eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 04, 2022 09:07 am

GeN4 0.50 Released- GeN4 is now in STABLE stage.
Print
Author Topic: GeN4 0.50 Released- GeN4 is now in STABLE stage.  (Read 6204 times)
ClixOS

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #30: Apr 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Robert (showmeurgoods) said that they will be releasing the new version today. Hopefully this is true.

Director of ClixOS.com
Terry Danabelle [ support@clixos.com ]

Follow us on Twitter @clixos!
ClixOS

View Profile WWW
Reply #31: Apr 01, 2010 11:25 pm

So.. where's the new update?  Roll Eyes frusty

Director of ClixOS.com

FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #32: Apr 02, 2010 06:02 am

So.. where's the new update?  Roll Eyes frusty

Face it, we were all seduced to pay for the development of a script.

We got used to pay for a Joint venture but we will not get the benefits of sales. If anymore sales ever occur.

Classic Pump & Dump

A boiler room operation.

What's his company name? Caesar International?

Edit:
I have escalated my claim for a refund and I am now putting a case together because I believe the seller is promoting an illegal activity.
We will see how a no refund policy is not a protection for sucking people into buying something that should not be sold under false pretense.

« Last Edit: Apr 02, 2010 06:44 am by FJWorld » Logged

friendishan

Referrals: 6

Meet The Weirdos!

View Profile WWW
Reply #33: Apr 02, 2010 07:08 am

Edit:
I have escalated my claim for a refund and I am now putting a case together because I believe the seller is promoting an illegal activity.
We will see how a no refund policy is not a protection for sucking people into buying something that should not be sold under false pretense.

Cool!

ClixOS

View Profile WWW
Reply #34: Apr 02, 2010 07:21 am

Face it, we were all seduced to pay for the development of a script.

We got used to pay for a Joint venture but we will not get the benefits of sales. If anymore sales ever occur.

Classic Pump & Dump

A boiler room operation.

What's his company name? Caesar International?

Edit:

I am giving it one more day and I'll be doing the same.

Director of ClixOS.com

friendishan

Referrals: 6

Meet The Weirdos!

View Profile WWW
Reply #35: Apr 02, 2010 07:30 am

With claim do you mean claim with paypal?

adglobes

Referrals: 3

View Profile
Reply #36: Apr 02, 2010 08:02 am

Terry, I hope you know that your website will be taken down after doing the claim, if you have no options but to migrate the database how will you manage everyone hard work to brings new members.

ClixOS

View Profile WWW
Reply #37: Apr 02, 2010 08:06 am

Terry, I hope you know that your website will be taken down after doing the claim, if you have no options but to migrate the database how will you manage everyone hard work to brings new members.

This is why PTCPay has inflicted much damage to our business. Due to this fact we may not even be able to make the claim for the sake of keeping the integrity of our  database in good shape.

We really want to move on to PTCEvolution but they do not have a converter from Gen4 finished yet. We do not want to close down either because we have so many supporting members and we have invested so much in the start up of this business already (script, site designs, contest prizes, sponsors' trust, etc.)

Director of ClixOS.com

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #38: Apr 02, 2010 01:39 pm

With claim do you mean claim with paypal?

Paypal is not an option. It would be a waste of time and ineffective anyway.

There are other ways.

ptcpay

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #39: Apr 02, 2010 01:42 pm

1. New version is out.
2. You didn't pay for development, I did. Surely the coder did not do his job properly and I now have to deal with that.
3. Selling scripts has never been and will never be illegal.
4. This script is just now getting into stable status, all new scripts have issues.
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #40: Apr 02, 2010 02:18 pm

1. New version is out.
2. You didn't pay for development, I did. Surely the coder did not do his job properly and I now have to deal with that.
3. Selling scripts has never been and will never be illegal.
4. This script is just now getting into stable status, all new scripts have issues.

I am willing to guess that every sale is going towards paying coders because you did not budget enough to complete the project.

Selling garbage and over charging is illegal.

Please provide the reference to the coding standard you used. I asked this before and you did not answer. You have no idea what can happen when you publicly claim that you code to the highest level of quality.

You say...
This script is just now getting into stable status

That is not what you told me when I bought the script.

and you say...
 all new scripts have issues.

Do you actually think that is going to make me feel better. What a poor excuse. What you should be saying is that our script has been released with all the error free features. We will release free upgrade of new features once we get the bugs out.

adglobes

Referrals: 3

View Profile
Reply #41: Apr 02, 2010 03:35 pm

GEN4 worth as much as a warez script out there, this is the actual point. You are lying to customers, you are a poor marketer and develloper, you are damaging businesses, you think that owning a Copyright is giving you all rights? LOL

Look at the title GeN4 0.50 realeased -GeN4 is now in stable stage, what a fat lie

ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #42: Apr 02, 2010 03:39 pm

I only deal with marketing and customer side of things. The main coder had told me he had tested everything thoroughly. He obviously had not, and for 0.60, we tested every single thing claimed to be fixed multiple times.

Surely it is my fault that testing was not thorough enough in the past, because I trusted the code. This mistake will not be repeated.
howdog4life

IF YOU CAN DOWNLOAD SHARECASH FILES PM ME

View Profile
Reply #43: Apr 02, 2010 04:16 pm

so shi#pay how can we be sure that your crap next release dont end up in the garbage  frusty frusty

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #44: Apr 02, 2010 04:21 pm

I only deal with marketing and customer side of things. The main coder had told me he had tested everything thoroughly. He obviously had not, and for 0.60, we tested every single thing claimed to be fixed multiple times.

Surely it is my fault that testing was not thorough enough in the past, because I trusted the code. This mistake will not be repeated.

You are the owner and the owner is responsible. You took the risk and you have to manage the risk.

If you want to make a claim against your coder then that is between you and your supplier. Issues like this do not give you the right to mis-lead people into buying a poor product just so you can fund another scam.

I like this line...
I only deal with marketing and customer side of things

Again you just admitted you are responsible of wrong doing by mis-representing your product to innocent buyers.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.