eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jul 04, 2022 04:09 AM

4.1.0 Aurora name the price
Print
Author Topic: 4.1.0 Aurora name the price  (Read 2278 times)
Illusive_Web_Services

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Jun 29, 2010 05:45 PM

http://www.gopratt.com/aurora410
demo user : admin
Demo pwd: admin

let me know what you think it is worth to you. Smiley Thanks.

I am aiming for $200 for each install, or 250 with coupon feature.
oldie

Referrals: 3

TROLLS BE GONE!

View Profile
Reply #1: Jun 29, 2010 06:01 PM

Ummm, for $200 I see nothing different other than the layout in the Member Nexus as you call it.
I thought I was going to see some major bells and whistles.....no offense intended but I will stick with my MRV3's, 4's and 5's. AuroraGPT Admin Panel looks the same as others prior to the MRV3 that I own.  Again no offense!  You asked I am telling, in my opinion less or the same as an MRV3 which are much less than the first one I purchased a year ago. 

Someone is always out there watching you........
Illusive_Web_Services

View Profile
Reply #2: Jun 29, 2010 06:13 PM

Smiley Thanks for the input. All of the members files was redone in ajax. Out of curiousity, What would you pay for a script like this one?
oldie

TROLLS BE GONE!

View Profile
Reply #3: Jun 29, 2010 06:50 PM

To be honest I am not sure had to read up on ajax, crash course in the benefits of it...... http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/J2EE/AJAX/  to me I have always associated ajax with cleanser!  big grin 

I can see some benefits but I personally am happy with the html, css and php.  Since I am a skirt I look for bells and whistles if I am going to spend that amount on a script and have not quite gotten there yet, close on a TE but not there yet.  Bottom line not that amount....can you give some specifics as to the benefits and why you stated that price?   Smiley

The coupon idea is cool I have to admit that!

Illusive_Web_Services

View Profile
Reply #4: Jun 29, 2010 07:23 PM

My Programmer last summer, charged me $1400 to make these features. The coupon feature is brand new. I got a brand new feature coming out soon, it will interact with multiple sites. More on that later tho.

Love the comment about the ajax.. haha that was funny. Anyways, I love ajax programming, it makes it look more professional in my honest opinion.
We added thumbnail views so you get a preview of the ad before you click the link in ptc section.
Pin code was also added to the ajax version.
Manage ads was revamped in ajax as well.
New store which allows buyer to buy multiple things before check out
If site has coupon feature, purchaser can add the coupon code to the checkout process.

With the features it lacks now leaves a lot of room for improvement for the near future Smiley
oldie

TROLLS BE GONE!

View Profile
Reply #5: Jun 29, 2010 07:34 PM

My Programmer last summer, charged me $1400 to make these features. The coupon feature is brand new. I got a brand new feature coming out soon, it will interact with multiple sites. More on that later tho.

Love the comment about the ajax.. haha that was funny. Anyways, I love ajax programming, it makes it look more professional in my honest opinion.
We added thumbnail views so you get a preview of the ad before you click the link in ptc section.
Pin code was also added to the ajax version.
Manage ads was revamped in ajax as well.
New store which allows buyer to buy multiple things before check out
If site has coupon feature, purchaser can add the coupon code to the checkout process.

With the features it lacks now leaves a lot of room for improvement for the near future Smiley

Glad you liked the ajax comment, I guess that shows my age!   Wink   I am still on html don't know that I will ever change that.....unless I have someone do it for me.   Shocked

Thumbnails views I have to admit nice idea!

Pin code as a clicker and an owner, those are common now but a good idea as well!

The multiple items you should market as an addon.....that one is great, just make sure it works for all Aurora's not only on my 1 Illusive, my many MR's but the 3 SDR's I have as well.   thumbs up

Look forward to seeing what comes next! 

Illusive_Web_Services

View Profile
Reply #6: Jun 29, 2010 07:36 PM

thumbs up
lol

I think i just saw a post from FJWorld... rut ro lol.. I gotta see what he has released.
Hokage

View Profile
Reply #7: Jun 30, 2010 07:14 PM

I liked the Ajax part but would like more Ajax. Btw I thought you were programing it by yourself. Smiley
Illusive_Web_Services

View Profile
Reply #8: Jul 01, 2010 05:39 AM

Everything from 4.0.1 and up I programmed myself, the 4.1.0 was programmed last yr to PTCBux.com . I took everything I paid for to have programmed ($1400 in updates) and shoved it into the new available version of 4.1.0!

It's stuff I couldn't program my self.
darrenan

Referrals: 378

Janitor @ CashAdda.com!

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Jul 01, 2010 05:42 AM

Demo link is not working. Sad

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Illusive_Web_Services

View Profile
Reply #10: Jul 01, 2010 05:48 AM

server is down Sad its being resolved as we speak.
Oscar

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #11: Jul 03, 2010 05:32 PM

I love ajax programming, it makes it look more professional in my honest opinion.

depends on how much you ajax since your also cutting into your banner views and featured ads impression by not reloading the pages.  But would also allow you to set ads to show by a set amount of time vs a page load which might only be a few seconds.

I took everything I paid for to have programmed ($1400 in updates) and shoved it into the new available version of 4.1.0!

The problem is, if you paid 1400 for it and you want to sell if for 200.00-250.00, someone will just clone it themselves and sell it for 50.00-100.00 per site.

Also if you look throw the forums with people asking if xxx.xx is a good amount to start a site, that number is often 200-500.00

Your best bet to price it would be to build a new site and list it on ebay just to see how much someone is willing to pay for it.
Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #12: Jul 03, 2010 05:37 PM

I get this

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/gopratt/public_html/aurora410/includes/functions.php on line 502

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/gopratt/public_html/aurora410/includes/functions.php on line 502
This script has not been registered correctly!
Please contact your script supplier for more information.

Domain Registered:
Domain Host: gopratt.com

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
irfanpratama82

Referrals: 54

Better late than never

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: Jul 04, 2010 12:26 AM

and how about a bunch of a bug from the 4.0.x version?
MY SQL Query problem that can overload the server?
have this all fixed ?

its better if you list all what you have fixed and added to this version
so we can aware what's the benefit from this new script version

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.