eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jun 26, 2022 06:29 PM

FJ World Inc prepares to release new GPT script.
Print
Author Topic: FJ World Inc prepares to release new GPT script.  (Read 10939 times)
FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Jul 01, 2010 11:01 AM

Parks can not pass rights on to you he does not posses, he does not have the authority to give you permission to go out and release your own versions.

Sorry this is so hard for you to understand, but you are simply in violation of your Aurora GPT Sub-Reseller license. It would have been different if parks came out here and said he was releasing an mrv-fj version, since he as that right, but he can not do that now to save you, you have released versions on your own which are in violation of your Aurora GPT Sub-Reseller license. We are not asking you to leave the GPT world or to stop making improvements. We are TELLING you that if you are going to sell our script, you must follow our rules.  It is really that simple. Now, the 24 hour timer is clicking. So please comply with 1 of the 2 options or we will be forced to revoke your Aurora GPT Sub-Reseller license.

Go right ahead and revoke your illusion right now. Why wait 24 hours. Oh my, the suspense is too much.  Shocked

@ jpsportugal
Are you the topic title police or just here to agitate me and support JT ?
No need to answer. I'm just being cute with you.

The topic title is....

Now I am going to go spend some time on the beach and indulge in some cool beverages.
It's perfect weather up here in the great white north and while I am sitting here posting and looking out my picture window at the beautiful lake I can't give up any more of my time on this matter JT. Sorry  mrgreen You will just have to post and respond to yourself if that makes you feel better.

Happy Canada Day!

Illusive_Web_Services

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #16: Jul 01, 2010 11:03 AM

oh the beach sounds so fun, i wish i was with u fj. Together on the beach. Might sound gay, but yet so fun LMAO
jpsportugal

Referrals: 7

Coming soon...

View Profile
Reply #17: Jul 01, 2010 11:05 AM

Needless to say, I am not here to take you down. Just because you are into an argument you don't have the right to make such sarcastic questions... My question was pertinent. Why da hell do you avoid answering questions like this. Don't I have a point?
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: Jul 01, 2010 11:12 AM

Would anyone like this to be moved to the private board?

Of course not. What are you talking about?
If JT cannot handle this little announcement what is going to happen when my marketing plan is executed?

Moving this to a private board would be a complete waste of time and it would be a form of censoring by EMS.

The world needs to know what is unfolding and JT just has to stop using this forum with his scare tactics.

I have a lawyer on retainer for my business and that is private enough for me.

EMS staff should not involve themselves in this legal claim by JT.

Why would they want to?

Topic title........

jpsportugal

Coming soon...

View Profile
Reply #19: Jul 01, 2010 11:15 AM

What does "prepares to release" matter? What about "GPT Script"? You are not "preparing to release" a new custom GPT script developed from scratch. Let me advise (I don't care if you take it into account or not). Threat things for their names instead of calling them names they are not related to in order to attract costumers.
« Last Edit: Jul 01, 2010 11:22 AM by jpsportugal » Logged
757jterrell

Get a site from the OWNERS of the script!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Jul 01, 2010 11:16 AM

Go right ahead and revoke your illusion right now. Why wait 24 hours. Oh my, the suspense is too much.  Shocked

No FJ, per your notice you have 24 hours, you have 24 hours to come to your senses.

Illusive_Web_Services

View Profile
Reply #21: Jul 01, 2010 11:22 AM

I dont see how we could be in trouble FJ...
If you bought reseller rights from someone else, then you have illegal reseller rights.
You would be the one in trouble.
LuckyStarsSites

Referrals: 11

View Profile
Reply #22: Jul 01, 2010 11:30 AM

The world needs to know what is unfolding and JT just has to stop using this forum with his scare tactics.

I have a lawyer on retainer for my business and that is private enough for me.

Why would they want to?

Topic title........

Please quit with the attitude, language and please refrain from unnecessary double posts

EMS staff should not involve themselves in this legal claim by JT.

EMS staff are not involving ourselves with the legalities, this is purely between you and the script owners
but you chose to open this public thread with reference to this thread http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,77449.0.html so as with any thread on EMS it requires moderation by staff

Moving this to a private board would be a complete waste of time and it would be a form of censoring by EMS.

It was purely a question that I asked that was suggested in another post, and only needed a yes or no reply, not the attitude with it

john30003

View Profile
Reply #23: Jul 01, 2010 11:38 AM

You said you have a company called FJ World Inc, what a LIE!!!

