eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Aug 14, 2020 02:30 AM

Virtual credit card
Print
Author Topic: Virtual credit card  (Read 9431 times)
sunilclicks

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #60: Mar 23, 2010 12:41 PM

Sun said  pay-pal is not selling them,  I assume they are excepting ...  as long as pay pal gets their money... don't think they care where it comes from.. as sun said they are only good for 24 hrs and can be canceled ...

I guess this is no different then buying a Tim  card on the internet as well  ( tim horton's coffee-Canadian based coffee house )

I have never bought one, so I do not know the  steps that are needed in order to purchase one ... I know you can re-load the card on line and the money is taken right out of your bank acct ...

You are right MEM, this is a prepaid card for Any kind of Online purchasing [wherever VISA is accepted ]. "Tim card" is physical plastic card accepted at Tim stores & my VCC is not plastic. Just numbers accepted online ONLY wherever VISA is accepted.

Also one more Important point : my VCC cannot be loaded with money again.

I would still  be very careful ..  Unlike a gift card where you can only purchase items with the gift card at a store ( wal-mart, zellers, movie houses  etc )  you know  the items  purchase  is  product or a service and not something  shady

I assume these cards you can buy  anything ?    if I was a seller,  I would not sell these because you have no idea what the person is buying

Buy anything.... ??  never... as i said earlier, u can buy things only within the limit of money available on the card [2$ loaded for paypal verification]

So there is absolutely no risk for the seller as higher money transactions will be never be processed [ declined ]. Even 1 cent higher purchase will be declined.  laugh

Contact me Gmail/Gtalk : sand786s@gmail.com : Yahoo : sunilclicks : Skype : sunilclicks

www.QuickVerify.me
nitinkumar

Referrals: 3

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #61: Mar 23, 2010 01:23 PM

Can I ask more question?

Why paypal require verification?

Why paypal using limit on spending on unverified account?

My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #62: Mar 23, 2010 01:33 PM

Can I ask more question?

Thank GOD, you came

People are writing features, uses of VCC. That's good who is denying.

But fact is that VCC is just MISUSED or likey to be misused.

Download Hostpic.Org Firefox & Chrome Extension
~Money~

Referrals: 22

Live,Love,Internet & Crypto

View Profile
Reply #63: Mar 23, 2010 09:52 PM

Can I ask more question?

Why paypal require verification?  ----- paypal think user must buy VCC 4om VCC seller for verify  his account rofl rofl rofl

Why paypal using limit on spending on unverified account? ------  in this way more vcc will be sold by VCC seller................ rofl rofl rofl

i think   AND THIS time sun is also agree with me rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
« Last Edit: Mar 23, 2010 09:55 PM by moneymaker09 » Logged

sunilclicks

View Profile WWW
Reply #64: Mar 24, 2010 11:18 AM

If there is ANYONE who still does not BELIEVE me then, Please get to know what a "VCC" or "Pre-Paid Card" or "Gift Card" is by visiting the link below. These kinds of cards [VISA/MC] are available from banks in many countries.

Canadian Government link : http://www.fcac.gc.ca/eng/publications/other/Prepaid/PDFs/Prepaid-eng.pdf

Can I ask more question?

Ask these questions to paypal... not me... i am not paypal. Paypal has great support .. make use of it. I am not a paypal representative.

My VCC works with paypal. Its upto the buyers discretion to buy my VCC for paypal verification.

Thank GOD, you came

People are writing features, uses of VCC. That's good who is denying.

But fact is that VCC is just MISUSED or likey to be misused.

You are a person with questionable character on EMS.

You begged me for VCC inspite of me repeatedly telling you to verify by linking BANK account to paypal. Your comment makes me feel that u made a mistake by buying VCC.

First define the phrase "MISUSE of VCC". Then tell me ONE single way in which VCC is MISUSED.

i think   AND THIS time sun is also agree with me rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

this is your "mr.google" secret Mr. moneymaker09

see this videosssssssss   u will know the rest.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23WgAlLr0QU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0w8-WUVv2s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgXncptvgDc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFQEjG1hagI

all videos are dumb videos. just to get some views on youtube. misleading videos.

