eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jan 27, 2023 06:16 am

Possible Aurora PTSU Mod?
Print
Author Topic: Possible Aurora PTSU Mod?  (Read 5492 times)
FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Jun 15, 2010 09:19 pm

FJ It appears you have made this already, is it available for purchase?

Actually, yes.

I added it to my Buy/Sell topic for Aurora based script modifications.
http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,70130.0.html

oldie

Referrals: 3

TROLLS BE GONE!

View Profile
Reply #16: Jun 15, 2010 09:42 pm

Actually, yes.

I added it to my Buy/Sell topic for Aurora based script modifications.

Thank you for posting the info!  Smiley

Someone is always out there watching you........
molten

Referrals: 0

LCBP RC3 Now!!!! ...***The HaKuNa MaTaTa ScRiPt***

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Jun 16, 2010 02:57 pm

that mod  it's very easy .... i have done it too already ...    yesterday in fact  boogie ...  i think  i'm going to visit this forum  more to get ideas  to make my add-ons ..    Smiley

Aurora MRV4-LCBP-RC3 Now!!!! ...***The HaKuNa MaTaTa ScRiPt*****(Cool It means no worries for the rest of your clicks(Cool*****
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: Jun 16, 2010 06:52 pm

This must be a cut-throat developer board.  Shocked

Yesterday in response to yourptc on this mod I provided my solution.
http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,75313.msg768725.html#msg768725

So I thought I would include it in the Buy/Sell board in case someone wanted it for their site.

Then the following shows up...
http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,75490.0.html
My offered price was undercut by 50%.

Now today we have another developer agreeing that it's an easy to do mod....
that mod  it's very easy .... i have done it too already ...    yesterday in fact  boogie ...  i think  i'm going to visit this forum  more to get ideas  to make my add-ons ..    Smiley

and I see a link in this developer board that points to his forum....
http://forum.latinclicks.info/index.php/topic,1825.0.html

..and look at that; this easy to do mod is listed at the top of his add on topic and he is offering it for $4.00 and he essentially did what I did by the looks of the images he has included in his forum post.

How original guys. der

Now I am not a developer but I must say there is a lesson learned here. Shocked

It's a Dog Eat Dog world.   Roll Eyes

Perhaps I need to release version 2 Undecided
« Last Edit: Jun 16, 2010 06:56 pm by FJWorld » Logged

oldie

TROLLS BE GONE!

View Profile
Reply #19: Jun 16, 2010 07:08 pm

I agree an awful lot of pimping someone's version both in threads, pm's now forum links with a bunch of idiotic pops ups (I had to peek since I knew who's it was) after the fact on many many many items in this forum and duhhhhh if they do not charge a lot less!  I wonder why this is? 

Then to top it off blatantly state they need to check out the forum more often to pick up more ideas.....ummmmm whatever!  What happened to exclusivity and coming up with something on your own or designing something that was requested from the onset then offering it in Buy and Sell?  Just my thoughts on the subject since I am one of the one's that was eluded to in the previous post. 

Also beware and ask questions of those that are offering hosting if you are thinking about using their services before you move your site.....make sure it includes a cpanel.  Been there done that.....big mistake!       

molten

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Jun 16, 2010 07:21 pm

?? ... maybe u are in right ,.. u must be up to date , and sorry  about it ,   but i need to do lot of things to get some bucks every day  , and add-ons  for scripts are easy  , in fact i have not copied the add-on  , have been requested by   milleniaclicks.info admin yesterday too  ,  he have requested to  u the add-on ... and $10  it's very expensive for him  ...  cuz he is from asia .. and dollars are expensive there  , just like in mexico  Cry    and i have  sold it to him at $1   and followed his directions to make it  , i'm very sorry if  that action broke u  ...  but i think easy things ... can be sold cheap  .. to all people ..

that's the lesson  today Sir ...   for some people .. $10  is much money .. maybe there with  $10  u can buy only a coke and a cigar... but outhere ...some people family can eat  that day with the same $10.  Embarrassed

It's a Dog Eat Dog world. <----  no Sir ...  it's to don't eat like a dog that day   Embarrassed

ems  

and to finish .... PHP it's free to any1   and  i'm glad to see  new php things everyday

WBR
. it's a free world ...   and that can maybe  put bread on their tables ...  so is good ..
that's my answer sir  FJWorld for the post

This must be a cut-throat developer board.  Shocked

Yesterday in response to yourptc on this mod I provided my solution.
http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,75313.msg768725.html#msg768725

So I thought I would include it in the Buy/Sell board in case someone wanted it for their site.

