eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 04, 2022 08:56 am

GeN4 0.50 Released- GeN4 is now in STABLE stage.
Print
Author Topic: GeN4 0.50 Released- GeN4 is now in STABLE stage.  (Read 6203 times)
howdog4life

Referrals: 2

IF YOU CAN DOWNLOAD SHARECASH FILES PM ME

View Profile
Reply #45: Apr 02, 2010 04:36 pm

please sue this guy please  pray pray

clickinator

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #46: Apr 02, 2010 05:23 pm

You are the owner and the owner is responsible. You took the risk and you have to manage the risk.

If you want to make a claim against your coder then that is between you and your supplier. Issues like this do not give you the right to mis-lead people into buying a poor product just so you can fund another scam.

I like this line...
I only deal with marketing and customer side of things

Again you just admitted you are responsible of wrong doing by mis-representing your product to innocent buyers.

FJWORLD just install the new update if you think you can do better than code your own script then you feel the pressure and understand what script owners have to go througth. As you can see in 4 days ptcpay created another update if they didnt care about there customers then they would of just took there time and thought we wait a month or so but no thye worked at it day and night to get it right.

howdog4life

Referrals: 2

IF YOU CAN DOWNLOAD SHARECASH FILES PM ME

View Profile
Reply #47: Apr 02, 2010 05:26 pm

clicinator please shut the  Shocked up as were loosing money if you was in this same thing you would have been mad to so mind your owns fu$%$$$# business

ClixOS

View Profile WWW
Reply #48: Apr 02, 2010 05:47 pm

FJWORLD just install the new update if you think you can do better than code your own script then you feel the pressure and understand what script owners have to go througth. As you can see in 4 days ptcpay created another update if they didnt care about there customers then they would of just took there time and thought we wait a month or so but no thye worked at it day and night to get it right.

You're completely oblivious as to what's going on.

when comparing a script like PTCEvolution to Gen4.. you can notice a huge difference in stability. With that big of a difference, PTCPay is OBVIOUSLY doing something wrong.  Roll Eyes

Director of ClixOS.com
Terry Danabelle [ support@clixos.com ]

Follow us on Twitter @clixos!
clickinator

View Profile WWW
Reply #49: Apr 02, 2010 08:16 pm

clicinator please shut the  Shocked up as were loosing money if you was in this same thing you would have been mad to so mind your owns fu$%$$$# business
Well thats because I have more sence . I did not open my site to the public before the script was stable and its obivious that you do not use instant payments while the script is in beta test .
« Last Edit: Apr 02, 2010 08:26 pm by clickinator » Logged

clickinator

View Profile WWW
Reply #50: Apr 02, 2010 08:23 pm

You're completely oblivious as to what's going on.

when comparing a script like PTCEvolution to Gen4.. you can notice a huge difference in stability. With that big of a difference, PTCPay is OBVIOUSLY doing something wrong.  Roll Eyes

Well that makes 20 other script companys that failed  Smiley  PTCEvolution was not sold untill it was stable and I think PTCPAY should of waited to sell once stable but its too late you cant turn back the clock  Smiley.
But they are now trying to correct there mistakes  Smiley
« Last Edit: Apr 02, 2010 08:27 pm by clickinator » Logged

ClixOS

View Profile WWW
Reply #51: Apr 02, 2010 08:29 pm

Well that makes 20 other script companys that failed  Smiley  PTCEvolution was not sold untill it was stable and I think PTCPAY should of waited to sell once stable but its too late you cant turn back the clock  Smiley.
But they are now trying to correct there mistakes  Smiley

Yeah, there's no wrong in them trying to correct their mistakes. However, the damage they've done was too much to several businesses already. They should've thought about this prior to releasing their product on the market.

Director of ClixOS.com
Terry Danabelle [ support@clixos.com ]

Follow us on Twitter @clixos!
friendishan

Referrals: 6

Meet The Weirdos!

View Profile WWW
Reply #52: Apr 03, 2010 12:23 am

I only deal with marketing and customer side of things. The main coder had told me he had tested everything thoroughly. He obviously had not, and for 0.60, we tested every single thing claimed to be fixed multiple times.

Surely it is my fault that testing was not thorough enough in the past, because I trusted the code. This mistake will not be repeated.
So you are saying your coder sucks  Shocked

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.