eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Sep 28, 2022 10:25 pm

Help Identify Aurora Base Script Issues.
Print
Author Topic: Help Identify Aurora Base Script Issues.  (Read 732 times)
FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Jul 26, 2010 01:26 pm

Since I joined this forum over 13 months ago, I have learned a great deal about issues related to Aurora base Scripts.
Many issues still exist today.

Yes, several versions have been released and for the most part they corrected what was identified as a bug in the previous version. However, many sites are still running today with older versions that have not been updated. Site owners are faced with a decision to upgrade to a newer version but they are often surprised that the transition is not always as expected.

What I am asking of this topic is for your help to identify some known issues, bugs, strange behaviours, you name it. My goal will be to correct, enhance, remove or do what is necessary to come up with a reliable, effective and efficient solution.

The issues identified will be categorized by script versions. For example, Aurora 4.0.3-MR, MRV3, MRV4, etc

I will prepare what will be called a deficiency list. The list will identify the concerns as well as the script version that is impacted. In addition, the list will also attempt to identify the source of any existing solution to known issues. I know this forum has already covered a lot of issues and solution but there is no one place on this forum that compiles this very important information.

I will update this original post as I get some feedback.

oldie

Referrals: 3

TROLLS BE GONE!

View Profile
Reply #1: Jul 26, 2010 02:01 pm

Give me some time to collect my thoughts about which version etc, this is awesome I would love
to be a part of this!

Someone is always out there watching you........
757jterrell

Referrals: 0

Get a site from the OWNERS of the script!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jul 26, 2010 03:54 pm

Good project FJ, if you need any help let us know.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.