eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Oct 02, 2022 05:40 pm

Addon Ideas
Print
Author Topic: Addon Ideas  (Read 2601 times)
Developz

Referrals: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2010 02:17 pm

Well I've officially ran out of ideas. That's where you come in. The idea I choose will receive the addon free + copyright removal for him and a friend. Now I'm looking for something not to complicated but just post away.  XD

* My idea is a "Slot Machine"
jason1308

View Profile
Reply #1: May 01, 2010 04:02 pm

What I would like to see is a way of offering an extra membership offer (tier), so that you can have a basic membership (free), a paid membership, and a second paid membership.

the basic could then have say 4 ads, the second one say 4 ads +4 extra ads and the third one have 4 ads + 4 ads + extra 4 ads.

Of course advertisers would also be able to offer their ads to either or all of the above groups.

This would hopefully provide more income and also be able to offer members a better choice of memberships to chose from based on the amount of ads available and not just on the extra ads/banner credits added to their account.

Hope this makes sense.

PS Like the idea of a slot machine or perhaps another game or two (with graphics would be good)
Legit Sites

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: May 01, 2010 04:54 pm

I might be getting too complicated now but however about a simple game like connect 4 or something along those lines basically players can play against each other using say $0.10 a go and the winner would win $0.17 and the site makes $0.03 back which is removed from the site.

You would need a:

Lobby (somewhere to create and join games)
Game
Rewards System
Inactivity Rule say no move is made within 48 hours or a set time then the person who hadn't made the move forfits the game.
Maybe a Message system underneath the game for players to talk.

Just my 2 cents

jason1308

View Profile
Reply #3: May 01, 2010 04:59 pm

Another suggestion is it possible to be able to stop the timer or reset it if the member switches tabs or moves the mouse off the frame ?
jumbo

chj

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: May 02, 2010 01:08 am

What you think about the game addon were users plays with other users on money and points. I am personally pay you 20 baks for removing copyright from game stone-knife-papper if you sevelop it. The game is very simple. http://investory.org.ua/index.php?view=Game&    -    example

Write what you think about it
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010 01:09 am by jumbo » Logged

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: May 02, 2010 06:09 am

Same idea as you-cubez.com but with links instead of cubes mrgreen this would be excellent if it could be built around jason's suggestion.

Assault

The Revolution will not be televised.

View Profile
Reply #6: May 02, 2010 12:46 pm

would not be allowed to use the money to get paid via PayPal as it is against their TOS
clickinator

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: May 03, 2010 10:39 am

would not be allowed to use the money to get paid via PayPal as it is against their TOS

simple soulution only allow winnings on game to be withdrwan by alertpay or liberty when it comes to money members not care which processor they cashout with thye only care which processor they pay with  Smiley

The Rock

Referrals: 764

View Profile
Reply #8: May 03, 2010 10:43 am

Well how about allowing members to customise their membership by picking features of existing memberships?

A price per feature could be set by the admin and obviously a customisation fee.

As compensation they get to pick their membership name rofl

I'm serious, there is no link in this sig.
jumbo

chj

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: May 03, 2010 11:24 am

It will be greate allow users make transfers from user to user, points and balance
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010 11:33 am by jumbo » Logged
friendishan

Referrals: 6

Meet The Weirdos!

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: May 03, 2010 11:32 am

um..

ref recycle  shakefist

Developz

View Profile
Reply #11: May 03, 2010 11:35 am

um..

ref recycle  shakefist

That addon already exists.
gsbux

Referrals: 34

View Profile
Reply #12: May 03, 2010 02:32 pm

Well how about allowing members to customise their membership by picking features of existing memberships?

A price per feature could be set by the admin and obviously a customisation fee.

As compensation they get to pick their membership name rofl

Nice suggestion Smiley
firebunny

View Profile
Reply #13: May 03, 2010 02:36 pm

My idea is :
Example member Pay 1-2-3$ And For Every Refferal  he Get He will get example 0.20$
And It Is tabele To See how much you earn but this way (but only Addon Not Script)

I think It Is somthing new!

jason1308

View Profile
Reply #14: May 04, 2010 07:25 pm

Something just to make it look a bit more professional, would be to have a couple extra fields when they sign up, so have First name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Age, Country added to the sign up process.  Password needed to entered twice, paypal id to be entered at sign up etc  and then just to be different, the chance to upload a picture, which could be on their profile and also perhaps used in the integrated forum.

I know these are important in how it functions and are just eyecandy, but it would at least make it look different from the many other aurora sites around.

Even the odd graph with amount of clicks done would be nice.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.