eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Feb 01, 2023 09:20 am

Need help designing gpt site
Print
Author Topic: Need help designing gpt site  (Read 1374 times)
offshoreprezi

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Jul 09, 2010 06:00 am

I'm looking for a custom design for my gpt site. It will be a shiftcode script and I would like the site to look very business professional. Any web designers please feel free to discuss your rates and time frame turn around for a custom gpt site with a means of contact.

Thank you
dakshhmehta

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Jul 10, 2010 05:13 am

I can provide you my best quality at lowest price..

http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,79717.0.html

Contact me for more details with your exact requirements

eliharold

View Profile
Reply #2: Jul 12, 2010 01:47 pm

there are lots of ptc designers around EMS just contact some

"Its not about how hard you can hit, but how hard to can GET HIT AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD! Thats how winning is done!" - Rocky
offshoreprezi

View Profile
Reply #3: Jul 16, 2010 01:57 pm

Ok I'm having second thoughts about the shiftcode script. From what I read in this forum, I would have no control over the script if I use shiftcode. How is this so and how much control do I really need to have over the script of my first site. I'm also hearing Aurora is the best. How is it better than shiftcode besides the fact you have control over the script?
« Last Edit: Jul 16, 2010 01:59 pm by offshoreprezi » Logged
Hokage

View Profile
Reply #4: Jul 16, 2010 02:22 pm

Ok I'm having second thoughts about the shiftcode script. From what I read in this forum, I would have no control over the script if I use shiftcode. How is this so and how much control do I really need to have over the script of my first site. I'm also hearing Aurora is the best. How is it better than shiftcode besides the fact you have control over the script?

I believe Shiftcode script, you don't control hosting and script.

Auroras are flexible considering you and only you control everything that belongs to your site gives you the ability to modify almost anything to fit your site.
offshoreprezi

View Profile
Reply #5: Jul 17, 2010 12:18 pm

Thanks Hokage.

Considering this is my 1st site and I don't know much about modifying, is it pertinent that I have a modifiable script?
I don't plan on opening another site and I would like to make this site top of the line professional at all costs.

I'm thinking eventually when I learn to modify and code scripts it would be in my best interests to have my site already modifiable as ideas will form throughout the duration of the sites existence in which I will want to add on and make changes.

With that said I think I will use Aurora.  Thanks for your insight
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2023 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.