eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Aug 19, 2022 05:12 am

Outside Visitors
Print
Author Topic: Outside Visitors  (Read 899 times)
chunka

Referrals: 4

I'm NOT the ONLY Single Dad out there!

View Profile WWW
Jun 02, 2010 03:14 pm

Hello,

I am offering a $5 Paypal Gift Reward (I pay fee) to anyone who can pm me and give me details as to how to fix the following 2 errors at my site: http://www.buildingbrass.com

Error 1:
When outside viewers click a paid ad link they receive an error message and are NOT directed to the correct paid links url which means advertisers are not getting correct outside views as counted.

Please let me know if you know how to fix this problem.

Regards,
Gavin

[image not working]
Legit Sites

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Jun 02, 2010 04:07 pm

Hi Gavin

Theres only one error listed.

The reason for the error is as far as I am aware the aurora script only allows logged in members to click on ads. A developer may be able to change it however I'm not sure how much they will charge.

chunka

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jun 04, 2010 02:15 pm

Hi Gavin

Theres only one error listed.

The reason for the error is as far as I am aware the aurora script only allows logged in members to click on ads. A developer may be able to change it however I'm not sure how much they will charge.

I did actually get this fixed by Origin, but then I did something which messed up the code and I had to reinstall the original file.
This can be fixed fairly easily so am suprised nobody accept my offer for to fix.

I shall contact Origin again and maybe a few other great coders here.

[image not working]
757jterrell

Referrals: 0

Get a site from the OWNERS of the script!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Jun 04, 2010 03:18 pm

Error 1:
When outside viewers click a paid ad link they receive an error message and are NOT directed to the correct paid links url which means advertisers are not getting correct outside views as counted.

You should just need your click file updated.  Send me a pm and we will help you out for free.  mrgreen

chunka

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Jun 05, 2010 04:07 am

Error 1:

You should just need your click file updated.  Send me a pm and we will help you out for free.  mrgreen

Thank you jterrel. I am now contacting you via pm and would also like to remind you that this was not a free offer, I offered $5 and that is what I will pay you if you fix this.

Regards.

[image not working]
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.