eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Aug 09, 2020 04:53 AM

Where my GPT owner status?
Print
Author Topic: Where my GPT owner status?  (Read 8059 times)
Duality

Referrals: 0

Currently booked with boredom.

View Profile
Reply #60: Apr 24, 2010 08:49 PM

Wow, you really are going to continue to post until you really do have the last word, aren't you?

Traditional based tactics on scammers do not work. Instead of attacking when they pop out of the bushes, do the right thing. Remind them just how petty they really are. A scammer that's attacked comes back, while a scammer that's belittled stays far far away.

Help me help EMS. Send North Owl a pm, suggesting that scammers don't get banned, but get a special neon pink scammer badge!
My PTC Site

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #61: Apr 24, 2010 08:50 PM

Wow, you really are going to continue to post until you really do have the last word, aren't you?

I think I may clarify foolish quotes  Roll Eyes

Download Hostpic.Org Firefox & Chrome Extension
Duality

Referrals: 0

Currently booked with boredom.

View Profile
Reply #62: Apr 24, 2010 09:12 PM

I think I may clarify foolish quotes  Roll Eyes

To sum up the your response to those "foolish quotes", this is basically what you said.

I'm rubber your glue whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

But since it seems your lacking in the imagination department, let me clarify exactly what your making yourself out to be with your continued response's. You are showing that you are a pretentious obnoxious hard-headed bigot with a poor lack of intelligence.

Traditional based tactics on scammers do not work. Instead of attacking when they pop out of the bushes, do the right thing. Remind them just how petty they really are. A scammer that's attacked comes back, while a scammer that's belittled stays far far away.

Help me help EMS. Send North Owl a pm, suggesting that scammers don't get banned, but get a special neon pink scammer badge!
makingendsmeet

Referrals: 63

IF YOU HAVE TO PAY IN ORDER TO BE PAID - RUN

View Profile
Reply #63: Apr 24, 2010 09:13 PM

I see  that  nitinkumar received his badge and this thread is getting off  topic...

time to lock and close  before someone says  something and red coats are handed out for the spring season
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.