Then the following shows up...
http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,75490.0.html
My offered price was undercut by 50%.

Now today we have another developer agreeing that it's an easy to do mod....
and I see a link in this developer board that points to his forum....
http://forum.latinclicks.info/index.php/topic,1825.0.html

..and look at that; this easy to do mod is listed at the top of his add on topic and he is offering it for $4.00 and he essentially did what I did by the looks of the images he has included in his forum post.

How original guys. der

Now I am not a developer but I must say there is a lesson learned here. Shocked

It's a Dog Eat Dog world.   Roll Eyes

Perhaps I need to release version 2 Undecided

der

Aurora MRV4-LCBP-RC3 Now!!!! ...***The HaKuNa MaTaTa ScRiPt*****(Cool It means no worries for the rest of your clicks(Cool*****
molten

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Jun 16, 2010 07:27 pm

I agree an awful lot of pimping someone's version both in threads, pm's now forum links with a bunch of idiotic pops ups (I had to peek since I knew who's it was) after the fact on many many many items in this forum and duhhhhh if they do not charge a lot less!  I wonder why this is? 

Then to top it off blatantly state they need to check out the forum more often to pick up more ideas.....ummmmm whatever!  What happened to exclusivity and coming up with something on your own or designing something that was requested from the onset then offering it in Buy and Sell?  Just my thoughts on the subject since I am one of the one's that was eluded to in the previous post. 

Also beware and ask questions of those that are offering hosting if you are thinking about using their services before you move your site.....make sure it includes a cpanel.  Been there done that.....big mistake!       

Oldie ...  not very glad with your post ...    i don't use the commercial thing ..Cpanel , i use Kloxo  ....   it's very better than Cpanel ..if u know to use it ..  and that's the reason of cheap offers on hosting packages   i offer ...

Cpanel is good ..yeah ..  just like windows ... and Kloxo is Supreme ... just like Linux   ....  but the commercial thing all know manage..it's  Windows ...   

and really it's not my fault  if u don't come familiar to kloxo easy ..and only know to use    Cpanel Hosting ..    i'm very sorry for that

Thank you for your post
WBR
Luis

oldie

TROLLS BE GONE!

View Profile
Reply #22: Jun 16, 2010 07:39 pm

Oldie ...  not very glad with your post ...    i don't use the commercial thing ..Cpanel , i use Kloxo  ....   it's very better than Cpanel ..if u know to use it ..  and that's the reason of cheap offers on hosting packages   i offer ...

Cpanel is good ..yeah ..  just like windows ... and Kloxo is Supreme ... just like Linux   ....  but the commercial thing all know manage..it's  Windows ...   

and really it's not my fault  if u don't come familiar to kloxo easy ..and only know to use    Cpanel Hosting ..    i'm very sorry for that

Thank you for your post
WBR
Luis

Hi Luis.....I know what you use!  You hosted a site for me very shortly while John was not available to move it as you said you wanted to help, but I paid you for it and John moved the site and one stayed that he could not move from your server right away.

Sorry if you do not like my comments but it is true not a good system for me at all and I am sure for many others as well it would be terrible.  For you it may be a good thing, I do not think it is user friendly at all. 

I like your coke and cigar terminology you still use....I paid for that as well with lessons to change background colors as you might recall - that was a total waste of $5 for me since the site was not the way it should have been.  BTW We all work hard for our money no matter what country we are from, please do NOT forget that!  Money does not grow on trees at least I do not think it does.  Wink 

Assault

The Revolution will not be televised.

View Profile
Reply #23: Jun 16, 2010 08:20 pm

My reply to this is here : http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,75490.0.html Smiley
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Jun 16, 2010 09:01 pm

?? ... maybe u are in right ,.. u must be up to date , and sorry  about it ,   but i need to do lot of things to get some bucks every day  , and add-ons  for scripts are easy  , in fact i have not copied the add-on  , have been requested by   milleniaclicks.info admin yesterday too  ,  he have requested to  u the add-on ... and $10  it's very expensive for him  ...  cuz he is from asia .. and dollars are expensive there  , just like in mexico  Cry    and i have  sold it to him at $1   and followed his directions to make it  , i'm very sorry if  that action broke u  ...  but i think easy things ... can be sold cheap  .. to all people ..

