eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Sep 25, 2020 02:03 PM

Where my GPT owner status?
Print
Author Topic: Where my GPT owner status?  (Read 8242 times)
lynnj

Referrals: 376

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #30: Apr 22, 2010 08:52 PM

I am referring to the original posters opinion of ems... not about the site owners badge lol..

PHP/MYSQL developer. Current works in progress Smiley .
NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #31: Apr 22, 2010 09:55 PM

Clearly he has a big issue with me and EMS, so I did not think it was smart to let him to have access to a section with personal sensitive site owner info.

BTW regarding his actual GPT site it is www.ufoclicks.info and to me it looks almost dead anyways.

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
GPSLite

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #32: Apr 22, 2010 10:20 PM

Okay ... Okay... I was really bored but I thought this would look pretty cool lol XD  high5

NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #33: Apr 22, 2010 10:21 PM

Okay ... Okay... I was really bored but I thought this would look pretty cool lol XD  high5

rofl wow you did that graphics? very good!

GPSLite

View Profile
Reply #34: Apr 22, 2010 10:26 PM

XD I was bored - thought I would add something to this topic ROFL

nitinkumar

Referrals: 3

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #35: Apr 22, 2010 11:52 PM

Clearly he has a big issue with me and EMS, so I did not think it was smart to let him to have access to a section with personal sensitive site owner info.

BTW regarding his actual GPT site it is www.ufoclicks.info and to me it looks almost dead anyways.

WHo are you to decide my site is dead? I do not promote them here or in any forum. I do not own only one site my friend. I start owning auroragpt site much later. I own other site as well. I do not have issues with you. Only with EMS for different treatment for different people. What personal information that section contain? Some information about cheater. Some owner giving free upgrade or ad to other gpt owner. Two or three post are started by me. I am not one who use forum for promotional activity. For me all these things are spam. Now close topic. Anyway is their any procedure to delete account? ems Shocked

fardan

Referrals: 59

CEO of MYN.Inc

View Profile
Reply #36: Apr 23, 2010 12:46 AM

after attacking ems in another forum, still active in here only for complaint, not respect to admin, staff and another member. and open new tread to beg GPT badge?? and now after admin rejected to bring back your status you ask to delete your account  rofl and i hear from another member long time ago you request for globalmod position  Tongue

Like a boy want new toy for me  Roll Eyes

NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #37: Apr 23, 2010 12:58 AM

WHo are you to decide my site is dead? I do not promote them here or in any forum. I do not own only one site my friend. I start owning auroragpt site much later. I own other site as well. I do not have issues with you. Only with EMS for different treatment for different people. What personal information that section contain? Some information about cheater. Some owner giving free upgrade or ad to other gpt owner. Two or three post are started by me. I am not one who use forum for promotional activity. For me all these things are spam. Now close topic. Anyway is their any procedure to delete account? ems Shocked

If you would like to PM me what GPT sites you run I will review things, I apologize I was not aware you owned more than one site.

nitinkumar

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #38: Apr 23, 2010 01:07 AM

after attacking ems in another forum, still active in here only for complaint, not respect to admin, staff and another member. and open new tread to beg GPT badge?? and now after admin rejected to bring back your status you ask to delete your account  rofl and i hear from another member long time ago you request for globalmod position  Tongue

Like a boy want new toy for me  Roll Eyes

No I am attacking here as well. You can not stop me. This is forum. So I have every right to post what type of discussion I want to do.  I have no habit of begging. I have every right to own gpt badge as I own gpt sites. Now owner do not want to give me my badge back because its his forum and he have every right to give badge to anyone he want. Yes I jokingly ask for globalmod postion.  :XD:I can ask for globalMod as I am member of these forum.

nitinkumar

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #39: Apr 23, 2010 01:11 AM

If you would like to PM me what GPT sites you run I will review things, I apologize I was not aware you owned more than one site.

PMed.

fardan

Referrals: 59

CEO of MYN.Inc

View Profile
Reply #40: Apr 23, 2010 01:21 AM

ooh yeah, not shocket if this from you, after acttacking ems at talkptc (EMS heaven for scamer) so u tell all member in here scamer too right?? so including you too Tongue b'coz you active at here

and for admin, you very patient to bring back him badge  ems

nitinkumar

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #41: Apr 23, 2010 01:27 AM

ooh yeah, not shocket if this from you, after acttacking ems at talkptc (EMS heaven for scamer) so u tell all member in here scamer too right?? so including you too Tongue b'coz you active at here

and for admin, you very patient to bring back him badge  ems

Where did I say that member are scammer too. I did say that I active here to let member know what is scam or can do scam later on. I also said that EMS is heaven for scammer. Yes here scammer feel more freedom and able to do their business unlike other forum. Reason for it might be this forum is bigger and most active forum this time.

Thanks Northowl for giving me back my right.

My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #42: Apr 23, 2010 01:49 AM

Ok

Good to see that nitinkumar got his badge back  Smiley

I hope that travis gets his "Graphic Designer" badge soon.  ems

Download Hostpic.Org Firefox & Chrome Extension
chan2020

View Profile
Reply #43: Apr 23, 2010 06:37 AM

ok!  i finished reading 30 posts.  We got the answer.
Nitin got his badge.  Now, this thread should be locked.

FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #44: Apr 23, 2010 11:54 AM

XD I was bored - thought I would add something to this topic ROFL

@GPSLite I like the banner in the background.  Shocked

@nitinkumar Congrats on getting your badge back.

@NorthOwl I hardly think there is any personal or sensitive information on the owner section that is not already available in other locations. In any case, I now see you as a WiseOwl and not just NorthOwl.

In my opinion, EMS staff has demonstrated a lot of progress in managing difficult issues. There are a lot of scammers that come and go here but for the most part they do not get rooted in EMS. I could say more about the scam tactics used by many members but that is not what this topic is about.

« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2010 12:06 PM by FJWorld » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.