I search and there is no such company registered called FJ World Inc, including newspaper & articles.

What a SHAME!!!
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Jul 01, 2010 03:16 PM

@jpsportugal
Prepares to Release - This announcement is letting the public know that my intention is to come out with a new script for the Get Paid To market.
I already have a working copy and I have actually released a component which is on ptsums.com

It was and still is my intention to update the public on the progress. I am sorry if I came across to strong towards you but I ask that you also understand that I am under fire and my guards are up. Please appreciate my position on this matter. The Aurora owners are causing a lot of noise and nothing has been sold.

Again, please accept my apology if I have not been polite to you.

No FJ, per your notice you have 24 hours, you have 24 hours to come to your senses.

You are really over reacting. All your doing is forcing an issue to get some publicity and yet  nothing illegal has occurred. And you know what, there will not be any illegal activity on my part. So I have nothing to say to you anymore. Not until you come to your senses.

I dont see how we could be in trouble FJ...
If you bought reseller rights from someone else, then you have illegal reseller rights.
You would be the one in trouble.

Mike, I didn't say anybody was in trouble. The heat is coming from you guys based on something that did not happen. If you find that I sell an illegal copy of your script then by all means send your lawyer(s). I just don't understand why we have to have all the drama on EMS. Do you think it makes sense and its good for your company to come in here and over-react on something that hasn't happened?

@yourptc
I am sorry for the double post. In the heat of the moment I guess I overlooked it. It happens to the best of us.
Holly, I am sorry that my attitude has annoyed you and other readers as well for that matter. I ask that you as well as other readers understand my position.

@john30003
I don't understand why your here to call me a liar. Just because you cannot find something in your search that says FJ World Inc is a real company does not mean it isn't. Perhaps you can get Northowl or MEM to help you with this since they are also Canadian and maybe they can help you. It doesn't matter what I say if you do not wish to believe me. And besides, why is this an issue in this topic. Hijacking are we?

Illusive_Web_Services

View Profile
Reply #25: Jul 01, 2010 03:23 PM

I wasn't creating drama, I was just stating facts because something was brought to my attention.
I'm leaving it at that, and I'm done on this issue lol. My info was stated, and that is all that matters.
jpsportugal

Coming soon...

View Profile
Reply #26: Jul 01, 2010 03:29 PM

Fully accepted. Ahh, you could have just explained your intentions regarding the script but the conversation is about Aurora Script rights and I thought you were simply doing your own version of Aurora script.
Illusive_Web_Services

View Profile
Reply #27: Jul 01, 2010 03:48 PM

my version? I released my version the other day..
I can do that, I own the script lol...
I am actually the second owner of the script, I bought out the company in October/December of 2007. (took from oct, to decmbr to finalize offer).
Resellers can have the option to use my script and sell it for $100-$150 one time fee for each version I release.

Sub-Resellers, can make mods, sell scripts, ect.. They can't however release their own versions.

To make things easier on the sub resellers I think I will set a new license program that can allow the sub resellers to do this. To be fair to their authorized reseller and the owner(s) of the script. They pay a fee every time they release a new version, a one time fee per version. They pay the script owners $50, and the authorized reseller a minimum of $10 but no more than $50. If JT is ok with that, and agrees to this, then we will start the program right away on Illusive-web.com.
757jterrell

Get a site from the OWNERS of the script!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #28: Jul 01, 2010 03:50 PM

FJ, as long as you do not promote an aurora script as your own version, then you are fine. So, lets just make sure we all understand each other here. FJ is a Sub-reseller and can not promote or sale an aurora script as his own version.

Do you fully understand FJ?

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #29: Jul 01, 2010 04:00 PM

Fully accepted. Ahh, you could have just explained your intentions regarding the script but the conversation is about Aurora Script rights and I thought you were simply doing your own version of Aurora script.

There are too many issues with the Aurora code so it would not make any sense to release my version of the aurora code. This whole thing got blown out of proportion because JT thinks he can control how I choose to implement the maderitescript versions. As you can see, Mike is more understanding than his partner JT.

This topic should never have gone into the legalities of any script. So once again the folks of ScripsDoneWrong come to my topics, hijack it and they get away with it. No wonder I get annoyed and say things that upset Holly. Holly has a vested interest on the success of ScripsDoneWrong and that concerns me when she is the staff members that gives me warnings about my attitude.

Ah well, I'm still smiling and I look forward to see the reaction of my next Industry Announcement.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.