eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 04, 2021 05:35 PM

AUTOMATIC SEO & BACKLINKS -Learn How I Easily Get Top Google Rankings-
Print
Author Topic: AUTOMATIC SEO & BACKLINKS -Learn How I Easily Get Top Google Rankings-  (Read 3289 times)
maddy

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Apr 24, 2010 07:02 AM

AUTOMATIC SEO & BACKLINKS - Learn How I Easily Get Top Google Rankings - Works On Any Site!

"Get An Unlimited Supply Of High PR Deep Backlinks And Laser Targeted Traffic From The Web's Most Popular Sites...
All Done In Minutes On 100% Autopilot!"

(Yes, You Heard Me Right, I said 100% Autopilot And These I am Going To Send You These Secrets In Just A Few Minutes!)

You know how important High PR Backlinks are for your websites. If you own a website then you know how difficult it can be to get your pages ranked and drive traffic to your site for the keywords you have chosen. For any website to survive, let alone be profitable, we all need traffic and to tap into the Search Engines such as Google, we need to get top rankings for our keywords.

Luckily for you, you have just uncovered one of the most closely guarded Backlink and SEO secrets to have come out in years and once you learned these techniques for yourself you will see why these have been kept so "Hush Hush" for so long... in fact you may demand we remove this amazing package from sale to protect your interests!

These Secret Techniques Caused a 564% Jump in Traffic on a Brand New Site and it Only Took 8 Days!

Actually This Is Not My Source...

The whole information, reviews, comments,testimonials evrything related to this product you can get on warriorforum

link:http://warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/129958-automatic-search-engine-optimization-backlinks-learn-how-i-easily-get-top-google-rankings-works-any-site.html#post1237127

As you can see the warrior forum price is $14.
If anyone is interested I can give it for only $6.

note:This is product only for professional webmasters those who have decent knowledge about hosting,html,php,seo,mysql,wordpress,blogging, and other webmaster related content...

Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #1: Apr 24, 2010 07:05 AM

As you can see the warrior forum price is $14.
If anyone is interested I can give it for only $6.

Would u explain how you do this?

The only reseller reference i see to it in the post refers to:

P.P.S. As with all our Special Reports you can promote this and earn 100% commissions starting immediately, details are in the report.

What is nor exactly what you are doing  Undecided

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
LuckyStarsSites

Referrals: 11

View Profile
Reply #2: Apr 24, 2010 07:09 AM

Yes Could you explain exactly what you are selling please?
Specter

View Profile
Reply #3: Apr 24, 2010 07:12 AM

Yes Could you explain exactly what you are selling please?

For his post he is selling the ebook, with out have reseller rights or at least not the way proposed by the legit owner of the ebook, because he is selling for less  than half of the price  der

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
maddy

View Profile
Reply #4: Apr 24, 2010 07:24 AM

For his post he is selling the ebook, with out have reseller rights or at least not the way proposed by the legit owner of the ebook, because he is selling for less  than half of the price  der

If you want you can take it for $14.99.......Anyway there is nothing to bother about who is the owner...who has resell rights and.. who doesn't have .....if you are getting a great product which includes great webmaster tools,scripts ,resources, e-books,videos,, then he/she would be crazy if he talks about resell rights ,,,owner and all those BS.

As you can see all the proofs....it works 100%...so why you bother about those things just think about ur profits...
Sorry...for any illegal lang...if I used..

« Last Edit: Apr 24, 2010 07:30 AM by maddy » Logged

Specter

View Profile
Reply #5: Apr 24, 2010 07:32 AM

If you want you can take it for $14.99.......Anyway there is nothing to bother about who is the owner...who has resell rights and.. who doesn't have .....if you are getting a great product which includes great webmaster tools,scripts ,resources, e-books,videos,, then he/she would be crazy if he talks about resell rights ,,,owner and all those BS.

As you can see all the proofs....it works 100%...so why you bother about those things just think about ur profits...
Sorry...for any illegal lang...if I used..