I warn people against downloading any VCC making crap bull s**t software. these software may contain embedded virus, torjan or RAT.
http://www.yourdictionary.com/computer/rat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Rat

I saw all the 4 videos.. first 3 just show some dumb credit card generator.

4th video shows credit card generation, putting the credit card details in paypal... then suddenly get verified.... who is giving the 4 digit EXPUSE code ? just entering credit card info will not make paypal verified..... also where is the 1.95$ credit from paypal after verification ? i dont see these in video....  this is dumbo video ....

u see my VCC thread... many screenshots showing 1.95$ credit from paypal after verification.

Contact me Gmail/Gtalk : sand786s@gmail.com : Yahoo : sunilclicks : Skype : sunilclicks

www.QuickVerify.me
liquidsnakehpks

View Profile
Reply #65: Mar 24, 2010 11:43 AM

bottomline is vcc  being used unfairly is the main complaint here many people here say that its being used to verify people's paypal account whose country's are not even supported by paypal that is the main issue can you say something about that?

solo clicker...
nitinkumar

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #66: Mar 24, 2010 12:44 PM

If there is ANYONE who still does not BELIEVE me then, Please get to know what a "VCC" or "Pre-Paid Card" or "Gift Card" is by visiting the link below. These kinds of cards [VISA/MC] are available from banks in many countries.

Canadian Government link : http://www.fcac.gc.ca/eng/publications/other/Prepaid/PDFs/Prepaid-eng.pdf

Ask these questions to paypal... not me... i am not paypal. Paypal has great support .. make use of it. I am not a paypal representative.

My VCC works with paypal. Its upto the buyers discretion to buy my VCC for paypal verification.

You begged me for VCC inspite of me repeatedly telling you to verify by linking BANK account to paypal. Your comment makes me feel that u made a mistake by buying VCC.

First define the phrase "MISUSE of VCC". Then tell me ONE single way in which VCC is MISUSED.

this is your "mr.google" secret Mr. moneymaker09

see this videosssssssss   u will know the rest.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23WgAlLr0QU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0w8-WUVv2s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgXncptvgDc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFQEjG1hagI

all videos are dumb videos. just to get some views on youtube. misleading videos.

I warn people against downloading any VCC making crap bull s**t software. these software may contain embedded virus, torjan or RAT.
http://www.yourdictionary.com/computer/rat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Rat

I saw all the 4 videos.. first 3 just show some dumb credit card generator.

4th video shows credit card generation, putting the credit card details in paypal... then suddenly get verified.... who is giving the 4 digit EXPUSE code ? just entering credit card info will not make paypal verified..... also where is the 1.95$ credit from paypal after verification ? i dont see these in video....  this is dumbo video ....

u see my VCC thread... many screenshots showing 1.95$ credit from paypal after verification.

Ok,

I myself give answer which I ask.

They ask for verification to know financial limit of member. They ask for verification to know that you are legitmate person. They ask for verification for know that you are not a kid. They ask for verification to know personal information about User. Now your selling of VCC is against all of above points. Most member use other payment processor to get these vcc. VCC do not make person legitmate. VCC can be acquire by Kids. VCC have information about those who sell such VCC.

Now your points. VCC are available from banks in many countries. But VCC is for personal use not to sell others. Its for your security.

Now VCC can be misused. Anyone can verify their paypal even a 8 year old kid. A scammer can also use these. Now a terriost can use your VCC to verify their PP to fund account.

So again I ask staff of these forum to lock all topic about VCC to make PTC secure and with less fraud.

sunilclicks

View Profile WWW
Reply #67: Mar 24, 2010 01:23 PM

Ok,

I myself give answer which I ask.

