eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jan 20, 2020 02:01 AM

Where my GPT owner status?
Print
Author Topic: Where my GPT owner status?  (Read 7405 times)
nitinkumar

Referrals: 3

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Apr 19, 2010 11:52 PM

Hi

Is my GPT owner status has been taken away without even contacting me? No professionalism at all.

My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Apr 20, 2010 12:57 AM

Sad  Sad

Now I think only NorthOwl is giving/taking badge since Kareem has gone. So have you PM him asking for reason?

Download Hostpic.Org Firefox & Chrome Extension
NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Apr 20, 2010 01:22 AM

http://www.talkptc.com/index.php?topic=16170.0

and in many other threads you say EMS supports scams, so why would you even want a GPT Owner Badge here?

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
nitinkumar

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Apr 20, 2010 01:32 AM

So why you are proving my point right? Prove me wrong that you do not only support scammer. You also support some other kind of people. But taking away my badge is proving my point that you only support scammer.  ems laugh

NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Apr 20, 2010 01:34 AM

So why you are proving my point right? Prove me wrong that you do not only support scammer. You also support some other kind of people. But taking away my badge is proving my point that you only support scammer.  ems laugh

I dont support anyone I just run a dang open public forum, I dunno what the hell is wrong with some of you people.

My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Apr 20, 2010 01:44 AM

Requisites for claiming GPT Site Owner badge:

- Sites up for more than 1 month
- May be admin should not be involved in any fraudulent practices (proposed/recommended)
- Site must be using valid script

Any other?  shakefist

Plus, I have already raised a point that now GPT Site Owner badge is given like a given away stuff. It's your policy decision and I don't interfere but in that case, taking badge from someone meeting all requisites is unfortunate  frusty

Hoping that nitinkumar will get his badge soon.

Thank you for your kind attention.

EDIT:

Also, I just wonder what you are saying, NorthOwl. You may not believe but now there are in-numerous GPT/PTC Discussion forums started/starting with only one motive. I really doubt that you can track every thing.  Undecided 
« Last Edit: Apr 20, 2010 01:50 AM by My PTC Site » Logged

NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Apr 20, 2010 02:25 AM

Also, I just wonder what you are saying, NorthOwl. You may not believe but now there are in-numerous GPT/PTC Discussion forums started/starting with only one motive. I really doubt that you can track every thing.  Undecided 

Sorry I do not understand what you are saying, please clarify?

claudeski

Referrals: 18

View Profile
Reply #7: Apr 20, 2010 02:47 AM

That sounds a like blackmail actually.
nitinkumar

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Apr 20, 2010 10:48 AM

I am no blackmailing anyone. Owner is only validating my point that these forum support scammer. Forum do not have a policy regarding scammers. One post owner tell that this guy is banned for scamming and another post he want to give chance to scammer to communicate with their member to solve problem. Make a rule we will not banned scammer. We will fight with them. Scammer getting good environment here so they come back and their business of scamming innocent people are continuously running. I am not scammer still so my badge has been gone.

NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Apr 20, 2010 11:01 AM

I am no blackmailing anyone. Owner is only validating my point that these forum support scammer. Forum do not have a policy regarding scammers. One post owner tell that this guy is banned for scamming and another post he want to give chance to scammer to communicate with their member to solve problem. Make a rule we will not banned scammer. We will fight with them. Scammer getting good environment here so they come back and their business of scamming innocent people are continuously running. I am not scammer still so my badge has been gone.

Ya such a great environment for "scammers" eh? There are just so many "scams" in the Stable Sites section  Roll Eyes

Google is also a great environment for "scammers" it gives them exposure to 2 billion people, you should probably call them about that.

Anyways if this forum only has "scammers" why do you even want a GPT Owner Badge?

Me personally I see allot of honest great people on this forum. Honest Admins and Members. Of course there are always a few bad apples in every batch.

nitinkumar

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Apr 20, 2010 11:47 AM

Ya such a great environment for "scammers" eh? There are just so many "scams" in the Stable Sites section  Roll Eyes

Google is also a great environment for "scammers" it gives them exposure to 2 billion people, you should probably call them about that.

Anyways if this forum only has "scammers" why do you even want a GPT Owner Badge?

Me personally I see allot of honest great people on this forum. Honest Admins and Members. Of course there are always a few bad apples in every batch.

Yes their is honest admin as well. Their is some good apple among bad apple. You banned del because of his scam. But also using double standard against other scammer. In talkptc we do not banned scammer. We do fight with them so they do not come back. But this forum is not going to do these. Only honest scammer will be banned not those scammer who get support from these forum. And yes I do not want that badge anymore. Forum do not need a good apple. Hope to see more bad apple coming here to get good business environment and claim that their previous scam was failed business.  rofl

NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Apr 20, 2010 11:57 AM

Yes their is honest admin as well. Their is some good apple among bad apple. You banned del because of his scam. But also using double standard against other scammer. In talkptc we do not banned scammer. We do fight with them so they do not come back. But this forum is not going to do these. Only honest scammer will be banned not those scammer who get support from these forum. And yes I do not want that badge anymore. Forum do not need a good apple. Hope to see more bad apple coming here to get good business environment and claim that their previous scam was failed business.  rofl

Actually TalkPtc bans and censors more than any other forum. They ban anyone who does not agree with their views, that is why the forum is so dead. Even I am banned there and cannot defend myself.

Its has also promoted many failed PTC sites in the past, look up StalkingButlers Redlight District PTC, and Velocity Clicks. So you see EVEN Talk PTC had many failed PTC's listed. Why? Because it is a forum like EMS and cannot control if a site goes bust or not.

Even the Talk PTC admin has been involved in some failed PTC sites in the past, I bet you did not know this eh?

My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Apr 20, 2010 01:29 PM

Sorry I do not understand what you are saying, please clarify?

there are in-numerous GPT/PTC Discussion forums - every day people are thinking of starting new EMS  der
I know EMS is only one. People have started/starting GPT/PTC forums with inspiration from EMS. According to me, not of much use and waste of time & efforts only

with only one motive - of course motive of making money with such GPT/PTC forums. They never think that when EMS admin is not making money with 23k members, how can they make money with 500-1000 members.

I really doubt that you can track every thing - My point is how can you gonna check every where what's written about EMS? It's talk ptc post on which you relied. Can you really track every good and bad posts about EMS at such in-numerous GPT/PTC Discussion forums. I don't think so. That's why my point was that you only rely on what is posted here and not on such other forums.

GPSLite

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #13: Apr 21, 2010 11:59 PM

I wish I had a GPT Owner badge  XD

But then I wish for alot of things like

- No scammers
- No laughing at my post LOL
- a xbox 360 that does not rrod ( yeah I am on my 4th)
- a smiley that bangs his head more then I do  frusty this one does not crack for some reason
- a nightowl badge - cause I am here all night - keeping a watchout on topics like all owls do lol
high5 and a high five for wasting my time typing these reasons when I could just simple ask for a GPT Badge Tongue

Edit: and wasting your time reading this  rofl

masterpeace8000

Referrals: 23

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: Apr 22, 2010 02:46 AM

Hey nitinkumar,
Did u ask for ur payment and wasn't paid?Huh?Huh???

Really, I don't know why this attack, we said that the click rates will be increased gradually and we are doing that now!
We already made the first raise!!!!!

Plz stop attacking me and EMS as I didn't scam anyone!!!!!!!

If you were scammed let me know plz?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

I really don't even go to TalkPTC as I was banned there as admin saw that my topic was long, so I decided not to post there any more and I won't!
It is not ur post that will make me post there!!

U can check my forum if I scammed,then u can talk about it?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.