eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Nov 30, 2022 07:53 am

PtcFanaTics.info - Open Today Read More
Print
Author Topic: PtcFanaTics.info - Open Today Read More  (Read 2040 times)
ptcfanatics

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Mar 19, 2010 06:00 am

Hello Guys Smiley

Here i am to introduce to you my site:

http://PtcFanaTics.info

is a GPT website. You can earn money by View Ads, Read Ads and Sign-Up
Up To 50% Referral earning
Low $0.20 PayOut via PayPal & Alertpay

But my index is show payout $2 Wait my Coding Edit my Index Page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.)If You Join member http://PtcFanaTics.info I can get 2000 PTC Advertise Only 1000 Members For Free  big grin

Register And Email to admin@PtcFanaTics.info Your username and Link&Title for PTC advertise  Wink

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.)Payment Processer Libertyreserve And MoneyBooker Soon  Smiley

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.)Banner Is soon i need to find Great Designer  big grin

Ok Thanks you  Smiley

Regards,,

PtcFanaTics.info
adviewz

Referrals: 4

My Chweeeeeeeeet heart

View Profile
Reply #1: Mar 19, 2010 08:54 am

nice design  big grin

look like copied oberonclicks design  XD

Not interested to Return This F****** WORLD
ptcfanatics

View Profile
Reply #2: Mar 19, 2010 09:43 am

I'm Purchase Script and Design maderitehosting   Smiley
Brad

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #3: Mar 19, 2010 09:55 am

nice design  big grin

look like copied oberonclicks design  XD

Does look just like oberonclicks design, its because it is oberonclicks design  Lips Sealed. Regardless, the design is still beautiful. With that said, I wish you the best of luck in your PTC adventures.

Ref-back

Ref-back.net Admin

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Mar 19, 2010 12:10 pm

Yes, the css codeas are completely the same. I've never known how this scammy admins think. Why the believe if they copy an another website's design they can be trusted... der
LuckyStarsSites

Referrals: 11

View Profile
Reply #5: Mar 19, 2010 12:53 pm

Did you ever think that maybe maderite actually made the designs so has the rights to edit or re-use them?
Ref-back

Ref-back.net Admin

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Mar 19, 2010 12:54 pm

Did you ever think that maybe maderite actually made the designs so has the rights to edit or re-use them?

I'm sure not maderite made that design.
adviewz

My Chweeeeeeeeet heart

View Profile
Reply #7: Mar 19, 2010 12:58 pm

i dont think this is maderite's design   Undecided
http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_fagus/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=15&Itemid=26

:confused:  XD

Not interested to Return This F****** WORLD
maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #8: Mar 19, 2010 01:01 pm

actually yes we designed ptcfanatics and oberons design was not unique it is a joomla template converted to aurora using same css everything no changes were made on oberon whatsoever from the joomla template.
« Last Edit: Mar 19, 2010 01:03 pm by maderitescripts » Logged

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
Ref-back

Ref-back.net Admin

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Mar 19, 2010 01:08 pm

actually yes we designed ptcfanatics and oberons design was not unique it is a joomla template converted to aurora using same css everything no changes were made on oberon whatsoever from the joomla template.

But I don't think you have a right to use the template, because you just copy it from OberonClicks, but maybe Oberon buy the rights to use that design but you don't, so you make a copyright violation...
maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #10: Mar 19, 2010 01:19 pm

the template for oberon was obtained from joomla art which we are founding members and ex developer of there is no copyright violation due to the fact that oberon does not own the copyright to that template joomla art does and it is available to all theyre clients it is only a matter of adding the css to right place and converting it ober to aurora which is nothing.

also ref back very interesting that your post is identical to the ticket i recieved from oberon clicks admin maybe the same person with multiple ems accounts?Huh?
« Last Edit: Mar 19, 2010 01:21 pm by maderitescripts » Logged

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
Ref-back

Ref-back.net Admin

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Mar 19, 2010 02:24 pm

the template for oberon was obtained from joomla art which we are founding members and ex developer of there is no copyright violation due to the fact that oberon does not own the copyright to that template joomla art does and it is available to all theyre clients it is only a matter of adding the css to right place and converting it ober to aurora which is nothing.

also ref back very interesting that your post is identical to the ticket i recieved from oberon clicks admin maybe the same person with multiple ems accounts?Huh?

I think you should stay on topic...I just hate people who use other people work...you can see my site, I use PTCbonus script, but I won't start my site before I implement my design, because I respect other user/member work, not just copying and lieing...

I saw many of your designs and none of them professional, if you can't design don't do it, and don't copy. Do those things what you are good at.
eliharold

View Profile
Reply #12: Mar 19, 2010 02:31 pm

I think you should stay on topic...I just hate people who use other people work...you can see my site, I use PTCbonus script, but I won't start my site before I implement my design, because I respect other user/member work, not just copying and lieing...

I saw many of your designs and none of them professional, if you can't design don't do it, and don't copy. Do those things what you are good at.

Oberon doesn't even own that template anyone can copy it and use the exact colours, its a free template.  laugh laugh

Why are you attacking maderite.

"Its not about how hard you can hit, but how hard to can GET HIT AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD! Thats how winning is done!" - Rocky
LuckyStarsSites

Referrals: 11

View Profile
Reply #13: Mar 19, 2010 02:35 pm

Well you obviously can't read as maderite said it was a joomla template,which he has rights to, converted to an aurora template, therfore he has the right to use it on 100 sites if he wants...........
maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #14: Mar 19, 2010 03:14 pm

sir  have been designing sites since you were probably in diapers and i was first to use many features in aurora design that werent used ie flash integration custom menus etc long before u even knew what aurora was and theres members here like jj who can confirm this.

I make what clients request if they want a site made similar to another and its open source say a joomla template i will make it.

Ptc fanatics was made by request for a client who in the end was not able to purchase the site and was discounted for sale the site was originally $100 now my suggestion is at least attack me in your real name and not a alias oberon. BTW your hosting is overdue yet again

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.