eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 06, 2022 11:47 am

Zeus 2.0 script - who knows about it?
Print
Author Topic: Zeus 2.0 script - who knows about it?  (Read 12690 times)
ptcpay

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #60: May 09, 2010 04:58 am

Lol, nitin, you make me smile Smiley. I wish svbux was owned by me LOL, made the owner good money.

I stole my script from neobux? I wish. Lol. You're such a freaking idiot Smiley. Neobux ran a promotion with me for GeN4 launch, and you should email him, we're friends Smiley.

Anyways, since 90% of this forum already knows you're stupid, I don't even have to bother arguing, so sweet big grin.

Keep making up your crap, I find it entertaining. hahahaha.

@fjptc
I trust Robert to handle those things.
sunilclicks

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #61: May 09, 2010 05:21 am

Ptcpay: way of closing site who uses his script which he stole from neobux. rofl He Ddos them. He threaten them to purchase these script from him.

Svbux one of bux sites which were closed by ptcpay was himself owned by him. As you know his latest scam was in buxtro, he might already open another bux with his gen4 script. And ptcpay I do not use EMS to promote my sites or product. but I am using your crappy gen2 script in one of my newly launched sites.

Any proof of these statements ?

Contact me Gmail/Gtalk : sand786s@gmail.com : Yahoo : sunilclicks : Skype : sunilclicks

www.QuickVerify.me
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #62: May 09, 2010 07:08 am

Of course he has no proof of anything.  He's just a lonely boy who has nothing to do but make up crap about people.  rofl
nitinkumar

Referrals: 3

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #63: May 09, 2010 10:36 am

Lol, nitin, you make me smile Smiley. I wish svbux was owned by me LOL, made the owner good money.

I stole my script from neobux? I wish. Lol. You're such a freaking idiot Smiley. Neobux ran a promotion with me for GeN4 launch, and you should email him, we're friends Smiley.

Anyways, since 90% of this forum already knows you're stupid, I don't even have to bother arguing, so sweet big grin.

Keep making up your crap, I find it entertaining. hahahaha.

@fjptc
I trust Robert to handle those things.

But your presence make me sad here. You are only here because of your DDOS attack. Admin chose you rather than closing these forum because money matters. Yes you were the owner of svbux. I do not need to give any proof.In Those 90%, 45% are bot sent by you and remaining 45% are those who fear from your attack. And 10% like me. Svbux and buxtro both owned by these hamza scammer.

Of course he has no proof of anything.  He's just a lonely boy who has nothing to do but make up crap about people.  rofl

Yes making up crap about scammer. Wrong person. You are one of them. Lots of other as well like tixe, those who sell VCC, Some staff of these forum as well as to admin.

sunilclicks

View Profile WWW
Reply #64: May 09, 2010 11:52 am

But your presence make me sad here. You are only here because of your DDOS attack. Admin chose you rather than closing these forum because money matters. Yes you were the owner of svbux. I do not need to give any proof.In Those 90%, 45% are bot sent by you and remaining 45% are those who fear from your attack. And 10% like me. Svbux and buxtro both owned by these hamza scammer.

Yes making up crap about scammer. Wrong person. You are one of them. Lots of other as well like tixe, those who sell VCC, Some staff of these forum as well as to admin.

dont accuse me.. VCC selling is my private business NOW.  rofl

go and stop VCC selling on internet .. write emails to paypal google & all hosting companies who host vcc websites if u r bored  laugh

Contact me Gmail/Gtalk : sand786s@gmail.com : Yahoo : sunilclicks : Skype : sunilclicks

www.QuickVerify.me
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #65: May 09, 2010 12:17 pm

Sunil, don't bother, no one cares about his useless opinions, keep selling Smiley.
sunilclicks

View Profile WWW
Reply #66: May 09, 2010 12:33 pm

Sunil, don't bother, no one cares about his useless opinions, keep selling Smiley.

He was the one who banned vcc selling on EMS  frusty

Now many poor ems guys r getting scammed as they deal outside for vcc. which dint used to happen when it was legal.

ask mods on the number of vcc complains now & before when it was "legal"

Nitin.. the other day u came to me asking for vcc @4$ .. what kind of person are you ?

www.QuickVerify.me
nitinkumar

Referrals: 3

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #67: May 09, 2010 02:58 pm

He was the one who banned vcc selling on EMS  frusty

Now many poor ems guys r getting scammed as they deal outside for vcc. which dint used to happen when it was legal.

ask mods on the number of vcc complains now & before when it was "legal"

Nitin.. the other day u came to me asking for vcc @4$ .. what kind of person are you ?

I never ask for any VCC from you or any guy.

Only scammer like you and some people who do wrong thing never care about my opinion.

dont accuse me.. VCC selling is my private business NOW.  rofl

go and stop VCC selling on internet .. write emails to paypal google & all hosting companies who host vcc websites if u r bored  laugh

Google even host adult site. Google even have information which can used by terrorist but they use their own site. Why not you make your own site to sell your illegal VCC to terrorist.

ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #68: May 09, 2010 04:02 pm

Lol. So funny Smiley.
EvilPTC

View Profile
Reply #69: May 09, 2010 07:58 pm

For what reason? I don't need anyone's support or backing Smiley, I have to prove the violation to get them shut down, and that will already be enough of a waist of time. I just wanted to warn people so they can save their money.
save their money for your POS Script?
EvilPTC

View Profile
Reply #70: May 09, 2010 08:03 pm

sounds like something you do almost daily.
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #71: May 09, 2010 08:05 pm

hahaha. EvilPTC, funny, funny guy. Did I hurt you some how? Did I hurt chuuuuuuu? :[
EvilPTC

View Profile
Reply #72: May 09, 2010 08:10 pm

hahaha. EvilPTC, funny, funny guy. Did I hurt you some how? Did I hurt chuuuuuuu? :[
No your choices will never affect the outcome of any of my business ventures. I just think the world should know about you and your business practices.
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #73: May 09, 2010 08:11 pm

Lol, let me guess. You're someone I know who got banned or made another account? ;]
JEAdams

Referrals: 7

View Profile WWW
Reply #74: May 10, 2010 12:14 am

EvilPTC, I know that name. No, not in a good way either.

Anyways, stop using stolen/nulled scripts. We will find you, we will catch you, and we will not hesitate to turn your investments into ash.

If you can't buy a script you won't be able to keep up with the cost of running a PTC.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.