eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Aug 17, 2022 07:37 pm

Consideration for improving site performance.
Print
Author Topic: Consideration for improving site performance.  (Read 3914 times)
cARRIE

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #30: May 12, 2010 03:15 pm

Thanks for this topic FJ and all who gave their opinions.
It useful for the future and less experienced aurora owners.

The Rock

Referrals: 764

View Profile
Reply #31: May 12, 2010 03:54 pm

Admin Considerations
2) Don't use Paid Offers

I'm not exactly sure how to proceed here, even though I'd love to do that I feel forced to remember that people still have credits Undecided

Thanks for the list by the way, I'll need it.

I'm serious, there is no link in this sig.
FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #32: May 13, 2010 04:54 pm

I decided to change the topic title and expand the categories identifying considerations for site performance.

Feel free to post some feedback and I can update the first post.

tixepower

Referrals: 6

Cry me a river girl.. ;'(

View Profile WWW
Reply #33: May 31, 2010 08:21 pm

I'm not exactly sure how to proceed here, even though I'd love to do that I feel forced to remember that people still have credits Undecided

Thanks for the list by the way, I'll need it.

Imagine removing x-change section when users got ten thousands of credits. This section is only bad for big sites, small sites benifit from it. The key is to not oversell it and have a rate that will eat a good amount of credits. By doing this, you will be able to turn this off one day.

I think the best way to improve performance is by only having ptc section! I mean, those feature ads/links/banners/hits today/foot prints/stats tracking of any kind rotate/change all the time. Also remove the auto update of the stats. Just use crons for that every 24 hours big grin
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010 08:27 pm by tixepower » Logged

The Rock

Referrals: 764

View Profile
Reply #34: Jun 01, 2010 12:56 am

Imagine removing x-change section when users got ten thousands of credits. This section is only bad for big sites, small sites benifit from it. The key is to not oversell it and have a rate that will eat a good amount of credits. By doing this, you will be able to turn this off one day.

I think the best way to improve performance is by only having ptc section! I mean, those feature ads/links/banners/hits today/foot prints/stats tracking of any kind rotate/change all the time. Also remove the auto update of the stats. Just use crons for that every 24 hours big grin

I'll keep the exchange section, but your point is valid.

Meh I'll just bump the prices (your conversion idea adapted) and people will stop buying - as they always do.

I'm serious, there is no link in this sig.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.