eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Aug 13, 2022 01:07 am

Welcome to New members of Maderite family
Print
Author Topic: Welcome to New members of Maderite family  (Read 4737 times)
maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Aug 11, 2010 08:37 pm

We at maderite have decided to bring on some of the bigger names in ptc and ptr to our team so we are happy to announce the following new members of the family

The Patriot Group
http://thepatriot-group.info

Jeffrey Johnson

Steve Allen/Jimmy Ray
www.auroragpt.info

everyone give them a big welcome soon as the people at illusive get off theyre buts and put whats supposed to be up they will be listed there ...

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Aug 11, 2010 08:51 pm

Thank you for warm welcome.

FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Aug 19, 2010 09:04 am

Welcome to the team guys.

shivam

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #3: Aug 20, 2010 06:20 am

Is Patroit Group also scammer like Jeffrey Johnson ? and you will joining hand means in future u too is planning scam ?
LuckyStarsSites

Referrals: 11

View Profile
Reply #4: Aug 21, 2010 06:46 am

Is Patroit Group also scammer like Jeffrey Johnson ? and you will joining hand means in future u too is planning scam ?

how about you stop spamming this thread?
maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #5: Aug 21, 2010 08:09 pm

are you new in this business and an idiot as well patriot groupis a maderite reselelr and has been around longer than 99% of the admins on this board and have never seen where t was posted they scammed anyone..

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
jjohnson777

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Aug 24, 2010 08:33 pm

I am not a scammer.  I enforce my terms though.  I be making better ones now.

deadlyp99

View Profile
Reply #7: Aug 28, 2010 01:22 am

I am not a scammer.  I enforce my terms though.  I be making better ones now.
Oh yeah, your a top class business man.  frusty

http://www.ptc-investigation-ptc.com/index.php?view=terms&
http://ptc200.com/index.php?view=terms&

Payouts
Must be 1000+ years old to request pay. All proof of age must be posted on a forum.
If no proof of age is posted we will mark it paid yet will not pay it. If post proof, we than have 1000 years to pay you provided you live that long.
New updated proof of age must be submitted yearly to verify you still alive.
All documents must be in English and must submit official government website for where live showing example of proof documents.
All documents must be in size 32 font so I can read it. Even than chances us being alive is slim I already had a stroke.
You should therefore view this as an ad only site.

http://www.bux00.com/pages/tos
12) If I do not like anything about your account than no pay.

http://www.centenariansbux.com/pages/tos
10) Must be 100+ years old to request pay. All proof of age must be posted on our forum.
If no proof of age is posted we will mark it paid yet will not pay it. If post proof, we than have 100 years to pay you provided you live that long.
New updated proof of age must be submitted yearly to verify you still alive.
All documents must be in English and must submit official government website for where live showing example of proof documents.
All documents must be in size 32 font so I can read it. Even than chances us being alive is slim I already had a stroke.
You should therefore view this as an ad only site.

jjohnson777

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Aug 28, 2010 01:09 pm

You just jealous you not smart enough to write terms so you can keep money.

deadlyp99

View Profile
Reply #9: Aug 28, 2010 01:42 pm

There is no victory over running a business where the core model is "people pay me money then I tell them to piss off when they ask for a gift".
Nothing against you personally, just the way Ive seen you run your businesses over the years is just horrible. You've not really changed your tactics though, guess that means idiots still fall for it. shakefist

jjohnson777

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Aug 28, 2010 02:30 pm

Must mean they ok with it.

paid1234

Website development - Coding - Hosting

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Sep 15, 2010 10:31 am

edited
« Last Edit: Dec 07, 2011 05:18 pm by paid1234 » Logged

nitinkumar

Referrals: 3

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Sep 15, 2010 05:56 pm

Congrats everyone - Maderite hope you know what your doing letting Jeffrey in on it...

He is a well known scammer... scammed me out of 10 sites took my money then blocked me... tried to claim through PayPal but they don't refund money on digital products.

Gd luck guys

Lo,

Why are Aurora famous? Because it was developed by scammer.

clarapv

View Profile
Reply #13: Sep 16, 2010 12:56 pm

There is no victory over running a business where the core model is "people pay me money then I tell them to piss off when they ask for a gift".
Nothing against you personally, just the way Ive seen you run your businesses over the years is just horrible. You've not really changed your tactics though, guess that means idiots still fall for it. shakefist

Hi deaddly  , but if you don't like scammers what the hell are you doing in Twitbux? Get out of it, or just be scammed . (or wait till you say " OOOH , not again"  at wits end)

Note : Twitbux = Urobux ( recently dead but not yet buried )
LuckyStarsSites

Referrals: 11

View Profile
Reply #14: Sep 16, 2010 02:49 pm

May I remind you this is an ANNOUNCEMENT thread not a flame thread

The next person who posts a flame or attack in this thread will be banned for 3 days
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.