eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Aug 08, 2022 04:12 AM

[PTCEvolution] Looking for Resellers
Print
Author Topic: [PTCEvolution] Looking for Resellers  (Read 4266 times)
nitinkumar

Referrals: 3

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Sep 24, 2010 12:14 PM

i cant believed, why you debate about means of affliate?? this tread about ptcevolution searching a reseller  der

this really out off topic

if somebody want learn about meaning some words try open your dictionary not post in here straightface

I know means of reseller. TS do not know. How s these off topic? If TS do not know mean for reseller. He should use looking for affiliate.

FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #16: Sep 24, 2010 08:51 PM

i cant believed, why you debate about means of affliate?? this tread about ptcevolution searching a reseller  der

this really out off topic

if somebody want learn about meaning some words try open your dictionary not post in here straightface

Here! Here!

I was just thinking the same. nitinkumar you really need to go to other sections of this forum and start your own discussion.

PTCEvolution has made an annoucement that an opportunity exist to sell his script. Try and look at this section as a press release and not some school debate class.

I think this is good news for the PTC industry and it also shows that PTCEvolution has been progressing very well with his script.

As per original post...

If you are interested, PM me or send an email to support@ptcevolution.com

Thank you!

viewz

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Sep 25, 2010 01:19 AM

Hello,

We are looking for official resellers!

These are the requiremens If you wish to be official reseller:

- To get 15% off, you have to pay a fee of $12
- To get 20% off, you have to pay a fee of $32
- To get 30% off, you have to pay a fee of $120
- To get 40% off, you have to pay a fee of $320
- To get 50% off, you have to pay a fee of $600
- To get 55% off, you have to pay a fee of $880

This percentage is applicable to any license (year, year no branding, lifetime or lifetime no branding)

Reseller must have a website then they will receive a live image from us indicating that official reseller status.

If you are interested, PM me or send an email to support@ptcevolution.com

Thank you!

Sound interesting Smiley

PM'ed

Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #18: Sep 25, 2010 05:23 AM

I'm a reseller, and I can say no, you don't get any extra sources. You can only sell the script from 15% - 55% off.

GPTEngine

You are a reseller? Thats scary

Andres i advice you to check this thread http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,94309.0.html  seems you have a not so honest person working with you  worried

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
Gergo

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Sep 25, 2010 07:03 AM

You are a reseller? Thats scary

Andres i advice you to check this thread http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,94309.0.html  seems you have a not so honest person working with you  worried

I have cehcked that thread, and absolutely don't understand how can I come to that point. There is no proof there...my domain registration contact? None of them the same as the other. Yes we live in the same country with other 2 million people...

nitinkumar

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Sep 26, 2010 08:41 AM

Here! Here!

I was just thinking the same. nitinkumar you really need to go to other sections of this forum and start your own discussion.

PTCEvolution has made an annoucement that an opportunity exist to sell his script. Try and look at this section as a press release and not some school debate class.

I think this is good news for the PTC industry and it also shows that PTCEvolution has been progressing very well with his script.

As per original post...

As a 15 year ago, Someone told me that debate should be run till fully saisfy. I am not satisfy. reseller can himself purchase product.

dani68

Referrals: 112

View Profile
Reply #21: Sep 26, 2010 10:34 AM

As a 15 year ago, Someone told me that debate should be run till fully saisfy. I am not satisfy. reseller can himself purchase product.

OMG still debate about same?? ckckckck all people know means of TS, he want search a salesman to help him selling his script  at wits end you only making unless post

you only interested to debate about dif means off affiliate and reseller words but you not really interesting about this topic. so my sugested, try open in chit-chat board or advertiser here board and open tread about "if you want learn means all words in english, Learn with me in here!"

@back to topic : PM me about details andres

nitinkumar

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #22: Sep 26, 2010 11:25 AM

OMG still debate about same?? ckckckck all people know means of TS, he want search a salesman to help him selling his script  at wits end you only making unless post

you only interested to debate about dif means off affiliate and reseller words but you not really interesting about this topic. so my sugested, try open in chit-chat board or advertiser here board and open tread about "if you want learn means all words in english, Learn with me in here!"

@back to topic : PM me about details andres

Yes I am interested about topic. Thats why I want to clarify my doubts. Why I can not purchase myself? If I resell hosting, I can use myself. If I resell domain, I can purchase domain myself at that discounted rate.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.