eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Sep 24, 2021 12:58 PM

Dumbest people
Print
Author Topic: Dumbest people  (Read 5195 times)
lynnj

Referrals: 376

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Apr 22, 2010 09:36 PM

Lol why people hating on usa ? Tongue ... We invented the atomic bomb to the extent where it became a real threat.... If anyone else came out with one before it is a mystery Tongue .. It would have been good if no one had invented it... Our knowledge will eventually become our downfall lol... someone who hates everything will invent a super virus and kill everyone and himself lol....

PHP/MYSQL developer. Current works in progress Smiley .
jonath

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #16: Apr 23, 2010 12:16 AM

Well if it is really like that then tell me why USA behaves like a bully huh???.....
Why it talks about peace and always busy in killing so many innocent people there in asia....  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

You just dont know there are so many people died due to USA just because USA wants to wipe out terrorism....
But we all know the real thing US couldn't even catch the real cultprits of 9/11 so what it had suppossed to do?? Senseless killing.... that's what huh???

And then they say they care about sp-called "Humen Rights" huh??? Even their own soldiers are dying because of these disasterious wars so what kind of greatness is that???
friendishan

Referrals: 6

Meet The Weirdos!

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Apr 23, 2010 05:28 AM

Many irritating people out there..

frusty frusty frusty frusty frusty frusty frusty frusty

nitinkumar

Referrals: 3

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: Apr 23, 2010 06:45 AM

For me whole world is a single nation. Every country is part of that nation. I like USA due to their progress. Now take example of Franch. Good country but no religious respect. hey going to ban Burqa which Islamic ladies wear. Why not they ban Bikni?  rofl USA killing lots of people in Afganistan, Pakistan, Irag and soon in Iran and North Korea. All these thing they doing are against humanity.  Yes some Indians are pain in axx but such type of people also in other country as well like cheater come from every country. Indians are most friendly people. Only problem is that India was ruled by Britain so naturally you will find that we always think about our country even we live in outside India and some time speak rudely. but our population is so huge that if their some people are paid in axx it still count bigger. In world every 6th person is Indian. You will find a country which ruled by Sikh Prime minister fro a party whose chairman is Christian and where president a woman and sub president is from Islamic community. USA almost take 210 years to get a black president. Worst human right violation record belong to USA but still they cry that China have worst human  right violation record. Education system is worst in USA. USA is responsible for every type of atomic bumb creater  which keep whole humanity in danger.

Yes Indian do not speak or write english well because English is not our mother tongue. But we speak english in clear tone where anyone can understand each word. Can you speak Indian or Chinese languages? No you will need translator but we do not need any translator for English.  rofl

ahmedjadoon

Referrals: 3

I won't be active at forum for a while!

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Apr 23, 2010 07:07 AM

For me whole world is a single nation. Every country is part of that nation. I like USA due to their progress. Now take example of Franch. Good country but no religious respect. hey going to ban Burqa which Islamic ladies wear. Why not they ban Bikni?  rofl USA killing lots of people in Afganistan, Pakistan, Irag and soon in Iran and North Korea. All these thing they doing are against humanity.  Yes some Indians are pain in axx but such type of people also in other country as well like cheater come from every country. Indians are most friendly people. Only problem is that India was ruled by Britain so naturally you will find that we always think about our country even we live in outside India and some time speak rudely. but our population is so huge that if their some people are paid in axx it still count bigger. In world every 6th person is Indian. You will find a country which ruled by Sikh Prime minister fro a party whose chairman is Christian and where president a woman and sub president is from Islamic community. USA almost take 210 years to get a black president. Worst human right violation record belong to USA but still they cry that China have worst human  right violation record. Education system is worst in USA. USA is responsible for every type of atomic bumb creater  which keep whole humanity in danger.

Yes Indian do not speak or write english well because English is not our mother tongue. But we speak english in clear tone where anyone can understand each word. Can you speak Indian or Chinese languages? No you will need translator but we do not need any translator for English.  rofl
1+

~Money~

Referrals: 22

No Love Only Internet & Crypto :(

View Profile
Reply #20: Apr 23, 2010 07:46 AM

Well said nitin  Grin

Ok so tell me

which country has got most of the dumbest and irrtating people that you find on the internet....  be it on a forum like this or a PTC/GPT site or a social networking site or where ever

Personally I think Indian people are very irritating (NO OFFENCE BUT IT IS TRUE.... they try to irritate you when you chat with them by forcing you to join some sites even if you are not interested...  Angry )

And still if u hve any douth then watch these 2 moives

purab aur paschim

Namaste London

u will know the rest  rofl rofl rofl

« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2010 07:54 AM by moneymaker09 » Logged

Nothing 4 now
Gvdr111

View Profile
Reply #21: Apr 23, 2010 08:09 AM

+10
Yes, the man who created this thread may be had some bad experiences with 1 or 2 Indian people but  can't generalize it to every Indian.The thread creator shouting about respect, by creating a thread on particular country based on one or two
experiances. Is that come under respect?
We have also some annoying exp's and we have also some opinions on people of some countries. But we hate to make threads like this based on some funny exp's.
Now world is a global village. If you had some issues with someone you may tell to them personally, but not to the whole nation.So, it's better to stop here this non-sense.

We are not foes, We all are friends. This is my opinion.

