eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jan 19, 2020 02:21 PM

Where my GPT owner status?
Print
Author Topic: Where my GPT owner status?  (Read 7403 times)
nitinkumar

Referrals: 3

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Apr 22, 2010 03:04 AM

Hey nitinkumar,
Did u ask for ur payment and wasn't paid?Huh?Huh???

Really, I don't know why this attack, we said that the click rates will be increased gradually and we are doing that now!
We already made the first raise!!!!!

Plz stop attacking me and EMS as I didn't scam anyone!!!!!!!

If you were scammed let me know plz?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

I really don't even go to TalkPTC as I was banned there as admin saw that my topic was long, so I decided not to post there any more and I won't!
It is not ur post that will make me post there!!

U can check my forum if I scammed,then u can talk about it?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??

You are not my list of scammer lol. I only post that you scam with advertiser. Advertiser spend money on your site when your click rate were 0.0010$ to get new referral under them. But when you reduce click rate and most people do not join if click rate is very low. Even member stop clicking ads so upline do not get earning from their referral.  I am not member of surfptc yet but will be in future.

masterpeace8000

Referrals: 23

View Profile WWW
Reply #16: Apr 22, 2010 03:10 AM

You are not my list of scammer lol. I only post that you scam with advertiser. Advertiser spend money on your site when your click rate were 0.0010$ to get new referral under them. But when you reduce click rate and most people do not join if click rate is very low. Even member stop clicking ads so upline do not get earning from their referral.  I am not member of surfptc yet but will be in future.
Then, as u made the topic about SurfPTC is a scam for advertisers, u should say that the click rates was raised again but not back to normal and it will be back to normal!!
I think if u accuse someone of sth and he proves to be the opposite, u should fix it!!!

nitinkumar

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Apr 22, 2010 04:09 AM

Then, as u made the topic about SurfPTC is a scam for advertisers, u should say that the click rates was raised again but not back to normal and it will be back to normal!!
I think if u accuse someone of sth and he proves to be the opposite, u should fix it!!!
It was not scam to advertisers. It does scam with advertiser.

Duality

Referrals: 0

Currently booked with boredom.

View Profile
Reply #18: Apr 22, 2010 11:50 AM

Well since this topic is about you no longer having a badge, if i give you one will you please for once be quiet?

There! Are you happy now?
« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2010 11:57 AM by Duality » Logged

Traditional based tactics on scammers do not work. Instead of attacking when they pop out of the bushes, do the right thing. Remind them just how petty they really are. A scammer that's attacked comes back, while a scammer that's belittled stays far far away.

Help me help EMS. Send North Owl a pm, suggesting that scammers don't get banned, but get a special neon pink scammer badge!
Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #19: Apr 22, 2010 12:42 PM

Requisites for claiming GPT Site Owner badge:

- Sites up for more than 1 month
- May be admin should not be involved in any fraudulent practices (proposed/recommended)
- Site must be using valid script

Any other?  shakefist

Admin decides wether to accept it or not.

Well since this topic is about you no longer having a badge, if i give you one will you please for once be quiet?

Can I have that badge? its so awesome Tongue

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
Duality

View Profile
Reply #20: Apr 22, 2010 12:46 PM

If you have photoshop i can send you the psd file and you can make all new badges  Wink

By the way, maybe you can cure my curiosity itch. I've heard that there was a designer badge on ems, but I've never seen it before. Is there anyway to show me what it looks like?

Traditional based tactics on scammers do not work. Instead of attacking when they pop out of the bushes, do the right thing. Remind them just how petty they really are. A scammer that's attacked comes back, while a scammer that's belittled stays far far away.

Help me help EMS. Send North Owl a pm, suggesting that scammers don't get banned, but get a special neon pink scammer badge!
Miguel

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #21: Apr 22, 2010 12:53 PM

If you have photoshop i can send you the psd file and you can make all new badges  Wink

By the way, maybe you can cure my curiosity itch. I've heard that there was a designer badge on ems, but I've never seen it before. Is there anyway to show me what it looks like?

Example: http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,37147.0.html

nitinkumar

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #22: Apr 22, 2010 01:05 PM

Why should I quiet? I have every right to ask for my lost badge. This is not about stupid developer. Get lost.   rofl rofl ems ems

LuckyStarsSites

Referrals: 11

View Profile
Reply #23: Apr 22, 2010 01:05 PM

Duality

View Profile
Reply #24: Apr 22, 2010 01:19 PM

Why should I quiet? I have every right to ask for my lost badge. This is not about stupid developer. Get lost.   rofl rofl ems ems

Now now, no need to be resentful just because i still have my badge. Maybe if you would stop running your mouth, you might still have you badge? I mean you spend quite a bit of your time running about complaining about how bad ems is, that its a place for scammers. Are you really that pathetic that you have nothing better to do? der

By the way, it seems everyone else besides you likes the badge i made for you.  dance2

FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #25: Apr 22, 2010 01:33 PM

Now now, no need to be resentful just because i still have my badge. Maybe if you would stop running your mouth, you might still have you badge? I mean you spend quite a bit of your time running about complaining about how bad ems is, that its a place for scammers. Are you really that pathetic that you have nothing better to do? der

By the way, it seems everyone else besides you likes the badge i made for you.  dance2

Duality I think you have a habit of being a pest by posting in topics where you really do not plan on helping. Just my observation.

nitinkumar is asking for his badge back and it is not your decision.

Is it not more important to move forward and not try and make things worse?

My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #26: Apr 22, 2010 01:43 PM

+1

Unfortunately members are diluting topic rather than arriving at some conclusion.

Download Hostpic.Org Firefox & Chrome Extension
Duality

View Profile
Reply #27: Apr 22, 2010 02:01 PM

Duality I think you have a habit of being a pest by posting in topics where you really do not plan on helping. Just my observation.

nitinkumar is asking for his badge back and it is not your decision.

And i think you have a habit of being a self-righteous hypocritical incompetent buffoon with a serious case of know it all syndrome. Just my observation
Nitinkumar is running his mouth all over this forum and PtcTalk about how bad this forum is and etc. And quite frankly I'm over it. If its such a bad forum, and there are so many scammers as he claims, then leave already. And just so you know Fj, maybe you should "launch your investigation" to see just how many other ems members are getting tired of it.

In case you haven't read the first page of this topic, maybe you should read this...
And yes I do not want that badge anymore.

The conclusion has already been reached.

lynnj

Referrals: 376

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #28: Apr 22, 2010 06:24 PM

this was a good decision Smiley ..... people if you wanna be at ems play nice... If it is sooo bad why even post here lol...  rofl

PHP/MYSQL developer. Current works in progress Smiley .
Miguel

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #29: Apr 22, 2010 07:11 PM

+1

Unfortunately members are diluting topic rather than arriving at some conclusion.

Northowl has already said no, by showing the reason.

this was a good decision Smiley ..... people if you wanna be at ems play nice... If it is sooo bad why even post here lol...  rofl

Its more like, "if it is so bad why do you care about your badge?"

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.