eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Sep 30, 2022 07:19 pm

How to set up Paypal IPN in Aurora sites?
Print
Author Topic: How to set up Paypal IPN in Aurora sites?  (Read 1793 times)
xiansword

Referrals: 3

View Profile
Apr 27, 2010 07:30 am

I just opened an Aurora site.

The problem I faced is when members purchase something through Paypal , they did not receive their purchases instantly. All the purchases will only be listed in the unprocessed orders list in the admin panel.

I have even set up the Paypal IPN in Paypal's website. Here's the problem, what should I put in the NOTIFICATION URL?

Please help me!!!
Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #1: Apr 27, 2010 08:22 am

You dont need to set up the Paypal IPN  Roll Eyes

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
xiansword

View Profile
Reply #2: Apr 27, 2010 08:25 am

Thanks for the reply. I have already performed the settings above (picture). But, members still cannot receive their purchased products instantly.

Please help me.
Specter

View Profile
Reply #3: Apr 27, 2010 08:29 am

Thanks for the reply. I have already performed the settings above (picture). But, members still cannot receive their purchased products instantly.

Please help me.

Are you sure you have exactly the same address in both places?

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
LuckyStarsSites

Referrals: 11

View Profile
Reply #4: Apr 27, 2010 08:36 am

I think you need to add http://yoursitesURLhere/payments.php to the IPN settings in PP
kirtankumar

Referrals: 0

"Learn To Earn"

View Profile
Reply #5: Apr 27, 2010 08:40 am

There is no need of settings in pp account, u need to have business or  premier paypal account and first order will be gone to pending orders u have to manualy approve it. 

just put ur paypal id  in aurora admin panel
xiansword

View Profile
Reply #6: Apr 27, 2010 09:04 am

Are you sure you have exactly the same address in both places?

Yes, I have insert the exact email address in both box. But it still doesnt work.

I think you need to add http://yoursitesURLhere/payments.php to the IPN settings in PP

Already added. But the purchases still cannot process instantly. When members make a purchase, the item is not included in the member's order ledger. Their purchases cannot be processed instantly. I still have to check my unprocessed orders list to manual verify it.

Please help me.

Developz

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #7: Apr 27, 2010 09:41 am

Go to site settings. And uncheck, approve oders manually.
xiansword

View Profile
Reply #8: Apr 27, 2010 11:07 am

Guys, my problem has been solved!

The mistake was under the payment options. I used a secondary paypal email address in the box where it is supposed to be a primary one. So silly of me!

By the way, I wished to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who replied and helped me in this thread! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Wink Wink Wink
Specter

View Profile
Reply #9: Apr 27, 2010 11:53 am

The mistake was under the payment options. I used a secondary paypal email address in the box where it is supposed to be a primary one. So silly of me!

By the way, I wished to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who replied and helped me in this thread! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Wink Wink Wink

Nice to see you got it solved Smiley

Rjs725

Referrals: 100

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Apr 27, 2010 01:35 pm

I was had the same exact problem for the first 2 months after my site opened. I found out it had to do with the secondary email too.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.