eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Feb 04, 2023 09:24 am

Need A Little Help From A Coder Please
Print
Author Topic: Need A Little Help From A Coder Please  (Read 1299 times)
LuckyStarsSites

Referrals: 11

View Profile
Jul 13, 2010 05:49 pm

Hi All

I have a friend with an aurora site and she would like images to show in the timer frame (when you are clicking ads)

We have changed the click images to her chosen icons, but we need to know what to change in the timer file so the image will show instead of the number

e.g:

Any help would be appreciated (please dont post the whole code for the file that needs editing)

If you dont want to post the fix please feel free to PM it to me

Thank you Smiley
ptcpay

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #1: Jul 14, 2010 10:45 am

You should definitely not even do this. It will make that system 100% useless as bots can just be told to look for brown as well as removing the shape randomization.
eliharold

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #2: Jul 14, 2010 11:10 am

simply swop the images of the number images for the other ones

"Its not about how hard you can hit, but how hard to can GET HIT AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD! Thats how winning is done!" - Rocky
LuckyStarsSites

View Profile
Reply #3: Jul 14, 2010 11:13 am

simply swop the images of the number images for the other ones

Hi Eli

Yep did that but when the counter counts down it shows a number that isnt one of the click images (it just looks like the normal text) I was told it was something that needed to be edited in the timer.php ?

To PTCPay, yes thank you for the advice I have warned her that it isn't a great thing to modify
ptcpay

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #4: Jul 14, 2010 03:32 pm

Unless all numbers have the bear thing in it, it will just be too easy for bots.
Oscar

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #5: Jul 14, 2010 05:52 pm

just right click on the image, then scroll down to view image and get the path to were the image is being called from...

Public_html>clickimages

Also you could try using another browser or refreshing yours since it could be pulling old information stored...
LuckyStarsSites

View Profile
Reply #6: Jul 15, 2010 10:55 am

just right click on the image, then scroll down to view image and get the path to were the image is being called from...

Public_html>clickimages

Also you could try using another browser or refreshing yours since it could be pulling old information stored...

lol if you had read my original post I already did that, but the actual number it tells you to click i.e: "Click 7" shows up as normal text (not a click image) I just need to know how to change it to show the image Smiley
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2023 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.