eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jul 15, 2019 03:16 PM

paypal.feedback@echosurvey.com
Print
Author Topic: paypal.feedback@echosurvey.com  (Read 14708 times)
Portgas

Referrals: 0

A Heavy bass line is my kind of silence

View Profile WWW
Apr 27, 2010 10:50 AM

hi guys!!
i have recived an email from paypal.feedback@echosurvey.com ,i don't know if its legit or not
so i haven't done anything they ask i want to know if its for real or fake
what do you guys think?

here is the msg
Dear,

We understand that your PayPal account may have been temporarily limited due to questions or concerns by our Account Review team.   Thank you very much for your cooperation during this process.  We are pleased that your account has now been reinstated.

As part of PayPal's commitment to excellence, we would like to ask you to take just a few minutes to answer questions about PayPal's account limitation process. 

To respond to our survey, please click on the web address below.  If that does not work, please cut and paste the entire web address into the address field of your browser.

NOTE: Please respond within five days. After 5 days, this invitation will expire.

http://surveys2.incontact.com/paypal/survey_paypal.taf?survey_id=1570&user_id=E59306B7-92B2-45C7-9899-7BB055962473

If you wish to take the survey anonymously, click the link below:

http://surveys2.incontact.com/paypal/survey_paypal.taf?survey_id=1570&user_id=E59306B7-92B2-45C7-9899-7BB055962473&anon=yes

Thank you for your feedback and continued business with PayPal!

Sincerely,

PayPal Customer Support

** An important note from the survey vendor **

In order to process your survey, we must collect personal information from you that are protected by worldwide data protection laws. inContact and its international group of partners are committed to compliance with all laws. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we meet the obligations required by country-specific legislation and the EU Directive on Personal Data Privacy. By clicking on the link above you are providing your Authorisation, allowing us to collect, process,  access, and/or transport your data to a worldwide website located in Santa Maria USA. This website will be accessible to selected inContact employees worldwide and our client PayPal.

All individuals with access rights have been educated on data privacy laws and the use of personal data, and have signed Confidential Non-Disclosure Statements holding them accountable for compliance.

Your data will be used for the purpose of personalising our content delivery and services to meet your individual needs based on the information provided on our surveys. Our customised approach of providing focused information based on the personal data you provide, will be embraced by inContact and our client PayPal.

inContact will not supply your data to any third party without your explicit Authorisation.

A copy of our Privacy Principles is available for your review. For further information regarding our detailed Global Data Protection Policy, please
click here: http://www.incontact.com/privacy-policy .

For further information on PayPal's Privacy Policy, click here:
http://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_privacy-outside

If you want to be excluded from future surveys and survey correspondence, please click below:
http://surveys2.incontact.com/paypal/opt_out.taf?id=E59306B7-92B2-45C7-9899-7BB055962473&client=paypal

theavenger

Justice is free - injustice costs bribes

View Profile
Reply #1: Apr 27, 2010 10:56 AM

Sounds like phishing to me. I wouldn't answer.

cARRIE

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Apr 27, 2010 10:58 AM

This has nothing to do with paypal. Phishing!

darrenan

Referrals: 378

Janitor @ CashAdda.com!

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Apr 27, 2010 11:01 AM

You can ask about this at spoof@paypal.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Portgas

A Heavy bass line is my kind of silence

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Apr 27, 2010 11:03 AM

That's what i thought but wanted to make sure. der
Thank you guys high5

TiagoBrisido

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #5: Apr 27, 2010 06:47 PM

Email Security

* Look for a PayPal Greeting: PayPal will never send an email with the greeting "Dear PayPal User" or "Dear PayPal Member." Real PayPal emails will address you by your first and last name or the business name associated with your PayPal account. If you believe you have received a fraudulent email, please forward the entire email—including the header information—to spoof@paypal.com. We investigate every spoof reported.  Please note that the automatic response you get from us may not address you by name.
    * Don't share personal information via email: We will never ask you to enter your password or financial information in an email or send such information in an email. You should only share information about your account once you have logged in to www.paypal.com.
    * Don't download attachments: PayPal will never send you an attachment or software update to install on your computer.

in www.paypal.com

Wink

South Africa 2010. All games there
GasHoo

View Profile
Reply #6: Apr 29, 2010 01:10 PM

It is authentic .
Not from PP,  but a survey company.
You don´t need to answer if you don´t want..

vasan

Referrals: 3

View Profile
Reply #7: Apr 29, 2010 08:27 PM

It is authentic .
Not from PP,  but a survey company.
You don´t need to answer if you don´t want..

yes its true email . Its a survey team provide by paypal in order to get the feedback of the latest problems that you had with your account.

