eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jun 28, 2022 07:37 PM

FREE Aurora Mod: Review/Edit/Delete News sections
Print
Author Topic: FREE Aurora Mod: Review/Edit/Delete News sections  (Read 6851 times)
Duality

Referrals: 0

Currently booked with boredom.

View Profile
Reply #30: May 31, 2010 04:07 PM

Just so that everyone here has the right count. How many topics have you high-jacked today? I just want to make sure before i talk to the mods about this issue.

Oh and by your definition of plagiarism, just all the other ptc scripts are also at fault? Since most scripts have similar actions and behaviors? Again just trying to make sure i understand you...

« Last Edit: May 31, 2010 04:12 PM by Duality » Logged

Traditional based tactics on scammers do not work. Instead of attacking when they pop out of the bushes, do the right thing. Remind them just how petty they really are. A scammer that's attacked comes back, while a scammer that's belittled stays far far away.

Help me help EMS. Send North Owl a pm, suggesting that scammers don't get banned, but get a special neon pink scammer badge!
oldie

Referrals: 3

TROLLS BE GONE!

View Profile
Reply #31: May 31, 2010 04:09 PM

Ok, here we go again, what did I actually steal?

OMG You have to be kidding me.  I won't say anymore on this here, but I will say KARMA BITES!

Just so that everyone here has the right count. How many topics have you high-jacked today? I just want to make sure before i talk to the mods about this issue.
Count mine too in case you haven't already.  This is NOT a hijack it is telling the truth live with it.  Proof is coming......so wait for it!  rofl

Someone is always out there watching you........
maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #32: May 31, 2010 04:11 PM

no more than you have at least i dont come in and curse and insult people duality and i do at least have a few morals which you have clearly shown you dont who i feel for is your family great example your setting there for them ... but of course you were set the same example buy your dad so i guess you cant help it now can you... im done wiht you bunch you can keep on and on but both of you know your dirty and in the end karmas a really bad thing to your type and i will love the day i can sit back and watch ....

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
757jterrell

Get a site from the OWNERS of the script!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #33: May 31, 2010 04:13 PM

parks get over it already. You guys are just upset because someone else now has this mod. you are really starting show how sad you are.

Duality

Currently booked with boredom.

View Profile
Reply #34: May 31, 2010 04:15 PM

Does anyone else find it strange that they claim theft, but can not say what was stolen? Funny, last time i checked, you have to show proof. Which by the way, saying Karma this and karma that, doesn't prove anything. 

Traditional based tactics on scammers do not work. Instead of attacking when they pop out of the bushes, do the right thing. Remind them just how petty they really are. A scammer that's attacked comes back, while a scammer that's belittled stays far far away.

Help me help EMS. Send North Owl a pm, suggesting that scammers don't get banned, but get a special neon pink scammer badge!
oldie

TROLLS BE GONE!

View Profile
Reply #35: May 31, 2010 04:19 PM

Does anyone else find it strange that they claim theft, but can not say what was stolen? Funny, last time i checked, you have to show proof. Which by the way, saying Karma this and karma that, doesn't prove anything. 

All I can say now is: Wait for it! rofl

Someone is always out there watching you........
757jterrell

View Profile WWW
Reply #36: May 31, 2010 04:24 PM

rofl ok,  since we did not copy or steal anything, just another empty threat. But now moving on, this is a good mod that will work on all auroras.  mrgreen

maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #37: May 31, 2010 06:12 PM

lol all th eroof in the worl dis in the buy and sell section where its nicely listed as part of the mrv5 beta scrpt and now your claiming lol we hadnt made it before come on lol theres people here with sites that have it you gonna call them liars too rofl...

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #38: May 31, 2010 06:34 PM

I thought I told you guys to stay out of each others threads?

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
757jterrell

View Profile WWW
Reply #39: May 31, 2010 06:46 PM

First of all, thank you northowl. This is getting ridiculous. He is upset because we made our own version.

lol all th eroof in the worl dis in the buy and sell section where its nicely listed as part of the mrv5 beta scrpt and now your claiming lol we hadnt made it before come on lol theres people here with sites that have it you gonna call them liars too rofl...

And parks, that is YOUR version, NOT OURS.

Addons

View Profile WWW
Reply #40: May 31, 2010 09:21 PM

Well the instructions are pretty clear.

If you want I can implement the change for your site.

Thanks, i already made it ... Grin

Lead Capture Page, Email Template, Image Croping/removing Background etc... PTCevolution, Gen4, Aurora GPT, Xeon, Zeus (Template, Banners)
FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #41: May 31, 2010 09:31 PM

FJ,  I have no problems with you stating in this thread or the other free one how much you would charge for installation. 

I do not need your permission, acknowledgement nor do I need to state my fee if there are any for that matter.

What are you thinking?  der

757jterrell

View Profile WWW
Reply #42: May 31, 2010 09:40 PM

FJ, I am not trying to start a fight with you, but, if I were to jump into one of your threads and started giving a price for something you posted or saying that I could do the install, you would get all bent out of shape.  Free mod or not. Just take it with a grain of salt. OK? I was simply trying to make you understand that I had no problems with you stating you could do the installs here in this thread. No insult was intended.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010 09:42 PM by 757jterrell » Logged

FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #43: May 31, 2010 10:28 PM

FJ, I am not trying to start a fight with you, but, if I were to jump into one of your threads and started giving a price for something you posted or saying that I could do the install, you would get all bent out of shape.  Free mod or not. Just take it with a grain of salt. OK? I was simply trying to make you understand that I had no problems with you stating you could do the installs here in this thread. No insult was intended.

Relax. I'm a lover not a fighter. Shhh

Addons

View Profile WWW
Reply #44: May 31, 2010 10:57 PM

Right , exactly ....

Relax. I'm a lover not a fighter. Shhh

ha ha ha really ...  XD

Lead Capture Page, Email Template, Image Croping/removing Background etc... PTCevolution, Gen4, Aurora GPT, Xeon, Zeus (Template, Banners)
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.