eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jul 04, 2022 04:18 PM

FJ World Inc prepares to release new GPT script.
Print
Author Topic: FJ World Inc prepares to release new GPT script.  (Read 11047 times)
Illusive_Web_Services

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #30: Jul 01, 2010 04:09 PM

But he can resell mdr scripts. or whatever lol.

JT is thinking over my idea, he thinks $50 is too low even $200 .. I even mentioned 2 versions limited then they would have to buy upgrade, he said no.

But he mentioned $500 one time fee, gives the sub reseller the benefit to make their own version, and if they release another version they pay another $500, but they can no longer release another version unless they pay to become a authorized reseller..

It is like a developer license. Allows you to sell 2 versions for a total of $1000.
So what will happen is JT and I will be paid $500 for each version, then your authorized reseller will need to be paid a minimum of $10 but no more than $50 (You the buyer the developer reseller will pay the additional $10-$50 cost). I think this more than fair to the authorized resellers. They invest their hard earned dollars to release a product, purchase licenses ect.. This would be a very easy way for them to make money without barely lifting a finger. It's the way this should work in first place lol. Hardwork pays off, and hopefully, it gets easier from here to make money lol. It's all about the dollars.

Right now we got like 2-3 versions going on here, and I would love to see what others can come up with in ptc community.

Illusive_Web_Services

View Profile
Reply #31: Jul 01, 2010 04:09 PM

Quite honestly I hope your script smokes mine lol.
LuckyStarsSites

Referrals: 11

View Profile
Reply #32: Jul 01, 2010 04:14 PM

Any comments or warnings I give you regarding anything on this forum have nothing to do with myself being a reseller of SDR

Your comments were reported twice by other members and I came here and asked for you to tone it down and again you come back with your attitude........

Yes I have interest in what goes on with Aurora scripts but this does not make me bias in any way, I am a neutral party in this forum.

JT/Duality have not hi-jacked your thread they have addressed issues pertaining to your original post, others have commented because you opened your thread in a public board on a public forum.

Had you opened it in the complaints section (as you posted here in reference to a B&S thread) then only the associated parties would be allowed to post....

And you don't upset me I just have a job to do, and we generally get on quite well in the daily  goings on in EMS Smiley

But he can resell mdr scripts. or whatever lol.

JT is thinking over my idea, he thinks $50 is too low even $200 .. I even mentioned 2 versions limited then they would have to buy upgrade, he said no.

But he mentioned $500 one time fee, gives the sub reseller the benefit to make their own version, and if they release another version they pay another $500, but they can no longer release another version unless they pay to become a authorized reseller..

It is like a developer license. Allows you to sell 2 versions for a total of $1000.
So what will happen is JT and I will be paid $500 for each version, then your authorized reseller will need to be paid a minimum of $10 but no more than $50 (You the buyer the developer reseller will pay the additional $10-$50 cost). I think this more than fair to the authorized resellers. They invest their hard earned dollars to release a product, purchase licenses ect.. This would be a very easy way for them to make money without barely lifting a finger. It's the way this should work in first place lol. Hardwork pays off, and hopefully, it gets easier from here to make money lol. It's all about the dollars.

Right now we got like 2-3 versions going on here, and I would love to see what others can come up with in ptc community.

That sounds like a wonderful idea, just a little reminder to try to not double post please
Illusive_Web_Services

View Profile
Reply #33: Jul 01, 2010 04:43 PM

posting twice n a row with two different things to say? oops..
maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #34: Jul 01, 2010 08:08 PM

Parks can not pass rights on to you he does not posses, he does not have the authority to give you permission to go out and release your own versions.

Sorry this is so hard for you to understand, but you are simply in violation of your Aurora GPT Sub-Reseller license. It would have been different if parks came out here and said he was releasing an mrv-fj version, since he as that right, but he can not do that now to save you, you have released versions on your own which are in violation of your Aurora GPT Sub-Reseller license. We are not asking you to leave the GPT world or to stop making improvements. We are TELLING you that if you are going to sell our script, you must follow our rules.  It is really that simple. Now, the 24 hour timer is clicking. So please comply with 1 of the 2 options or we will be forced to revoke your Aurora GPT Sub-Reseller license.

excuse  e the product he is selling was created by me and modified by me if i wish to pass righyts for him to build code on top of my code i have the right to do that whenever i want..

Tell you what it looks like to me you and mikey hurting for money FJ comes out with a great product and someones trying to milk him for more money...

You guys just never quit do ya..

But since fj brought it up i would also like to know hey mikey what about the $423.79 owed to me and renee from dingo bux or the $298.31 from chillbux and god jknows how much from angelbux shall i go on since i got milked twice for money from reseller....

