eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jul 02, 2022 06:15 PM

FJ World Inc prepares to release new GPT script.
Print
Author Topic: FJ World Inc prepares to release new GPT script.  (Read 11009 times)
FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Jul 01, 2010 08:21 AM

In response to....
http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,77449.0.html

It appears that some people want to protect old technology that is causing a lot of grief to existing site owners as well as new site owners.

I have been authorized by MaderiteScripts to use their existing versions of their script and to modify it and sell it with an identifying suffix that says it is my version.

Well, as you can see I am getting challenged once again because I want to do what is right and I know what is right. That is provide customers with what they need.

This bullshit of locking topics or causing me grief because some company makes a claim is totally unacceptable in this public forum.

To Illusive_Web_Services and 757jterrell if you guys have some issues with what I do that you feel is illegal then please get your lawyes to contact my company. FJ World Inc

In any case,  if I have to sell a complete turnkey site with a bunch of valueable modifications then I will.

To all readers I already have a fully functional GPT script that is not using any aurora copyrighted code.

I am actively working with Maderitescripts because they are a very open minded company that understand the importance of progress. The arrangement between Maderitescripts and FJ World Inc will produce solutions that exceeds a customer's needs. It's time to come out of the dark ages with old technology and move forward with new ideas and flexibility that site owners demand.

I will update this topic soon with progress being made in the GPT script world.

Duality

Referrals: 0

Currently booked with boredom.

View Profile
Reply #1: Jul 01, 2010 08:59 AM

Let me just see if i understand you here Fj. Are you telling me, that Illusive_Web_Services and 757jterrell, the owners of the script that you are reselling, are telling you what you can and can not do with the script that they own? And if you have a problem with them and how this was handled, shouldn't this thread be in the complaints section?

Also for future reference, please watch your language.

This bullshit of locking topics or causing me grief because some company makes a claim is totally unacceptable in this public forum.

Traditional based tactics on scammers do not work. Instead of attacking when they pop out of the bushes, do the right thing. Remind them just how petty they really are. A scammer that's attacked comes back, while a scammer that's belittled stays far far away.

Help me help EMS. Send North Owl a pm, suggesting that scammers don't get banned, but get a special neon pink scammer badge!
Illusive_Web_Services

View Profile
Reply #2: Jul 01, 2010 09:02 AM

If your working with him that is fine, but parks is the authorized reseller, your a sub reseller.
Raffay

View Profile
Reply #3: Jul 01, 2010 09:22 AM

What I have seen this week is just wow, from what I understand is that FJ is working with Parks not creating his own Script and Park has given him the Permission to Modify MR.

So I think that should be allowed.

Its just like FJ Is a programmer for MR.

I Hope I am not wrong and did not offend anyone here.

Thanks

Hokage

View Profile
Reply #4: Jul 01, 2010 09:26 AM

What I have seen this week is just wow, from what I understand is that FJ is working with Parks not creating his own Script and Park has given him the Permission to Modify MR.

So I think that should be allowed.

Its just like FJ Is a programmer for MR.

I Hope I am not wrong and did not offend anyone here.

Thanks

But if you want to release a script with your Own name then you need to be Full reseller.
« Last Edit: Jul 01, 2010 09:31 AM by Hokage » Logged
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Jul 01, 2010 09:33 AM

Let me just see if i understand you here Fj. Are you telling me, that Illusive_Web_Services and 757jterrell, the owners of the script that you are reselling, are telling you what you can and can not do with the script that they own? And if you have a problem with them and how this was handled, shouldn't this thread be in the complaints section?

Also for future reference, please watch your language.

Please take your bullshit somewhere else and not in my Industry Announcement. How many times do I have to repeat myself that if you kids want to play in the big boy league then don't bring a knife to a gun fight. I have been in business way too long to have to put up with your bullshit. To all readers that are surprised about my response to this kid, please review his posts.  I do not have time for his bullshit anymore. Don't expect me to answer to anymore of your posts. If your father has an issue with my position on this matter then he knows how to contact me. There is no need of you trying to create drama in my Industry Announcement topic.

If your working with him that is fine, but parks is the authorized reseller, your a sub reseller.

Mike, I welcome you to send me a private message on this matter. We have some history where you told me I could use the script version you gave me in return for money you owed me because of your failed site called DingoBux. I do not want to use this topic to expand on the arrangement and understanding relating to the use of the script you provided me.