that's the lesson  today Sir ...   for some people .. $10  is much money .. maybe there with  $10  u can buy only a coke and a cigar... but outhere ...some people family can eat  that day with the same $10.  Embarrassed

It's a Dog Eat Dog world. <----  no Sir ...  it's to don't eat like a dog that day   Embarrassed

ems  

and to finish .... PHP it's free to any1   and  i'm glad to see  new php things everyday

WBR
. it's a free world ...   and that can maybe  put bread on their tables ...  so is good ..
that's my answer sir  FJWorld for the post

der

Look. You can have all the $4.00 sales and installs you want. :-) I actually expected you to produce something better but you were obviously more concerned about trying to get a quick sale.  Shocked

If you need money and you can produce some good code I can pay you to work on several projects that I have on the go. You will get paid a lot more than $4.00
I also do not believe it would take only 10 minutes of your time to complete a $4.00 sale and installation.

You may not have followed the whole thread and picked up on the post.....
http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,75313.msg768606.html#msg768606

Sounds great JT, and as always you give what the customer wants  clap clap

I have to confess I did the coding because I though the comment by yourptc was funny and I was imagining that JT was gearing up for a major breakthrough on his next feature for the sdr script.
  rofl

757jterrell

Get a site from the OWNERS of the script!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #25: Jun 16, 2010 09:36 pm

wow you guys are all complaining about a simple mod. When it was first started by assualt in the first place. Again, wow.

Its a simple mod guys and yes you can all make it, we purchased it mainly to test assualt out as a coder. Its something we always do, check on the work, cost, speed in delivery, support, and acceptance for future work. And to tell you, assualt is one of the best coders so far in all regards. We will definitely be using him again.

But for you all to be talking smack to each other over a simple idea/mod is stupid. Guys come on, you all have the basic mod, do something else with it!!! expand it as we are doing.

molten

View Profile WWW
Reply #26: Jun 16, 2010 11:57 pm

Look. You can have all the $4.00 sales and installs you want. :-) I actually expected you to produce something better but you were obviously more concerned about trying to get a quick sale.  Shocked

If you need money and you can produce some good code I can pay you to work on several projects that I have on the go. You will get paid a lot more than $4.00
I also do not believe it would take only 10 minutes of your time to complete a $4.00 sale and installation.

You may not have followed the whole thread and picked up on the post.....
http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,75313.msg768606.html#msg768606

I have to confess I did the coding because I though the comment by yourptc was funny and I was imagining that JT was gearing up for a major breakthrough on his next feature for the sdr script.
  rofl

good ..   glad to see u  like SDR ...i have a surprise for u ...     lot of features  comes from me on SDR and MRV scripts  version

if u have good projects on mind ... lemme know ...  i really need those  lot of more bucks u have to spend for  PHP work  .. more than $4  of course as u have said per project ... i think   i will post more here to people start  to know me and know who am i  ..before say bad things about my work ...    as dev  .. i do it just for fun cuz i love the pc's and ..the fact is what YES .. i can work for any1 doing php/sql  ...cuz i need the money .. and i love to work with pc's .. and i'm not  a system engineer or any related to that ...  i'm a petroleum engineer  student doing this for  fun and bucks ... ems  cuz this is a  EARN MONEY SPACE  ems

and i don't  only do  PHP/SQL/HTML   , i do linux server managment, optimization of apache, lighttpd ,mysqld  , DB repairs , as good example .. after the hack of indoclix.com ..  i have repaired the Ifran  60MB database with more than 50K rows in there and rebuild it from crash    ,       ensamble pc's ,  laptop repairs , and can wash your car if u pay for it ..      rofl ..or repair your bender , tv, dvd  rofl   i do lot of things  .. cuz i love to read and  my brain help me out each time   dance2 

Can we just go foward of this and move on ...   we can do better things than fight for a simple 15 lines mod .. as JT said ...  big grin

Assault

The Revolution will not be televised.

View Profile
Reply #27: Jun 17, 2010 12:05 am

^ +1 Topic shoudl be locked
LuckyStarsSites

Referrals: 11

View Profile
Reply #28: Jun 17, 2010 03:00 am

Just a reminder that 90% of the posts in this thread are now completely off topic, all I wanted to know was if it was a poss. mod, I got my answer via Assault and FJ - thank you

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2023 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.