eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Sep 22, 2020 06:04 PM

If i provided some info about an ems member can u find me who he is ??
Print
Author Topic: If i provided some info about an ems member can u find me who he is ??  (Read 2739 times)
.:Devil-Sign:.

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Apr 24, 2010 05:54 AM

Hey guys ,

2 days ago someone hijacked my neobux account "& some other Ptc accounts " and tried to change the pass/e-mail ....

anyway i thought of this scenario :
he made an offer in the ref deal forum for some kinda phishing site and as i use th same pass/id for all my ptc he was able to get it easily ... frusty

and as i accept offers only on ems , i think maybe he is one of us  Shocked

so my question is :
if i provide the "ip/e-mail"  he used when hijacked my acc , can u guys tell who he is Huh?

i just want to know who he is so i would be able to know what was his offer ...

Thx

if u received a message to join http://instant-dollars.do.am/ ,take care cause it's a phishing site
cutiemimi09

Referrals: 8

You don't like to talk to me when I am sleepy >:)

View Profile
Reply #1: Apr 24, 2010 06:20 AM

I think mem can do that for you

You might as well provide the thread where you sign up because the previous days, there are members here in ems whose accounts were hijacked.
Meaning, those unknown hijackers where the one who offered the sign up and not the actual member.

You cannot surpass your limitation unless you admit that you have one[/url]

Hokage

View Profile
Reply #2: Apr 24, 2010 08:01 AM

If you commented in his thread, It would be easy to track it down by looking in your profile>>Show posts.

View Profile
Reply #3: Apr 24, 2010 08:31 AM

I think mem can do that for you

You might as well provide the thread where you sign up because the previous days, there are members here in ems whose accounts were hijacked.
Meaning, those unknown hijackers where the one who offered the sign up and not the actual member.

Yeah i guess i will pm MEM the details ,
and about ems accounts hijacking it was so obvious it's kinda phishing site "love-Bux" cause it uses free host + stolen script from bux.to , i were lucky that i found that before registering there , hope everyone whose  accounts got hijacked to be able to restore their accounts soon ...

If you commented in his thread, It would be easy to track it down by looking in your profile>>Show posts.

am commenting in all offer's thread i practice in , the problem is that i don't know which offer was it is "but am sure it wasn't love-bux as i used fake info when i registered there  mrgreen" , anyway i will pm MEM with details and let's hope we catch him before other members fall in his trap

if u received a message to join http://instant-dollars.do.am/ ,take care cause it's a phishing site
makingendsmeet

Referrals: 63

IF YOU HAVE TO PAY IN ORDER TO BE PAID - RUN

View Profile
Reply #4: Apr 24, 2010 03:04 PM

This what we have

ip's

85.208.44.183 and 212.162.130.92

(Saudi Arabia).

http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,65575.msg665567.html#msg665567

does this help

View Profile
Reply #5: Apr 24, 2010 08:37 PM

85.208.44.183 and 212.162.130.92

(Saudi Arabia).

that's not my hijacker ,
anyway i pm'ed my hijacker info ..

makingendsmeet

Referrals: 63

IF YOU HAVE TO PAY IN ORDER TO BE PAID - RUN

View Profile
Reply #6: Apr 24, 2010 08:40 PM

that's not my hijacker ,
anyway i pm'ed my hijacker info ..

ahhhhh  OK,  now  pm  makes  sense  ....

XD
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.