eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 04, 2022 10:10 am

GeN4 0.50 Released- GeN4 is now in STABLE stage.
Print
Author Topic: GeN4 0.50 Released- GeN4 is now in STABLE stage.  (Read 6205 times)
clickinator

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Mar 29, 2010 07:55 am

PtcPay, I am starting to loose patience with your s**t script and your unwilligness to sort that out quickly, you better to move faster a bit or else I am sure that I can find a few people who are also pissed off your services and bad products and will go further to do anything it takes to take what you have built down by any legal ways possible.

your products are crap and many people loosing time and money for just waiting for you to do some descent jobs

Hold on lol cuz the script should be okay by tommorow cuz a extra coder stepped in and he is the coder king  Wink

friendishan

Referrals: 6

Meet The Weirdos!

View Profile WWW
Reply #16: Mar 29, 2010 08:01 am

Hold on lol cuz the script should be okay by tommorow cuz a extra coder stepped in and he is the coder king  Wink
you mean robert?

lol he said, it's ward's mistake he must clear out, he will do the rest after then, he denied to be the main coder  XD

ClixOS

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Mar 29, 2010 09:22 am

Robert is indeed a great guy. I've chatted with him over MSN a couple times and he's offered a lot of help for me.

He may be a great coder but it will still take some time as he is only one person.

Director of ClixOS.com
Terry Danabelle [ support@clixos.com ]

Follow us on Twitter @clixos!
adglobes

Referrals: 3

View Profile
Reply #18: Mar 29, 2010 10:41 am

was going to say something but I might get a ben for that, so I remain calm...  ems rulez are all over the board

adglobes

View Profile
Reply #19: Mar 31, 2010 04:56 pm

So mr ptcpay, some people are still waiting to get their new realease out, you know the one that correct the previous on which should have correct the previous one which should have corrected the previous one and so on..... you know the patch that would make your script work.... this kind of script should be given free, they are more reliable script out there for free with a bit of work they even better than that GEN4 crap

ClixOS

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Apr 01, 2010 03:24 am

I am not happy at all right now. Promised new updates that promised to fix issues but only caused more. Then more promises about later releases that should fix previous issues but still not released or carried out. What is going on exactly?

Director of ClixOS.com
Terry Danabelle [ support@clixos.com ]

Follow us on Twitter @clixos!
IncentiveClix

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Apr 01, 2010 05:14 am

Hey, stop mocking PTCPay!

They're trying their best to sell their crap and increase sales  rofl rofl rofl rofl

No bugs = no fixes. They need something to fix so that people think they're GOOD  rofl

$99 for 1 year of crap.

adglobes

View Profile
Reply #22: Apr 01, 2010 05:17 am

He should actually get is develloper badge taken out, is not a develloper, he is and will always be a scammer

FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #23: Apr 01, 2010 09:18 am

He should actually get is develloper badge taken out, is not a develloper, he is and will always be a scammer

Now that is an excellent point.

There is no way that PTCPay should have earned a developer badge.

Maybe he does desert another badge but it definitely should not be a developer badge.

con artist 
–nounInformal.
a person adept at lying, cajolery, or glib self-serving talk.
a person adept at swindling by means of confidence games; swindler.

I am entitled to a refund and so are many other buyers.

Just because you say you have a strict No Refund Policy does not mean you are allowed to take money from honest people and fail to deliver what you promised.

Update on my investigation.
Dear Mr Arseneault,

The IP Rights Office is concerned with recording creative works and the details of their owners. It is not concerned with the quality, accuracy, or functionality of the work. It sounds like you may need to take your concerns to the relevant trading standards authority in your jurisdiction.

Kind regards,

IP Rights Office Helpdesk
helpdesk@iprightsoffice.org

friendishan

Meet The Weirdos!

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Apr 01, 2010 09:26 am

I am entitled to a refund too.

FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #25: Apr 01, 2010 09:40 am

I am entitled to a refund too.

Let's start a list of people that feel they are entitled to a refund because PTCPay  did not conduct the transaction in an honest and ethical manner.

I know that if he was more reachable, as in living in Canada I would have had my money back and he would likely not be conducting business the way he is doing now.

Because he is in a different country that creates more of a challenge but hey, my business is world wide so it just takes longer to address a trade dispute.

Unless he thinks his way of conducting business is wise I do not understand why he would not give a refund.

friendishan

Meet The Weirdos!

View Profile WWW
Reply #26: Apr 01, 2010 09:42 am

Let's start a list of people that feel they are entitled to a refund because PTCPay  did not conduct the transaction in an honest and ethical manner.

I know that if he was more reachable, as in living in Canada I would have had my money back and he would likely not be conducting business the way he is doing now.

Because he is in a different country that creates more of a challenge but hey, my business is world wide so it just takes longer to address a trade dispute.

Unless he thinks his way of conducting business is wise I do not understand why he would not give a refund.
really simple,

He wants to scam  frusty

PS FJworld:- Is it wise enough to dispute in paypal?  frusty
« Last Edit: Apr 01, 2010 09:47 am by friendishan » Logged

adglobes

View Profile
Reply #27: Apr 01, 2010 09:59 am

Actually recorded in Morocco, I may have more facilities to reach him (being in France)

friendishan

Meet The Weirdos!

View Profile WWW
Reply #28: Apr 01, 2010 10:03 am

Actually recorded in Morocco, I may have more facilities to reach him (being in France)
You wouldn't possibly be able to do anything or will you ?

(  i say this because you are not a customer of his  )

howdog4life

Referrals: 2

IF YOU CAN DOWNLOAD SHARECASH FILES PM ME

View Profile
Reply #29: Apr 01, 2010 10:23 am

i myself is also ready to do some @#$%%^ to ptcpay as this @$#%%^ is costing me money

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.