eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 05, 2022 09:42 pm

Aurora hack vulnberabilities.
Print
Author Topic: Aurora hack vulnberabilities.  (Read 18843 times)
oldie

Referrals: 3

TROLLS BE GONE!

View Profile
Reply #75: Aug 19, 2010 09:16 pm

I will accept that those that can't answer a direct question as I have posted a few to you, and continue to argue they are right and everyone else is wrong banter only shows ignorance.  Where are the facts?  Prove your statement.....you can't or you would have so EPIC FAIL!

Someone is always out there watching you........
ptcpay

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #76: Aug 19, 2010 09:21 pm

Still have no idea what you're talking about.
maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #77: Aug 19, 2010 09:34 pm

@Oldie
I have no idea what you even say and will skip all your posts.

@maderites
Is that a way of saying prove me right or are you asking me to show you the vulnerabilities nicely?

a little of both actually..

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #78: Aug 19, 2010 09:44 pm

In that case I will send them to you once I send them to JT as well.
oldie

TROLLS BE GONE!

View Profile
Reply #79: Aug 19, 2010 09:52 pm

Not that you are reading this since you do not understand my English, I could try another language but I am really too lazy to do so, but what makes you the pro to identify these issues all of a sudden?  Until the hacking started it was quiet.  Now all of a sudden this thread.....so no I am not trusting of anything so far but I do hope this is useful to someone overall.  I have been researching what scripts were hacked btw.....this is also a consideration in my position and beliefs.  Final assessment is.......hmmm giving too much information for now I will stop there.       

MUSHY

Referrals: 20

Had a aneurysm guys never a scammer

View Profile
Reply #80: Aug 19, 2010 10:11 pm

Thanks ptcpay for helping out admins with their sites, it is very appreciated - I just want to know how to fix it all without reading all this extra rubbish  at wits end

EDIT: dont mind me I am just pre-menstrual  shakefist
« Last Edit: Aug 19, 2010 10:50 pm by MUSHY » Logged
clickinator

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #81: Aug 21, 2010 03:31 am

Hmm there something fishy about this topic  laugh
« Last Edit: Aug 21, 2010 03:51 am by clickinator » Logged

FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #82: Aug 21, 2010 10:37 am

The problem I have with this topic is trusting PTCPay.

First he singles out Aurora script, his competition has a script that has hack vulnerabilities.

He doesn't say what it is but identifies issues with server settings. A server configuration problem can impact just about anything on the server. Not just an Aurora script but a GeN4 script as well.

Then he puts in a plug for jt to make jt's version of the Aurora script look better than the mrv version of the Aurora script. What's next PTCPay? Will I see your signature link on EMS sold to jt to advertise the SDR version of the Aurora script?

Now about the GeN4 being less unhackable   der  it's not going to matter how good your script is if you cannot be trusted and you come across as someone with a hidden agenda.

If you know the holes in the Aurora script and you have a solution then do a good deed and present it. This is the developer section and not the raise suspicion section.

oldie

TROLLS BE GONE!

View Profile
Reply #83: Aug 21, 2010 10:55 am

roflmao I guess I am not the only one that is questioning at least the motive if nothing else.

ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #84: Aug 21, 2010 11:00 am

@FJworld
GeN4 doesn't need those server settings above to be secure. They are only needed on Aurora because of the security issues.

JT's script showed no tamper data issues when I checked it, so it's more secure.

I already am going to send the vulns I find to both maderite and JT

The server settings above will keep most people from getting hacked who use the script, which would make it a contribution.
FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #85: Aug 21, 2010 11:12 am

Thank you for clearing some air and I will follow-up with maderite.

@FJworld
GeN4 doesn't need those server settings above to be secure. They are only needed on Aurora because of the security issues.

JT's script showed no tamper data issues when I checked it, so it's more secure.

The server settings above will keep most people from getting hacked who use the script, which would make it a contribution.

Edit:
PTCPay are you still running ptctalk.org

I just happened to get to the site from a search in google and when I went to click on a link I got the following message.

An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry fjworld, you are banned from using this forum!
=]
Your ban is not set to expire.

Why would I be banned from your forum?
I'm guessing I was not banned recently.

Edit: August 22, 2010, 08:11:54 PM
OK I will ask the question in the following topic....
http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,87723.0.html
It seems you couldn't take the time to reply via PM but you had time to post a reply that dodged the question.
It's not like I was making a point of creating a post that was off topic. I just happened to find out around the same time I made the above post. So I made an edit and not a new post.
« Last Edit: Aug 22, 2010 08:17 pm by FJWorld » Logged

ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #86: Aug 21, 2010 11:53 pm

That has nothing to do with this thread or forum.
maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #87: Aug 22, 2010 12:51 pm

@FJworld

ok i cant help but call you on this both jt and  y script use same version aurora i also just did a complete php comparison on core files and is ee no other security measueres implemented in jts script than ours in fact just the opposite....

now you say jts script had no security flaws ptcpay wake up theyre both aurora dude..... not like comparing gen to aurora
then yu say your sending copies of faults to jt and myself but yet you just said there werent any in jts script which contradictsyourself what are you talking about man..

Fact is the sites hacked were on hypervm vps running cpanel alot of people know of the possibility of stack overflow on hypervm i havent been made aware of any hackings that happened on dedicated servers or shared hosting...

what it boils down to is i think recent happenings are being used to glorify your script is all and without a grain of truth to it to be honest

i think the fact is the sites were hacked due to being on a misconfigured vps and wow most were using sdr scripts which yet again was a coincidence not the cause

btw it has been 4 days since i asked to be shown at least a couple of these securityholes  and im still waiting.
« Last Edit: Aug 22, 2010 12:53 pm by maderitescripts » Logged

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #88: Aug 22, 2010 01:22 pm

I have my own business to manage and when I have free time I'll pass it on to you Wink. You ran a PHP comparison using what tool? Install the tamper date firefox add-on and you'll see what I'm talking about.
maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #89: Aug 22, 2010 01:39 pm

what id o find odd is this there are over 600 sites on mr servers most running mr scripts yet not one of those were hacked hmmm wonder why  by the way php edit allows you to compare and find diferences in php pages  Wink

also to my ears came a piece of info that the students from turkey that did the hacking were getting in via a fault in cpanel not in aurora  Wink

and also why would i need tamper data for firefox when i have the full version of acunetix
« Last Edit: Aug 22, 2010 02:01 pm by maderitescripts » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.