Cur

View Profile
Reply #8: May 15, 2011 05:00 PM

I just received this e-mail (May 14, 2011).  I believe it's phishing, as I haven't used Paypal in years, and certainly haven't talked to anyone.  Below is the email I received.  Also, it states that responding to the email gives them broad rights that no one in their right mind would agree to ("By clicking on the link above you are providing your Authorisation, allowing us to collect, process,  access, and/or transport your data to a worldwide website"...).  Yeah, okaaay.  I would avoid this like the plague.  And just where is Santa Maria, USA?  Click at your own risk.

Dear     XXX    ,

On 05/12/2011, I spoke to you regarding your PayPal account.  As part of PayPal's commitment to excellence, I want to make sure I met your needs in my response.  Would you please take a minute to answer a few questions to let me know how I did?

http://surveys2.incontact.com/paypal/survey_paypal.taf?survey_id=2400&user_id=8B379B7B-90BF-438C-ACEA-0B3A80AAA758

To respond to our survey, please click on the web address above.  If that does not work, please cut and paste the entire web address into the address field of our browser. 

NOTE: Please respond within five days so that you can provide timely feedback to me.  AFTER 5 DAYS, THIS INVITATION WILL EXPIRE.

If you wish to take the survey anonymously, click the link below:

http://surveys2.incontact.com/paypal/survey_paypal.taf?survey_id=2400&user_id=8B379B7B-90BF-438C-ACEA-0B3A80AAA758&anon=yes

Thank you for your help!

PayPal Customer Support

** An important note from the survey vendor **

In order to process your survey, we must collect personal information from you that are protected by worldwide data protection laws. inContact and its international group of partners are committed to compliance with all laws. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we meet the obligations required by country-specific legislation and the EU Directive on Personal Data Privacy. By clicking on the link above you are providing your Authorisation, allowing us to collect, process,  access, and/or transport your data to a worldwide website located in Santa Maria USA. This website will be accessible to selected inContact employees worldwide and our client PayPal.

All individuals with access rights have been educated on data privacy laws and the use of personal data, and have signed Confidential Non-Disclosure Statements holding them accountable for compliance.

Your data will be used for the purpose of personalising our content delivery and services to meet your individual needs based on the information provided on our surveys. Our customised approach of providing focused information based on the personal data you provide, will be embraced by inContact and our client PayPal.

inContact will not supply your data to any third party without your explicit Authorisation.

A copy of our Privacy Principles is available for your review. For further information regarding our detailed Global Data Protection Policy, please
click here: http://www.incontact.com/privacy-policy .

For further information on PayPal's Privacy Policy, click here:
http://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_privacy-outside

If you want to be excluded from future surveys and survey correspondence, please click below:
http://surveys2.incontact.com/paypal/opt_out.taf?id=8B379B7B-90BF-438C-ACEA-0B3A80AAA758&client=paypal

PayPal (Europe) S. r.l. & Cie, S.C.A. Socit en Commandite par Actions Registered Office: 5th Floor 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

muzzi76

View Profile
Reply #9: May 15, 2011 05:56 PM

ITS NOT FAKE..I JOINED IN ONE OF THESE...and was done until the end..==NOTHING HAPPEND..is from survey company....===NOT ANY  DANGER
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #10: May 17, 2011 01:16 PM

paypal will see how people don't like them Tongue

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
Forkill

View Profile
Reply #11: Dec 17, 2011 10:17 AM

BEWARE! I received exactly the same email and forwarded it to paypal spoof address at spoof(atsign)paypal.com a here is their reply:
.................................................................................................

Thanks for forwarding that suspicious-looking email. You're right - it
was a phishing attempt, and we're working on stopping the fraud. By
reporting the problem, you've made a difference!

Identity thieves try to trick you into revealing your password or other
personal information through phishing emails and fake websites. To learn
more about online safety, click "Security Center" on any PayPal webpage.

Every email counts. When you forward suspicious-looking emails to
spoof(atsign)paypal.com, you help keep yourself and others safe from identity
theft.

Your account security is very important to us, so we appreciate your
extra effort.

Thanks,

PayPal
..........................................................................................
This is a proof that it is a fraud and phishing attempt.
So all of you defrauders here who claim that it is alright, shut up and rot in hell.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.