eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jan 29, 2020 01:21 PM

Where my GPT owner status?
Print
Author Topic: Where my GPT owner status?  (Read 7417 times)
gideonalexis

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #45: Apr 24, 2010 12:20 AM

rofl wow you did that graphics? very good!
WOW.. very nice!!! dance2

i miss you ...
makingendsmeet

Referrals: 63

IF YOU HAVE TO PAY IN ORDER TO BE PAID - RUN

View Profile
Reply #46: Apr 24, 2010 07:31 PM

I would like to add something...

And this goes for  everyone who has a badge ( including staff )

It is NOT a RIGHT to have a BADGE,,,  It is a  PRIVILEGE  to have a BADGE  here at   ems

NORTHOWL  who owns this forum,  has the  RIGHT  to  give them out and to take them away ... So maybe some should start appreciating not  Demanding ...

[bad link]
My PTC Site

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #47: Apr 24, 2010 07:37 PM

NORTHOWL  who owns this forum,  has the  RIGHT  to  give them out and to take them away ... So maybe some should start appreciating not  Demanding ...

Without any established set of rules or framework?  Shocked

I do acknowledge and understand that NorthOwl has discretionary Power to grant/revoke badge but I wish that he does it uniformly without any sort of discrimination.  Undecided

Thank you for your attendance.

Download Hostpic.Org Firefox & Chrome Extension
Duality

Referrals: 0

Currently booked with boredom.

View Profile
Reply #48: Apr 24, 2010 07:39 PM

I would like to add something...

And this goes for  everyone who has a badge ( including staff )

It is NOT a RIGHT to have a BADGE,,,  It is a  PRIVILEGE  to have a BADGE  here at   ems

You didn't stress you point enough. I mean am i the only one that knows how dense certain members here are? (this includes members like the one above me^) It should be more like this:

A badge is a PRIVILEGE not a RIGHT don't like it LEAVE.

Traditional based tactics on scammers do not work. Instead of attacking when they pop out of the bushes, do the right thing. Remind them just how petty they really are. A scammer that's attacked comes back, while a scammer that's belittled stays far far away.

Help me help EMS. Send North Owl a pm, suggesting that scammers don't get banned, but get a special neon pink scammer badge!
My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #49: Apr 24, 2010 07:47 PM

You didn't stress you point enough. I mean am i the only one that knows how dense certain members here are? (this includes members like the one above me^) It should be more like this:

A badge is a PRIVILEGE not a RIGHT don't like it LEAVE.

Was there any like/dislike discussion going on regarding badge? I like my badge or I dislike it?  Undecided

So may be the the previous post maker is a dense even someone else is having similar views

http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,65065.msg665998.html#msg665998

Duality

View Profile
Reply #50: Apr 24, 2010 07:56 PM

Was there any like/dislike discussion going on regarding badge? I like my badge or I dislike it?  Undecided

So may be the the previous post maker is a dense even someone else is having similar views

http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,65065.msg665998.html#msg665998

Since you mention that, i guess you to must have a habit of being a self-righteous hypocritical incompetent buffoon with a serious case of know it all syndrome. But then again, it doesn't really strike me as a surprise, considering your posts. Maybe be, just maybe if you pull your head out of your ar*e, you might be somewhat bearable to be around.

But since you seem to have a very short memory, let me see if i can refresh it for you. Please, feel free to read the following topic.

http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,65847.msg668353.html#msg668353

As you and everyone else can see, you have directly challenged North on the badges there.

« Last Edit: Apr 24, 2010 07:59 PM by yourptc » Logged

Traditional based tactics on scammers do not work. Instead of attacking when they pop out of the bushes, do the right thing. Remind them just how petty they really are. A scammer that's attacked comes back, while a scammer that's belittled stays far far away.

Help me help EMS. Send North Owl a pm, suggesting that scammers don't get banned, but get a special neon pink scammer badge!
makingendsmeet

Referrals: 63

IF YOU HAVE TO PAY IN ORDER TO BE PAID - RUN

View Profile
Reply #51: Apr 24, 2010 08:00 PM

Then  maybe instead of  quoting someone else ....  you should be keeping your  nose out of it as well, you want to agree with  Fj  by  +1... then stay out of it as well

[bad link]
My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #52: Apr 24, 2010 08:08 PM

Then  maybe instead of  quoting someone else ....  you should be keeping your  nose out of it as well, you want to agree with  Fj  by  +1... then stay out of it as well

It was as that time.

