eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Aug 15, 2022 10:58 pm

Question about the referral links and banners
Print
Author Topic: Question about the referral links and banners  (Read 1080 times)
bodyrock89

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Sep 02, 2010 06:00 pm

Hello, is there any chance not to get a direct referral if I put rel="nofollow" in the code of the referral link or banner? Ang also, if I use rel="nofollow" and someone register through that link, will it show where the referral came from(If the site has that option of course - like Neobux, Cashium etc.)?

Hokage

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #1: Sep 02, 2010 08:52 pm

If I understood you correctly.

If you used "nofollow" in your referral link and site your referring to has a username with "nofollow" then he/she will get the direct referral through your link/banner.

But if you want NOT to have direct referrals then just write site name [which I see pointless].

Anyway, hope this answers your question.
bodyrock89

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Sep 03, 2010 03:56 am

If I understood you correctly.

If you used "nofollow" in your referral link and site your referring to has a username with "nofollow" then he/she will get the direct referral through your link/banner.

But if you want NOT to have direct referrals then just write site name [which I see pointless].

Anyway, hope this answers your question.

No, I WANT to have direct referrals. I have a blog for my ptc sites, so my question is - Can I make ref links nofollow so that my blog is more SEO friendly?

MUSHY

Referrals: 20

Had a aneurysm guys never a scammer

View Profile
Reply #3: Sep 03, 2010 04:02 am

If you have no member/account in your site called nofollow then you will find them in the upline cleaner, thats one way I suppose without sending them to an account.
bodyrock89

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Sep 03, 2010 05:05 am

If my referral link looks like this: <a href="http://www.Examplebux.com/?r=MyUsername" rel="nofollow"target="_blank">
and someone register trough it, will he/she become my referral?

Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #5: Sep 04, 2010 06:28 am

No, I WANT to have direct referrals. I have a blog for my ptc sites, so my question is - Can I make ref links nofollow so that my blog is more SEO friendly?

Yes you can, there are some sites that have it, Palmbux was one of them if i am not mistake.

The no follow attribute dont have influence in the structure of the referral link itself. What it makes is saying to the SE Crawlers to give or not give PR value to that domain coming from your site.
« Last Edit: Sep 04, 2010 06:45 am by Specter » Logged

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.