eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Sep 23, 2020 10:13 PM

Virtual credit card
Print
Author Topic: Virtual credit card  (Read 9505 times)
hendrasudiro

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #75: Mar 25, 2010 02:32 AM

Too many fraud happened on EMS forum so i guess that useless for us to report fraud. If you see on "referral deal" or some thread. Many of them did fraud for make easy money.

Some of them suggest VCC for complete offer then cancel it even it break TOS.

Some of them use PTSU for win contest even it clearly stated on rules "no paid to signup"

Some of them offering fraud ebook n rick quick scheme.

If you report them, they'll threatening you. So just let them do cheating. Everything is back to you, if you not take their offers that mean you not involved on their dirty tricks.
nitinkumar

Referrals: 3

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #76: Mar 25, 2010 03:06 AM

Too many fraud happened on EMS forum so i guess that useless for us to report fraud. If you see on "referral deal" or some thread. Many of them did fraud for make easy money.

Some of them use PTSU for win contest even it clearly stated on rules "no paid to signup"

If you report them, they'll threatening you. So just let them do cheating. Everything is back to you, if you not take their offers that mean you not involved on their dirty tricks.

I do not fear from anyone. If their is something bad, I will surely report or continue to post against them.

My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #77: Mar 25, 2010 04:22 AM

I do not fear from anyone. If their is something bad, I will surely report or continue to post against them.

+100

I know this. whether or not, others accept this but as a result of this, you are real asset/much needed member of the forum according to me.  dance2

Download Hostpic.Org Firefox & Chrome Extension
bobbybhai

Where there's a will, I want to be in it!

View Profile
Reply #78: Mar 25, 2010 10:46 PM

+100

I know this. whether or not, others accept this but as a result of this, you are real asset/much needed member of the forum according to me.  dance2

asset lol!  mrgreen clap ems

Life sahi hain!, tension nahi hain!
bye_earth

Referrals: 0

We used to be Earthlings...

View Profile
Reply #79: Mar 26, 2010 12:40 AM

Threaten? Bad guys are vicious but that doesnt mean good guys are weak. Good guys can be vicious too, and when they do, bad guys shall face endless nightmares til they surrender. Give them the taste of their own medicine! This shall be the most fun part of 'em all!

rstice

View Profile WWW
Reply #80: Mar 26, 2010 07:54 AM

I don't know how they are verifying with just credit card thru paypal--i still had to add bank account.? Is this not so in other countries?

My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #81: Mar 26, 2010 01:50 PM

I don't know how they are verifying with just credit card thru paypal--i still had to add bank account.? Is this not so in other countries?

I think for US, verification of address is necessary where as it is not required for other countries. So it is possible to get verified easily by VCC without much troubles but there are high chances of abuse.

Download Hostpic.Org Firefox & Chrome Extension
wang111

View Profile
Reply #82: Mar 26, 2010 11:43 PM

yes i agree with. Smiley Smiley
chan2020

View Profile
Reply #83: Mar 27, 2010 11:40 PM

Does paypal has any restrictions for verifying accounts using VCC? Roll Eyes

nitinkumar

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #84: Mar 28, 2010 03:49 AM

Does paypal has any restrictions for verifying accounts using VCC? Roll Eyes

They do not know what is VCC.

sunilclicks

View Profile WWW
Reply #85: Mar 28, 2010 05:15 AM

They do not know what is VCC.

U think paypal is dumbo ... they dont know VCC .. Dont insult World's No1 payment processor.

see here https://www.paypal.com/worldwide/ ... u see many countries marked by "+"

In addition, withdraw to a credit, debit, or prepaid card in countries marked with a (+).

prepaid card is VCC or gift card

Contact me Gmail/Gtalk : sand786s@gmail.com : Yahoo : sunilclicks : Skype : sunilclicks

www.QuickVerify.me
nitinkumar

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #86: Mar 28, 2010 02:29 PM

U think paypal is dumbo ... they dont know VCC .. Dont insult World's No1 payment processor.

see here https://www.paypal.com/worldwide/ ... u see many countries marked by "+"

prepaid card is VCC or gift card

Prepaid is not VCC. Prepaid card do not expire after one use. I am not insulting paypal. It was you who insulting paypal by selling VCC to wrong peoples and doing fraud with their verification system.

chan2020

View Profile
Reply #87: Mar 29, 2010 09:08 AM

Am I included in the wrong people?  Roll Eyes

nitinkumar

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #88: Mar 29, 2010 10:23 AM

Am I included in the wrong people?  Roll Eyes

I do no know about you. Anyone can be wrong person. Maybe you a good person but their is no guarantee.  rofl

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.