eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Feb 02, 2023 05:44 am

Zeus 2.0 Script- GeN3 ripoff.
Print
Author Topic: Zeus 2.0 Script- GeN3 ripoff.  (Read 15304 times)
ptcpay

Referrals: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2010 05:03 am

Hello,

I have been able to get my hands on a copy of the "Zeus 2.0" script. After looking at the files, I found it's just GeN3 with a different design and a tiny bit of coding change. This is the same script svbux was using, and I was able to win in that case as well.

Just a warning, I will be shutting down any site using this script. DMCA will be sent today, lawyer calls to the webhosts will be done on Monday.

Regards.

Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #1: May 08, 2010 05:10 am

This story is getting so fun  XD

First we have that Hatbux (ex SvBux) is accusing sites of being using their script with no licence, even knowing apparently people have purchased the script from a legit (and apparently only) seller.
Now we have you (PTCPays) saying that that Script (independent of who is the true official seller) is actually a copy of your script
And even more funny is that previsouly to all this, you had already charged SvBux with the same

You have to love PTC World  boogie

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #2: May 08, 2010 05:12 am

It's the same script svbux was using. I won that, and I will win this. Some files even still have GeN3 copyright statement.  rofl
parazitul

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: May 08, 2010 05:13 am

then explain this .why your all scrips have 1.000.000 bugs and zeus don't have any bugs? der der der

image not work
Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #4: May 08, 2010 05:16 am

It's the same script svbux was using. I won that, and I will win this. Some files even still have GeN3 copyright statement.  rofl

So that means Hatbux will go down soon as well? Undecided

then explain this .why your all scrips have 1.000.000 bugs and zeus don't have any bugs? der der der

Because they worked hard to provide a quality product?  boogie

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #5: May 08, 2010 05:22 am

All those sites will go down. And actually, the new version of GeN4 has no unaddressed bugs.
parazitul

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: May 08, 2010 05:23 am

All those sites will go down. And actually, the new version of GeN4 has no unaddressed bugs.

we will see that. XD XD XD

image not work
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #7: May 08, 2010 05:26 am

we will see that. XD XD XD

See what? It's been out since April 27. Smiley
parazitul

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: May 08, 2010 05:27 am

unaddressed bugs are not becouse you didn's sold from 27.04 any script. XD XD XD

image not work
ripper88

Referrals: 5

View Profile
Reply #9: May 08, 2010 05:28 am

oh my, they bought for a thousand dollar and now getting ready to rip off  shakefist
who should to blame, the buyer or zeus  XD

ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #10: May 08, 2010 05:30 am

unaddressed bugs are not becouse you didn's sold from 27.04 any script. XD XD XD

Huh? That didn't make any sense.

@ripper
The seller most likely, since he didn't tell the buyers that he was ripping them off Wink.
ripper88

Referrals: 5

View Profile
Reply #11: May 08, 2010 05:34 am

Huh? That didn't make any sense.

@ripper
The seller most likely, since he didn't tell the buyers that he was ripping them off Wink.
so why don't you take an action into zeus itself not to the buyer 1 by 1.

jpsportugal

Referrals: 7

Coming soon...

View Profile
Reply #12: May 08, 2010 05:35 am

oh my, they bought for a thousand dollar and now getting ready to rip off  shakefist
who should to blame, the buyer or zeus  XD

yeah that first statement was pointless.
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #13: May 08, 2010 05:41 am

Because by taking down the illegal sites, the toll will be on the seller. The buyers will refund their money, and he will be the one hurt in the end. I also do not have the identity of the seller, and therefore a DMCA against all sites using it is the only effective method.
jason1308

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #14: May 08, 2010 09:00 am

I would have thought that before you pursue any action, you should at least offer the site the opportunity of buying a legit license from you, so that it does nor affect there business, after all it might not be there fault that they have been ripped off, so there business shouldn't have to suffer unless they don't want to negotiate a new deal, or be given the chance to find a new script.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2023 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.