eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Aug 16, 2022 10:21 pm

FREE Aurora Mod: Review/Edit/Delete News sections
Print
Author Topic: FREE Aurora Mod: Review/Edit/Delete News sections  (Read 7070 times)
Duality

Referrals: 0

Currently booked with boredom.

View Profile
Reply #15: May 31, 2010 02:48 pm

ok parks uh i mean "twlight" give it a rest...

Traditional based tactics on scammers do not work. Instead of attacking when they pop out of the bushes, do the right thing. Remind them just how petty they really are. A scammer that's attacked comes back, while a scammer that's belittled stays far far away.

Help me help EMS. Send North Owl a pm, suggesting that scammers don't get banned, but get a special neon pink scammer badge!
maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #16: May 31, 2010 02:53 pm

nice assumption but osrry not nowhere same people why dont you check outthe new free mod i just posted

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
Duality

Currently booked with boredom.

View Profile
Reply #17: May 31, 2010 03:01 pm

Yeah not the same person at all... Only joined today, after you started your rants, and has only posted in our threads. Yeah i soooo see how that's not you..

And about that mod of yours, eh to bad its the crappy version... like handing out the dollar store toys compared to the toys r us ones lol...

Traditional based tactics on scammers do not work. Instead of attacking when they pop out of the bushes, do the right thing. Remind them just how petty they really are. A scammer that's attacked comes back, while a scammer that's belittled stays far far away.

Help me help EMS. Send North Owl a pm, suggesting that scammers don't get banned, but get a special neon pink scammer badge!
maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #18: May 31, 2010 03:17 pm

why dont you enlighten us on how its any different than yours oh but wait you cant to do that youd expose yourself wouldnt you... now would you really like to see some posts from people i can call all our clients that have mrv5 in to support us on this but see no use and well why not stick to defending daddy in the complaint jr ... and lets see what kind of moral character your teaching your little one...

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
757jterrell

Get a site from the OWNERS of the script!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: May 31, 2010 03:30 pm

well  why dont we ask some people that have a mrv5 and ask them if they are the same???   any mrv5 owners here that have this mod in their sites? show us a screen shot.

maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #20: May 31, 2010 03:43 pm

now why wouldthey have to post sicne its readily seen on the mrv5 demo iste oh yes a few small detailchanges so it doesnt look like a obvious copy im sure but the point here is not copying scripting but plagarizing ideas.....

757jterrell

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: May 31, 2010 03:46 pm

because you most likely already took our code and used it. But, that's ok parks, we posted it for free.

And using an idea that is out is wrong because???  Its called COMPETITION. Get over it already.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010 03:48 pm by 757jterrell » Logged

oldie

Referrals: 3

TROLLS BE GONE!

View Profile
Reply #22: May 31, 2010 03:48 pm

When is this mess going to stop?  I highly doubt John took any code from you JT.  Get real!  rofl

Someone is always out there watching you........
757jterrell

View Profile WWW
Reply #23: May 31, 2010 03:49 pm

Oldie, I never said he did. He is trying to say we took his code. LOL, we like our stuff to work  rofl rofl Why would we take his code.

oldie

TROLLS BE GONE!

View Profile
Reply #24: May 31, 2010 03:56 pm

Oldie, I never said he did. He is trying to say we took his code. LOL, we like our stuff to work  rofl rofl Why would we take his code.

Well you are going about this the WRONG WAY but that seems to be normal for you as I have found out since last October.  What comes around goes around and karma can bite back so I would be careful. BTW it seems odd to me that you could not install sites but have come so far with your coding to make all these addons for your SDR versions that do have similar code if not the same on them.  To your Son JR Duality whatever...keylogger thanks hon I appreciated all of that info and did find out when my computer went into the shop that is was NOT who you told me that did it to my computer there was NO WAY it could have been.  But so be it.  Battle on!   rofl     

757jterrell

View Profile WWW
Reply #25: May 31, 2010 03:59 pm

Ok oldie, since it was parks who jumped into our thread. But, whatever

oldie

TROLLS BE GONE!

View Profile
Reply #26: May 31, 2010 04:02 pm

YOU STEAL FROM HIM AND EXPECT HIM NOT TO?  WTF.....RIGHT GOOD ONE!!! 

757jterrell

View Profile WWW
Reply #27: May 31, 2010 04:05 pm

Ok, here we go again, what did I actually steal?

maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #28: May 31, 2010 04:05 pm

because you most likely already took our code and used it. But, that's ok parks, we posted it for free.

And using an idea that is out is wrong because???  Its called COMPETITION. Get over it already.

thank you for providing this total bs since it is documented we had this for sale on the forums yet again you are caught in lies and propaganda spreading jt when all u can do is copy others and you know it.

757jterrell

View Profile WWW
Reply #29: May 31, 2010 04:06 pm

again, what did I actually steal??? an idea?? you cant own that. really you need to get over it.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.