They ask for verification to know financial limit of member. They ask for verification to know that you are legitmate person. They ask for verification for know that you are not a kid. They ask for verification to know personal information about User. Now your selling of VCC is against all of above points. Most member use other payment processor to get these vcc. VCC do not make person legitmate. VCC can be acquire by Kids. VCC have information about those who sell such VCC.

Now your points. VCC are available from banks in many countries. But VCC is for personal use not to sell others. Its for your security.

Now VCC can be misused. Anyone can verify their paypal even a 8 year old kid. A scammer can also use these. Now a terriost can use your VCC to verify their PP to fund account.

So again I ask staff of these forum to lock all topic about VCC to make PTC secure and with less fraud.

Its upto the buyers discretion to buy my VCC for paypal verification. My job is just to sell VCC.

VCC selling is a 100% LEGAL BUSINESS on planet earth.

There are many websites which offer "Gift cards" as incentives instead of directly paying cash. Many online stores offer "gift cards"

Verifying paypal does not prove or certify a person is honest. Even people [who verified paypal by bank or credit card] with REAL names from BIG developed countries on this forum cheat & scam openly. Paypal Verification is NOTHING when you want to decide on a persons honesty.

Keep this in mind.... When u deal on internet .... your belief, your luck matters.

www.QuickVerify.me
My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #68: Mar 24, 2010 01:33 PM

First watch your tongue, I can understand that you are out of your mind because of loosing your business. you stop writing crap here.

I never bagged you. What you did regarding asking to submit feedback about your service may be considered bagging and not what I did. Try to distinguish between buying and bagging. I have paid your damm price for it.

Reason for not going fo bank Verification:

At that time, PayPal had lot of problems of sending money to local bank accounts and I being GPT site owner couldn't afford to wait longer. So I used VCC to verify faster (Make a note I used and not misused)

Now, what is misused?

Even if my PayPal is showing some fake address, fake contact number etc, my account will still be verified with VCC. It is misuse. I am good and didn't make misuse of VCC doesn't mean that VCC is used for good purpose only.

Few Other things:

I never addressed you. Still you quoted me without any reason. So stay on topic and never quote me without reasons next time, you have enough to fight with. No need to add me.

Good Luck

nitinkumar

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #69: Mar 24, 2010 02:05 PM

Its upto the buyers discretion to buy my VCC for paypal verification. My job is just to sell VCC.

VCC selling is a 100% LEGAL BUSINESS on planet earth.

There are many websites which offer "Gift cards" as incentives instead of directly paying cash. Many online stores offer "gift cards"

Verifying paypal does not prove or certify a person is honest. Even people [who verified paypal by bank or credit card] with REAL names from BIG developed countries on this forum cheat & scam openly. Paypal Verification is NOTHING when you want to decide on a persons honesty.

Keep this in mind.... When u deal on internet .... your belief, your luck matters.

Your job is just to sell VCC. So why you are using banner which indicating that use it for verification of paypal no matter you are cheater, scammer, terriost, Kid, my illegal father. Its my business. Just pay me your stolen money and I will verify your paypal. You are hacker I do not care. Because I am not human being. i am here only for money. Money matters.

Again a formal request to staff of EMS. Please ban selling of VCC for paypal verification

NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #70: Mar 24, 2010 06:02 PM

Like I said to everyone, report the VCC threads and I will close them.

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #71: Mar 24, 2010 06:14 PM

Ok

Thanks NorthOwl for your kind attention here

nitinkumar

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #72: Mar 24, 2010 09:20 PM

Thanks Will. I do needed such comments. I am going to edit some of my posts in other thread.

~Money~

Referrals: 22

Live,Love,Internet & Crypto

View Profile
Reply #73: Mar 24, 2010 09:45 PM

thanx north owl XD

NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #74: Mar 25, 2010 12:26 AM

No problem thank you guys for looking out for EMS members, I dont have much time to monitor EMS. It is true VCC can be abused to do bad things, even I have had fraud paypal purchases because members were able to verify their fake accounts with VCC.

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.