eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 06, 2022 11:31 am

Zeus 2.0 script - who knows about it?
Print
Author Topic: Zeus 2.0 script - who knows about it?  (Read 12689 times)
howdog4life

Referrals: 2

IF YOU CAN DOWNLOAD SHARECASH FILES PM ME

View Profile
Reply #75: May 10, 2010 11:36 am

hey jeadmas are what ever your name is like i care i dont gave a crap if i buy a nulled script matter of fact i dont gave a crap if i steal your script why because am sure you stolen something  and lust and more stuff in your life so why dont you all copyright this  shut the fuc# up about copyright shi#
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010 11:38 am by howdog4life » Logged

EvilPTC

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #76: May 11, 2010 02:57 pm

EvilPTC, I know that name. No, not in a good way either.

Anyways, stop using stolen/nulled scripts. We will find you, we will catch you, and we will not hesitate to turn your investments into ash.

If you can't buy a script you won't be able to keep up with the cost of running a PTC.
I am EvilPTC i am not EvilBux get it right. Who said anything about nulling? Did i say anything about nulling? No. I think this is a case of mistaken identity. PTC is EVIL, PONZI is PTC. so my name being EvilPTC which it is anymore. But enough about me i was talking about PTCPay since he ripped me off for $200.00!!!
zeehan

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #77: Aug 26, 2012 11:15 pm

I have Zeus V2.2 PTC Script. And it works well!  If you want to buy it ,just call me And just 50USD.
You could see my demo site!(http://www.zhouxianrui.com) And i can instell it for u for free!
If u like,give me a mail 284824608@qq.com

thanks for bumping a 2 year old thread.  thumbs down

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.