This forum has no jurisdiction on passing legal judgement on this matter. That is why I am not pleased that the topic got locked. However, I do understand that MEM wanted to avoid a repeat of all the bullshit that has appeared on this forum relating to aurora script rights.

MEM, I have no intention of using this forum for debating any rights to any scripts. There is no need at all for any party to do so in my opinion since there are legal avenues to these type of matters.

Again, I suggest that complainers post in the complaint section. If I had a complaint that is where I would post. That is my understanding of the forum rules.

757jterrell

Get a site from the OWNERS of the script!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Jul 01, 2010 09:39 AM

Fj, this is not an argument, you are in violation of your sub-reseller license.

You are not allowed to call a version of script your own as a sub reseller. There are 3 options:

1) Stop calling it a """"-FJ version,
2) Upgrade to a full reseller
3) Continue with your current behavior and have your sub-reseller license revoked.

Now, as we discussed before, you can modify all you want, you can make add-ons all you want. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RELEASE IT AS YOUR OWN VERSION UNLESS YOU ARE A FULL RESELLER. You must pay the owners of the  script (ie. Mike or ME) to  have that privilege.

We have no issues with you making modifications, there are tons of people out making mods for the aurora. We have issues with you releasing an FJ version because you are not allowed to do that with your current sub-reseller license.

EDIT:  After discussing this with Mike in depth, FJ you are here by notified that you have 24 hours to comply with one of the following 2 options or your Aurora GPT Sub-Reseller license will be temporarily revoked until you do comply.

1) Stop calling the script xxx-FJ
2) Upgrade to a full reseller, you must contact Mike Pratt of Illusive_Web_Services to arrange this.

« Last Edit: Jul 01, 2010 10:07 AM by 757jterrell » Logged

Illusive_Web_Services

View Profile
Reply #7: Jul 01, 2010 09:56 AM

The script I gave you was for a one site license, if i remember correctly you wanted to do a demo out of it? or something like that.
But if your going to release your own versions you need a reseller license.
If your going to sell your own modules that is fine, but they have to be sold as modules, not with a script unless your a reseller.
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Jul 01, 2010 10:14 AM

Fj, this is not an argument, you are in violation of your sub-reseller license.

You are not allowed to call a version of script your own as a sub reseller. There are 3 options:

3) Continue with your current behavior and have your sub-reseller license revoked.

Now, as we discussed before, you can modify all you want, you can make add-ons all you want. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RELEASE IT AS YOUR OWN VERSION UNLESS YOU ARE A FULL RESELLER. You must pay the owners of the  script (ie. Mike or ME) to  have that privilege.

We have no issues with you making modifications, there are tons of people out making mods for the aurora. We have issues with you releasing an FJ version because you are not allowed to do that with your current sub-reseller license.

Why do you always bring up the word, argument JT?
Can you not read and understand what I posted?
This is not the place to discuss this matter. You continually track my topics and try to create diversions . Why? You are becoming a real pain and it's unfortunate that some members in this forum may actually believe some of the bullshit you post in my topics.

You see MEM, this is the guy that is causing agitations because he cannot handle competition. He is a master illusionist and will fool this forum staff and make them believe he owns them and I bet he will even try and get me a red badge. If he hasn't already tied.

Well JT, I am not leaving the GPT script world just because you flash your Aurora badge.

I will call a modified Maderight script whatever I want.  So give it up. You don't understand what you bought.

Are you nuts? I will not pay you or Mike $1000 so give it up.

Go for it and see what happens.  big grin

I paid money to Maderightscript for special rights that he was allowed to pass on. We apparently understand the process better than you do. The way I see it JT is that you bought an illusion from Illusive_Web_Services and you are trying to impose restriction on me. Your Caps Lock  doesn't do anything for me and some members may feel that you should be banned for using Caps Lock. Or was that just on a topic title.  Shocked Beware of the Topic Title gremlins.

You know what. At this point with all your hassle I do not give a cats rats a** whether you have issues or not with what I do or plan on doing.

Again you are here creating drama based on fear.

Let me run my business and if something comes on the market that you feel is in violation of the illusion you boutgh, send a registered mail to my company office. Otherwise it will go in file 13.

« Last Edit: Jul 01, 2010 10:39 AM by FJWorld » Logged

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Jul 01, 2010 10:35 AM

The script I gave you was for a one site license, if i remember correctly you wanted to do a demo out of it? or something like that.
But if your going to release your own versions you need a reseller license.
If your going to sell your own modules that is fine, but they have to be sold as modules, not with a script unless your a reseller.