Now instead of locking topic, people have started posting IRRELEVANT contents here. So that advice is not acceptable  Wink

Duality

View Profile
Reply #53: Apr 24, 2010 08:11 PM

Maybe you might want to re read the first page of this topic yourself, as it was finished on the conclusion was reached on the first page. Not to mention that you might want to take your own advice

So have you PM him asking for reason?

Thanks everyone for your kind attention over here.

My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #54: Apr 24, 2010 08:18 PM

Since you mention that, i guess you to must have a habit of being a self-righteous hypocritical incompetent buffoon with a serious case of know it all syndrome. But then again, it doesn't really strike me as a surprise, considering your posts. Maybe be, just maybe if you pull your head out of your ar*e, you might be somewhat bearable to be around.

But since you seem to have a very short memory, let me see if i can refresh it for you. Please, feel free to read the following topic.

http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,65847.msg668353.html#msg668353

As you and everyone else can see, you have directly challenged North on the badges there.

Since some part is already edited by mod, I am answering only that much which I read.

You guessed.....................

Well you are very poor with your guess and I advise you not to guess anything since you can't guess something/someone even 50% accurately

Regarding, challenging NorthOwl, it can be termed anything. And yes, anybody can be wrong so as NorthOwl. No need to give EMS Staff/Admin the status of GOD. Even GOD sometimes commit mistakes.

So I don't think I did anything wrong by opening that topic.

Also, Duality, No need to SPAM me by way of PM. It's against EMS rules.

Thank you for your attendance.

LuckyStarsSites

Referrals: 11

View Profile
Reply #55: Apr 24, 2010 08:21 PM

Since some part is already edited by mod, I am answering only that much which I read.

The only part that was edited was the "ar*e" part
Duality

View Profile
Reply #56: Apr 24, 2010 08:34 PM

Roll Eyes Wow, i just love it when people ramble on and actually believe that they are making themselves look good in the process. You do realize it does nothing but make yourself look even more like a self-righteous hypocritical incompetent buffoon with a serious case of know it all syndrome.

Regarding, challenging NorthOwl, it can be termed anything. And yes, anybody can be wrong so as NorthOwl. No need to give EMS Staff/Admin the status of GOD. Even GOD sometimes commit mistakes.

Who has labeled anyone god? Granted we all understand that people make mistakes (I mean look at what your doing atm for example), but that is not what you were doing.
GRANTING SITE OWNER BADGE IS AT SOLELY MY DISCRETION. I MAY GRANT BADGE TO NON- SITE OWNER AND I MAY TAKE AWAY BADGE OF REAL SITE OWNER.
Need i say more?

Also, Duality, No need to SPAM me by way of PM. It's against EMS rules.
Spamming your PM? I sent you one pm, and that was to take this off of the board itself.
Unfortunately members are diluting topic rather than arriving at some conclusion.

Now I'm sure that i am not the only one that has noticed this, but My PTC site HAS to have the last word. So I await your reply to this.  laugh

My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #57: Apr 24, 2010 08:43 PM

Roll Eyes Wow, i just love it when people ramble on and actually believe that they are making themselves look good in the process. You do realize it does nothing but make yourself look even more like a self-righteous hypocritical incompetent buffoon with a serious case of know it all syndrome.

Posting something twice won't make it what you believe or rather guess  der

And none has asked you to mention about yourself  rofl

If you enjoy your weekend with cut-paste or copy-paste job, I don't have any problem with that.

Duality

View Profile
Reply #58: Apr 24, 2010 08:44 PM

Posting something twice won't make it what you believe or rather guess  der

And none has asked you to mention about yourself  rofl

If you enjoy your weekend with cut-paste or copy-paste job, I don't have any problem with that.

What did i tell you folks, he just HAD to have the last word. And he said i couldn't guess him even 50% accurately. der

My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #59: Apr 24, 2010 08:47 PM

What did i tell you folks, he just HAD to have the last word. And he said i couldn't guess him even 50% accurately. der

Even I did mention that about liking copy-paste/ cut-paste jobs.

I was clarifying some foolish quotes.  Cool

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.