Play nice mikey and dont get so greedy

also i would like to state all our subs sell a script with theyre name at the end so that we know by whom each and every mr script was sold by and this does not go against any publicized rules on illusive web
« Last Edit: Jul 01, 2010 08:18 PM by maderitescripts » Logged

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
Illusive_Web_Services

View Profile
Reply #35: Jul 01, 2010 08:18 PM

See i knew it was no big deal lol. 
maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #36: Jul 01, 2010 08:24 PM

i dont see where it was myself till mr bigshot had to make it into one......i encourage my subs to market theyre own version f maderitescripts to set themselves apart from each other since theres only 4 of them at any given time not like 15  as others have and i mean so what not like hes calling it fj script he is just adding his company initials to the end to identify the script...the main thing is still there auroragpt 4-mrv5 which is actually something i dont see in sdr what ahppened to the 4 since we have to include the version number of script and according to yours and scotts agreement that couldnt be changed mikey...

I dont remember there being any fuss when seamless made theyre version and as i recall they werent resellers or at least not full ones .......

i just read the post above rofl and had to add a comment so basically i spend my hard work and time building something and someone has to pay you $500 to sell it rofl lmao think about that a minute thats just totally absurd..

You guys need to chill honestly befor ei have to do something drmatic like give FJ maderite and just continue my business under cheap-ptc
« Last Edit: Jul 01, 2010 08:31 PM by maderitescripts » Logged

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #37: Jul 01, 2010 08:33 PM

You guys need to chill honestly befor ei have to do something drmatic like give FJ maderite and just continue my business under cheap-ptc

Good idea maybe replace picture of monkey with picture of Mike and JT going to jail.

maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #38: Jul 01, 2010 08:52 PM

rofl now i know why i missed you so much when you werent around rofl....

i guess they forget i have a pre gopratt license laying around now lol....

oldie

Referrals: 3

TROLLS BE GONE!

View Profile
Reply #39: Jul 01, 2010 08:59 PM

This is all absurd, redundant, idiotic and it shows all of your ages!

Hmmm best of my recollection out of this bunch FJ would be closest to my age not quite there yet but close, JT below him, John under him and god knows who is younger than that. No wonder I totally freaking gave up my interest in this business where customer satisfaction went to hell in a handbag because of all of this fighting going on.....too bad you can't team up and use your brains to do something constructive instead of destructive for the most part all of this fighting does nothing at all but send me away from the Aurora's....too bad I have so much invested in them.  Anyone care to prove me wrong?  I flipping doubt it!  KEPT IT CLEAN!  Angry

Someone is always out there watching you........
maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #40: Jul 01, 2010 09:09 PM

i agree oldie its ridiculous im not arguing just stating they wanna fight heck ill give maderite to fj then he has a full reseller and i will work under cheap ptc reseller license where at least i know im safe from BS

757jterrell

Get a site from the OWNERS of the script!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #41: Jul 01, 2010 09:13 PM

excuse  e the product he is selling was created by me and modified by me if i wish to pass righyts for him to build code on top of my code i have the right to do that whenever i want..

To late to try that parks. Na he was trying to pass off his own version. If you released your own version then you should have released it not FJ stating he has a new version. We wont fall for that. Now, of course you can release it under a new name, but that still does not excuse FJ from trying to release his own version.

i agree oldie its ridiculous im not arguing just stating they wanna fight heck ill give maderite to fj then he has a full reseller and i will work under cheap ptc reseller license where at least i know im safe from BS

And parks this is fine, we can easily transfer your reseller license to FJ, of course you would have to stop being a full reseller yourself though
« Last Edit: Jul 01, 2010 09:18 PM by 757jterrell » Logged

maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #42: Jul 01, 2010 09:18 PM

rofl u are dense arent you mrv5-fj is what he stated from the start thats not a new version but an improvement of a mr script rofl..... and sorry if i give him maderite he can release anything he wants .... rofl
im not gonna get tied up in a argument jt but man your out there i tell ya.... are ya hurtin that bad jt that you see fj as a threat to your business if so i think i will turn maderite over to him just to see you squirm a bit i might enjoy the show rofl...

and actually no i wouldnt stop being a full reseller jt since i do own all of jjs sites now including cheap ptc and that license predates gopratt so sorry ...... guess you missed out on all that in other boards of the forum didnt ya... laugh
« Last Edit: Jul 01, 2010 09:21 PM by maderitescripts » Logged

claudeski

Referrals: 18

View Profile
Reply #43: Jul 01, 2010 09:25 PM

I think the problem is that the title states that the script is being released by FJ World Inc, rather than by maderite scripts with the help of FJ.
Advibes

If it ain't broke don't fix it

View Profile WWW
Reply #44: Jul 01, 2010 09:28 PM

Gee if you believe that then you should see the farm land setting in the local sea next to me.  However, what is NOT a joke is a couple of domain names I may list for sale before the weekend is over that I acquired along with over 20 sites earlier. big grin

All of our scripts come from: http://www.maderitescripts.com  Come and visit: http://advibes.info  http://tinkerbellptc.info  http://cashventureptc.info  Hosted at: http://www.maderitehosting.com not one missing site to date!
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.