eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jul 06, 2022 10:42 PM

FJ World Inc prepares to release new GPT script.
Print
Author Topic: FJ World Inc prepares to release new GPT script.  (Read 11061 times)
Illusive_Web_Services

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #60: Jul 01, 2010 11:45 PM

thumbs up Well I am going to stay out of all this barbie doll fight drama thread stuff.  boogie I have better and bigger things to worry about. So whatever happens happens, I just dont want to be involved anymore in this particular issue lol. I have enough problems right now trying to move (if I do decide to move) and I have my license suspended and I had 4 hr expected wait time at bmv down town today full of those dark complected people.. Made me feel real awkward being around such people. Where I come from it looks like a resort all around me, so clean so clean so clean...but omg.. I felt dirty walking out of the bmv today I didn't stay any longer than a good 15 minutes. Now I have to wait 7 days for my license to get reinstated because I didn't stay and talk to the unfortunate low income peeps of the city... I think the one hobo didn't have a shower in 10 mos. I think its that time of yr for him to get a shower.

WEST SIDE
Unique

And thats the way the cookie crumbles

View Profile
Reply #61: Jul 02, 2010 12:19 AM

Omg this FJWorld causing drama again here, damn don't you see you're not welcomed and nobody likes you?
maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #62: Jul 02, 2010 12:25 AM

Omg this FJWorld causing drama again here, damn don't you see you're not welcomed and nobody likes you?

actually your way off fj isnt causign the drama as usual jt and the sdr bunch are .....

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
ggnore

View Profile
Reply #63: Jul 02, 2010 12:37 AM

FJ World if you're such a business man, how come  only marketing you get is from this Forum, where are you trying to sell your fake "anti-cheat protection" scripts and
reselling GPT scripts as yours and you even dont have licence for it? Nobpody needs your bullshit here frusty
You're such a drama queen  der

You're causing moderators so much work and i think you should get a time-out, this forum would be alot better without you pissing other people off and causing drama
« Last Edit: Jul 02, 2010 12:56 AM by ggnore » Logged
maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #64: Jul 02, 2010 12:43 AM

FJ World if you're such a business man, how come  only marketing you get is from this Forum, where are you trying to sell your fake "anti-cheat protection" scripts and
reselling GPT scripts as yours and you even dont have licence for it? Nobpody needs your bullshit here frusty

You're causing moderators so much work and i think you should get a time-out, this forum would be alot better without you pissing other people off and causing drama.

and you gathered that from your long time of 2 whole posts here i smell a multi account

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
ggnore

View Profile
Reply #65: Jul 02, 2010 01:07 AM

and you gathered that from your long time of 2 whole posts here i smell a multi account

oh excuse me if im forbidden to read the forums without replying to topics.
Unique

And thats the way the cookie crumbles

View Profile
Reply #66: Jul 02, 2010 01:12 AM

i think this forum should be renamed to Drama Announcements  clap
maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #67: Jul 02, 2010 01:30 AM

ok ill change that then you gather all this from the 2 days you have bveen a member of the forum as i said i smell a multi account..

Date Registered:     June 30, 2010, 03:23:34 PM

greyacid

Big things Come in Small Packages ;)...

View Profile
Reply #68: Jul 02, 2010 01:35 AM

I think FJ should be given atleast one chance to Introduce his own version  dance2

FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #69: Jul 02, 2010 07:29 AM

Your Oh My God is not going to help here. I am here to help offer improvements to existing scripts. You are here to be a pain and not follow forum rules.

You're causing moderators so much work and i think you should get a time-out, this forum would be alot better without you pissing other people off and causing drama

Obviously someone else here to cause diversion and use this forum to spread lies.

You say...your fake "anti-cheat protection"
Hmm, your obviously off topic.
You may want to check this topic...
http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,77789.0.html

The rest of your post is just another attack on someone trying to help the GPT community. Again, another member wanting to jijack my Industry Annoucement and some how I am to believe I am the bad guy.

You are expected to follow the rules. It's strange that I'm the one that got a waring and no one else. And yet all I did is made an announcement to let potential script buyers know that they will have more options.

Your back and you clearly cannot stay on topic.

I think FJ should be given atleast one chance to Introduce his own version  dance2

Thank you very much.

greyacid

Big things Come in Small Packages ;)...

View Profile
Reply #70: Jul 02, 2010 07:48 AM

If you dont know how to talk with seniors , please dont pass comments....

FJ is always welcomed....as he has introduced many new features for Gpt scripts....

I m waiting for this version  bounce

Advibes

If it ain't broke don't fix it

View Profile WWW
Reply #71: Jul 02, 2010 08:23 AM

A refreshing sign to see the post above since the others are only here to incite anger and reveal themselves as

1. Being sent here as part of a group to disrupt the thread (nahhh no one would be so dumb as to do that). 
2. Drama seekers - they don't get enough attention at home (sad, not much love in those families).
3. Can't find anything else to do so they come to show their lack of character here in  ems

Back on topic, could not resist since they do not seem to be admonished for their foul mouths much less anything else. I am looking forward to seeing the release of the new GPT script and meanwhile any updates that are available.

All of our scripts come from: http://www.maderitescripts.com  Come and visit: http://advibes.info  http://tinkerbellptc.info  http://cashventureptc.info  Hosted at: http://www.maderitehosting.com not one missing site to date!
phatorbit

Referrals: 3

View Profile
Reply #72: Jul 02, 2010 10:07 AM

If you have a complaint, put it in the right section. If not, stop posting in this thread, all you are doing is trying to flame.
JakeP

View Profile WWW
Reply #73: Jul 02, 2010 12:58 PM

I think I see a new website forming as I type this I am sure many would find this very enlightening about how companies are started.  big grin

I would love to see that website!

FJ, what improvements/enhancements are you introducing with your new version? Will it just be Verdipass for the moment?

Oscar

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #74: Jul 03, 2010 05:37 PM

Just understand guys, the days of aurora resellers and sub-resellers doing whatever they want, are over. You all have a lot of room to do a lot, but you need to follow the simple rules here. They are actually very simple rules; but, you need to follow them.

We actually expect you guys to work together. But, since maderite is the full reseller which fj is license through, any products he wants to release MUST be actual maderite products since ONLY maderite has the full reseller license. It does not matter if maderite sales them or not, but they must be listed as maderite scripts. All subs must go through their reseller to get script versions out. The full resellers paid good money for their status and we will defend their rights.

That's why in the old days, most resellers are sitting on the key gen system so they can avoid this dispute and still do what they want Wink

I dont remember there being any fuss when seamless made theyre version and as i recall they werent resellers or at least not full ones .......

But Seamless operated under the "Braves11 modify as he pleases rule"  which started the whole "version" thing in the first place. 

http://getpaidforum.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=505896

But most of that fuss was on ptctalk and has been deleted when the forums when offline back in the day.

FJ, if you need some idea's on stuff you could add... or change I have some lists of things someplace I could send you.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.