, 2010 09:15 am

That's for Incrasebux.   Smiley

So FJ World Inc is applying the same....? big grin

[Moderator's Editing: Dead Banner Image Removed.]
valkerion

Referrals: 1

Cause I am the game and I want to play

View Profile
Reply #6: Sep 14, 2010 09:52 am

That's for Incrasebux.   Smiley

So FJ World Inc is applying the same....? big grin

FJ World INC is not a GPT Owners company Wink

Yes that's for incrasebux cause you asked "What does force investment means?"

Allinone

View Profile
Reply #7: Sep 14, 2010 03:36 pm

Fjptc has some rules you maybe want to check here

http://fjnga.info/index.php?topic=33.0

3.0 Payouts
3.1 Payout processing may take up to 5 banking days but every effort will be made to make payouts as soon as possible.
3.2 You must have a premium membership to receive cash payments
3.3 Minimum payout is $1.25
3.4 If you received 2 payments and you have not purchased any link credits your next payment will be at $2.50
3.5 If you received 3 payments and you have not purchased any link credits your next payment will be at $5.00
3.6 If you still have not purchased any link credits then you must do so before receiving anymore payouts. After purchasing some link credits your minimum payout will continue to be at $1.25 with no additional requirements.
3.7 Payouts will be delayed as a result of an audit review. See section 11.0

I also can tell you it's worth upgrading.
I have been paid a total of  $41.14 so far.

defcon505

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Sep 16, 2010 10:16 pm

Good luck.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.