eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 02, 2022 09:06 pm

Welcome in Beta, TraderBux.com
Print
Author Topic: Welcome in Beta, TraderBux.com  (Read 1755 times)
TraderBux.com

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Jul 07, 2010 03:42 pm

Hello.
As we all need financial freedom and struggling to find out a serious and sincere way to improve our income stability, we are so afraid about our future because of financial crises, we need a secure and stable way to improve our income stability and financial freedom, so we are here to bring a stable way to get earn more as you want,
About TraderBux,
It is our own created design and script is improved, we have added features and benefits more carefully because these are most important for a stable and serious business, we decided to create benefits in this way that our users will not have to invest lots of their money and get benefits of same as upgraded, this reduced the risk of lost their money, because we are real and provide free and cheapest way to earn lots of money as upgraded members are getting earn, we have experienced financial experts providing our users a sincere and stable way of income,
What You Will Get,
An experienced staff and support, lots of benefits, We think all our members can get upgrade their membership as we know some users can not pay lots to get upgrade, so we are here to provide same and closer benefits to upgraded members, you can get 0.01 own and 0.01 your referrals clicks just by verifying your membership,
We have cheapest Advertising Packages,
And,
All payments are instant and payout is only $2,
Benefits in Beta,
If anyone can upgrade to Higher membership of the site, will get back their full payment to their referral balance, this offer is valid till 12th July, I think this is enough, In this way Higher membership of TraderBux will be free till 12th July, So what are you waiting for?
let's finish this welcome,
payments will be maid through AlertPay, LibertyReserve will be added soon,
PayPal is not available and may it will be added in August,
Now it is the time to get registered not for reading this boring post,
Let's start,
Best Regards,
TraderBux Team, traderbux.com.

EDITED

Hello Members,
We have decided the date of launch and wana share with you, as We said at the end of July, we are going to launch TraderBux officially on 30th of July, Advertisements will be added at the time of launch, All memberships will be renewed on 30th of July, and promotions will be ended,
Regards.

« Last Edit: Jul 27, 2010 02:54 pm by TraderBux.com » Logged
TraderBux.com

View Profile
Reply #1: Jul 08, 2010 03:06 pm

Hello,
Experienced Moderators required, If you have any prier experience, join us at TraderBux.com, join and post your username here,
Requirements:
You have to send us username which is used in that PTC where you are working as moderator, open ticket with details at http://www.traderbux.com/contact.php,
Regards.
LuckyStarsSites

Referrals: 11

View Profile
Reply #2: Jul 08, 2010 03:23 pm

Please dont double post, always try and modify your post and add additional info
earningbuilder

View Profile
Reply #3: Jul 28, 2010 02:00 am

Thanks for the update admin
kurniawan05

Referrals: 194

View Profile
Reply #4: Aug 10, 2010 02:21 am

admin, my account has been suspended, i dont know why, when i m surfing ads, suddenly my accound suspended  Shocked

please tell me why ?

LEGIT GPT SITE : GLOBALACTIONCASH.COM
lynks

Referrals: 25

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Aug 10, 2010 02:43 am

It's not just you. The whole site is suspended from hosting.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.