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Thats the same as you make a copy of windows and go sell it with out be a official reseller and worst, cheaper than the price microsoft does (i know it happens XD), you think thats legal?  der

I advice you to edit your post and delete everything, before you are banned from ems
« Last Edit: Apr 24, 2010 07:39 AM by Specter » Logged

maddy

View Profile
Reply #6: Apr 24, 2010 07:40 AM

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Thats the same as you make a copy of windows and go sell it cheaper than the price microsoft does (i know it happens XD), you think thats legal?  der

I advice you to edit your post and delete everything, before you are banned from ems

If you are going so freaky than then I should not stop

Honestly tell me are you using genuine copy of windows, and whatever game you play are they original copies.....and many other software... everything whatever you use on your pc except few ones are  they legit...

I am 1000% sure they are not genuine ...And now you don't have anything to say.........

Anyway I told this will be useful for genuine webmasters those who own decent sites and want to get ranked by google...
and not for kids....who just pass the time flaming.......any way keep up the great work..
« Last Edit: Apr 24, 2010 07:43 AM by maddy » Logged

LuckyStarsSites

View Profile
Reply #7: Apr 24, 2010 07:43 AM

Honestly tell me are you using genuine copy of windows, and whatever game you play are they original copies.....and many other software... everything whatever you use on your pc except few ones are  they legit...

I am 1000% sure they are not genuine ...And now you don't have anything to say.........

Anyway I told this will be useful for genuine webmasters those who own decent sites and want to get ranked by google...
and not for kids....who just pass the time flaming.......any way keep up the great work..

So are you allowed to sell this or is it an illegal copy?
Specter

View Profile
Reply #8: Apr 24, 2010 07:45 AM

As you wish, dont come cry after you get the red badge XD

maddy

View Profile
Reply #9: Apr 24, 2010 07:50 AM

So are you allowed to sell this or is it an illegal copy?

Of course I am having the rights to sell ...I have purchased this long time ago and already took great advantage of it .....You can sell through their affiliate system or you can promote it yourself they don't have problem with that,...just they want their product to be promoted .....

And if I wanted to sell through affiliate system then I have to sell it for $49 instead of $14.99 ...so I don't think anyone could be ready to pay $49 hope you can understand..what actually I am trying to explain....
« Last Edit: Apr 24, 2010 07:52 AM by maddy » Logged

maddy

View Profile
Reply #10: Apr 24, 2010 07:58 AM

As you wish, dont come cry after you get the red badge XD

I don't think anyone here is so crazy that they give red badge without any reason.......

This is a great opportunity I am giving this great report just for few bucks you will never ever get anywhere....If you really own a website and want decent PR and get listed in google I recommend you all to purchase...You all know how hard it is to get into popular search engines......without knowing how to do that..
« Last Edit: Apr 24, 2010 08:00 AM by maddy » Logged

LuckyStarsSites

View Profile
Reply #11: Apr 24, 2010 08:03 AM

Actually this is now your first warning -

-double post are not allowed - if you ned to add more info then edit or modify your post
- bumping (this is the only time a double post is permitted) is only allowed every 24 hours
Specter

View Profile
Reply #12: Apr 24, 2010 08:04 AM

I don't think anyone here is so crazy that they give red badge without any reason.......

This is a great opportunity I am giving this great report just for few bucks you will never ever get anywhere....If you really own a website and want decent PR and get listed in google I recommend you all to purchase...You all know how hard it is to get into popular search engines......without knowing how to do that..

You took almost 10 posts to say that yes you are autorized and how/why u r (you avoided the question 3 times)

That is normal pattern of someone who is not allowed to sell the product, plus you replied back with arguments that make you look even more suspicious
I dont want anyone to get banned (specially with out a reason) i am not criticizing your product either, just making sure that this is a legal thing Wink

maddy

View Profile
Reply #13: Apr 24, 2010 08:06 AM

Actually this is now your first warning -

-double post are not allowed - if you ned to add more info then edit or modify your post
- bumping (this is the only time a double post is permitted) is only allowed every 24 hours

I apologize actually I am newbie ........so I will be aware next time...

makingendsmeet

Referrals: 63

IF YOU HAVE TO PAY IN ORDER TO BE PAID - RUN

View Profile
Reply #14: Apr 24, 2010 03:33 PM

I am locking this  until we get the skivvy
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.