No problem Mike.

The initial release is identified as Aurora-MRV5-FJ so buyers will know it includes the VeridiPassTM module.

After discussing this with Mike in depth, FJ you are here by notified that you have 24 hours to comply with one of the following 2 options or your Aurora GPT Sub-Reseller license will be temporarily revoked until you do comply.

1) Stop calling the script xxx-FJ
2) Upgrade to a full reseller, you must contact Mike Pratt of Illusive_Web_Services to arrange this.

JT, send this to my company office as registered mail and I will have someone respond. Otherwise stop using EMS forum to do your dirty work. It would not be good for this community if this forum has to be locked down for evidence because you insist in making it part of your legal position.

Again, I repeat. All you have to do is take this issue outside of EMS and if you win your legal battle for this illusive claim you are making then you can come back here and tell the world and Northowl can ban me if he likes.

Can we not just stay on topic, please.

757jterrell

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Jul 01, 2010 10:41 AM

I paid money to Maderightscript for special rights that he was allowed to pass on. We apparently understand the process better than you do. The way I see it JT is that you bought an illusion from Illusive_Web_Services and you are trying to impose restriction on me.

Parks can not pass rights on to you he does not posses, he does not have the authority to give you permission to go out and release your own versions.

Sorry this is so hard for you to understand, but you are simply in violation of your Aurora GPT Sub-Reseller license. It would have been different if parks came out here and said he was releasing an mrv-fj version, since he as that right, but he can not do that now to save you, you have released versions on your own which are in violation of your Aurora GPT Sub-Reseller license. We are not asking you to leave the GPT world or to stop making improvements. We are TELLING you that if you are going to sell our script, you must follow our rules.  It is really that simple. Now, the 24 hour timer is clicking. So please comply with 1 of the 2 options or we will be forced to revoke your Aurora GPT Sub-Reseller license.

jpsportugal

Referrals: 7

Coming soon...

View Profile
Reply #11: Jul 01, 2010 10:46 AM

Also the title of the thread doesn't make sense after all: you are not launching a new script, you are only planning to make your own version of Aurora script which is completely different.
oldie

Referrals: 3

TROLLS BE GONE!

View Profile
Reply #12: Jul 01, 2010 10:52 AM

Parks can not pass rights on to you he does not posses, he does not have the authority to give you permission to go out and release your own versions.

Sorry this is so hard for you to understand, but you are simply in violation of your Aurora GPT Sub-Reseller license. It would have been different if parks came out here and said he was releasing an mrv-fj version, since he as that right, but he can not do that now to save you, you have released versions on your own which are in violation of your Aurora GPT Sub-Reseller license. We are not asking you to leave the GPT world or to stop making improvements. We are TELLING you that if you are going to sell our script, you must follow our rules.  It is really that simple. Now, the 24 hour timer is clicking. So please comply with 1 of the 2 options or we will be forced to revoke your Aurora GPT Sub-Reseller license.

Everyone chill it seems odd when you JT were a Reseller for John and for many many many moons were selling the MRV3 which obviously was NOT allowed but everyone did. Or is that all forgotten now since he is a legal Reseller and can make his own versions?

Calm down why all the drama when nothing has been sold, this needs to be in a private thread in the owners area not out here for all of us to see the drama and think even worse of the Aurora's than we do already, oh so sorry if that bites but it is true most of us are tired of seeing who shot who and who stole what!  

The only level headed one is Mr Illusive himself.....someone should take a lesson.

Someone is always out there watching you........
757jterrell

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: Jul 01, 2010 10:56 AM

No drama oldie, FJ is in violation and its that simple, he has 2 options that can easily solve this matter:

1) Stop calling the script xxxx-FJ, very easy to do, all he needs to do is say MRV5 with verdipass, that would be fine. But, as a sub-reseller he is not allowed to release his own version.

2) IF he want to insist on calling it xxx-FJ, then he needs to upgrade to a full reseller.

Again, this has nothing to do with parks, this is FJ releasing his own version, plain and simple that is against his sub-reseller license. He has 24 hours to solve the issue or have his license revoked until he agrees to follow the rules.

No drama, just a plain and simple thing. One way or another.

LuckyStarsSites

Referrals: 11

View Profile
Reply #14: Jul 01, 2010 10:59 AM

Would anyone like this to be moved to the private board?
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.