To all my up&downline, I'm unable to click these days because of some IMPORTANT work. I'll continue clicking after that work finished.
I'm extremely SORRY for this.
skyline

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #22: Apr 23, 2010 11:15 AM

AHM, can we define the word "dumb"?

is irritating same as dumb?
Is persistent same as dumb?

I am not arguing but I think, though we don't mean offense, we are still hurting some Indians who are reading this thread right now XD

cutiemimi thanx for the support

here some people are having their site and they are having indian members who are buying their ads and clicking ..due to which their site is running ,,but they are so arrogant and write nonsense about we indians..they think Indians o not understand english..cool..after all english is not our languge ..we still have learnt it..mastered it.and the best learned people have also got nobel prizes..so better do not insult us..that shows their ignorance,arrogance

pulkit

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #23: Apr 23, 2010 11:18 AM

Some new comer starting a useless topic as this one and i am amazed to see that so many of you have started seriously putting your views on it...Calling others dumb or demeaning them is in no way acceptable....

I guess there is a rule in the forum not to demean someone or abuse them. Calling others dumb and things is like abusing....Would like the mods to look into this topic..
jonath

View Profile
Reply #24: Apr 23, 2010 11:49 AM

Well I think all you indian guys are not mature enough to take any critisims in a positve way the guy above me.... who he thinks he is he calls me a newcomer but he should look at his own position... I might be a new bee on this site but I have been on many social sites for years and has got tons of freinds from diffrent contries and different cultures and I know a lot about histery and culture of different people... But you just start complaing that we were ruled by some britishers and we are poor people and others have cheated us and all that nonsense what you think you are doing huh you think you are playing smart AND will get sympathies for that huh....
Many other countries like China, Jordan, Japan and even USA were once under the some other rules so what they keep crying that we were ruled by some one else huh... No but they have progressed far better then yours....

You abuse us on different ocassion and when we start complaining you say we are offencive.... do you even know what is offensive...
You always tell about your culture that we had these great god and godess but Jesus knows if any of them were really were real or just fictional thing...
You know every thing about your cultures and even would have added your own superstitions in it NO PROBLEM OKEY FINE WITH THAT....
But have you ever tried to understand over culture or even took interest in it... WE KNOW ABOUT YOUR CULTURE BETTER THAN YOU KNOW ABOUT OURS...
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IS NORSE MYTHOLOGY, OR WHAT IS DOME OF ROCK AND WHO WERE BURRIED IN IT?, YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IS HAGIA SOPHIA MOSQUE AND WHAT IS ITS IMPORTENCE.... what is celtic and what is teutonic...i bet you dont know...

talking about liberalism you say I think this is the same coutry in which lots of Sheikhs were killed onthat golden temple incident... or that famous Gothra incident when i think muslims had burned some religious hindus alive... IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL LIBERALISM...BURINING PEOPLE ALIVE IS NICE HUH... ESPESIALLY WHEN IT WAS DONE BY MUSLIMS ... AND YOU ALL WILL HAVE PROBEBLY ENCOUREGED THEM... OH YAH DO IT MAN... YOU ARE SO RIGHT JUST BURN THEM... THEY DESERVE THIS COS YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AS YOU ARE MUSLIM... WE WONT EVEN BAN YOU LIKE WESTEREN COUNTRIES...

All you can see is just bikinis cos you cant concentrate on anything else although there are alot of things to pay attention but no you wont
You people are having double standerds of living and perhaps destroying your own innocent people  Angry Angry Angry
« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2010 12:02 PM by jonath » Logged
Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #25: Apr 23, 2010 12:06 PM

cutiemimi thanx for the support

here some people are having their site and they are having indian members who are buying their ads and clicking ..due to which their site is running ,,but they are so arrogant and write nonsense about we indians..they think Indians o not understand english..cool..after all english is not our languge ..we still have learnt it..mastered it.and the best learned people have also got nobel prizes..so better do not insult us..that shows their ignorance,arrogance

OK i know that is for me (even knowing you dont have the courage of pointing out)

So lets see hwat have i posted

I dont want to dizz no one out, and i have all the respect for people from anywhere in the world, but so far some Indian users have truly managed to annoy me
Always asking, all the time they have something to ask, and there is probably some problem with their understanding of english as all of thus ones seem to have very hard problems in understand the word NO
 frusty frusty

So as you see i am not referring to every Indian, but to some only. And about you dont speak english i was being ironic, thought you where smart enough to understand it  Grin
And sorry to say but you should speak english pretty well, as you where a British Colony not so far Ago. And hey English is not my language either is Portuguese and Norwegian Wink

After that i justify my point, pointing out why that happen (if you want to read things the way they are, and not the way you like to be, what is typical of you by now)

But like rebelion points out, its easier to happen to Indian people has they are the one of the biggest % of ems and ptc users

So as you see i am not being racist or xenophobe against Indians. Wink

Now regarding the point where you say about ads clicked and money spent you are right about they are amount the biggest group of users, but that doesnt necessarily happen when it comes to purchases (not criticizing, just pointing out)

Next time Rekha instead of act like a victim, read properly what people say before you open your mouth
And even if after that you have something you want to point out, be straight honest and "give name to the animals" Wink

Sp
« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2010 12:10 PM by Specter » Logged

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.