eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 03, 2021 04:31 AM

ePayTraffic - Try it for a profitable experience.
Print
Author Topic: ePayTraffic - Try it for a profitable experience.  (Read 199132 times)
tixepower

Referrals: 6

Cry me a river girl.. ;'(

View Profile WWW
Reply #60: Aug 06, 2010 08:05 AM

I don't understand your post. This site is fjPTC.com and it has been around a lot longer than many sites.

Nvm, the picture link didn't load in the first post <.<

Kuan5485

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #61: Aug 06, 2010 10:24 AM

an attractive topic name  big grin
FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #62: Aug 06, 2010 01:19 PM

Screenshot for August 6, 2010

Naku

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Hey
Reply #63: Aug 08, 2010 07:19 AM

Hello everyone.
I just joined this site, and I want to be a member of this site, anyone wanna be my refer in exchange of being my mentor in GPT sites. Smiley
PM me.

xeagle

View Profile
Reply #64: Sep 04, 2010 03:07 AM

Nice site ...
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #65: Sep 09, 2010 05:28 PM

I just created a Limited Time Offer on my site

Site Name: fjPTC.com
No of users: Over 8000
No of active user: Over 1000 Daily Clickers
Ads time: Class D, $.0025 per click
Cost: See above image. I will not run this offer for long.
« Last Edit: Sep 09, 2010 05:32 PM by FJWorld » Logged

bradata

View Profile
Reply #66: Sep 24, 2010 02:35 AM

We have changes here at fjptc and I don't like it much Roll Eyes I'm with Verified Level 1 (highest one!!!) and I have about 7-8 ads per day for 0,014$ (in old good days we have over 100 ads for 0,27$) and I don't know how many ads have other levels no idea Payments was almost instant, but now we waiting too much (I think) - last one I receive after 22 days after request. Now I wait from 17.09.2010 Roll Eyes PTSU section is very quiet and we have no more rotations ads for that... So many things...and I'm little disappointed worried
« Last Edit: Sep 24, 2010 07:05 AM by bradata » Logged
ndr976

Referrals: 4

Never give up!

View Profile
Reply #67: Sep 24, 2010 04:18 AM

We have changes here at fjptc and I don't like it much Roll Eyes I'm with Verified Level 1 (highest one!!!) and I have about 7-8 ads per day for 0,014$ (in old good days we have over 100 ads for 0,27$) and I don't know how many ads have other levels no idea Payments was almost instant and now we waiting too much (I think) - last one I receive after 22 days after request. Now I wait from 17.09.2010 Roll Eyes PTSU section is very quiet and we have no more rotations ads for that... So many things...and I'm little disappointed worried

Interesting!  odd
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #68: Sep 24, 2010 08:39 PM

We have changes here at fjptc and I don't like it much Roll Eyes

There are a few things I do not like either.

I'm with Verified Level 1 (highest one!!!)
Well that depends on how you look at what is offered.

and I have about 7-8 ads per day for 0,014$ (in old good days we have over 100 ads for 0,27$) and I don't know how many ads have other levels no idea

You can't expect me to do all the advertising can you? I visit many site that offer more ads to click but they pay a lot less than I do per click. That is where advertisers are going. They can get ads at a fraction of what they pay from me and in many cases those sites have no protection from auto-clicling programs. Go figure. Do you know how many sites I have seen fail or get sold since you got a Lifetime Membership for $5.00

If you want you can buy a Verified Level 4 membership for a month, click some $.01 ads and when that membership ends your membership will go back to Verified Level 1

Payments was almost instant, but now we waiting too much (I think) - last one I receive after 22 days after request. Now I wait from 17.09.2010 Roll Eyes

I just checked the payment proof. It looks like I paid you today before you made this post. I agree there has been some delays in payments. I spoiled members by paying them. Go figure. Part of the delay was related to looking at a lot of data and making a decision on how to address the cases where some members abused the program.

PTSU section is very quiet and we have no more rotations ads for that...

How many sites do you know that paid you to look at PTSU offers?

So many things...and I'm little disappointed worried

Your disappointed and worried?
C'mon.

Let me remind you...
Oct 19, 2009   Lifetime Premium Membership (1 Lifetime) ....You Paid $5
Sep 27, 2009   Free Member Starter Special: You get first month Premium for $0.20 ...You paid $2 and I added $1.80 in your account balance.

A year later and you are still clicking ads valued at many times higher than competing sites and I have paid you every request you made.

What are you worried about?

Seriously, it is not easy for a business to be profitable in this market. And if any site owner is suggesting they are not running a business then they are the ones that should worry you, not me. I have seen many sites disappear and members got nothing. That is not an issue with fjPTC because I have taken measures to prevent it from happening. My business is not solely dependent on PTC advertising sales so I am not about to have a failed business because of not being able to pay what is owed to members.

In any case I do respect your concerns and I have been working on a few ideas to get more ads for clickers. I also appreciate you having supported me by joining some programs that I advertised. If you have any friends that has not yet bought a Lifetime Premium Membership on fjPTC then mention to them that the price will soon double.

bradata

View Profile
Reply #69: Sep 25, 2010 12:39 PM

If you want you can buy a Verified Level 4 membership for a month, click some $.01 ads and when that membership ends your membership will go back to Verified Level 1

You advise me buy membership for 5$ just to get 5.10$ (30 days * 0.17$) after 1 month Undecided 10 cents??? Thanks - I prefer 30 days * 0,014 = 0.42$ instead that 0.10$ Shocked

It looks like I paid you today before you made this post.

I receive your payment 3 hours AFTER my post here (did that post made things go faster Huh?)

Part of the delay was related to looking at a lot of data and making a decision on how to address the cases where some members abused the program.

Isn't the procedure same before or you start doing that from 1-2 months? Because that delays is from august.

How many sites do you know that paid you to look at PTSU offers?

They don't paid (you don't need it too), BUT their PTSU offers is visible right to the click ads and EVERYBODY can see them! And here at fjptc they are hiding somewhere in one not very popular forum Roll Eyes It's very hard to find it and nobody does that.

Let me remind you...
Oct 19, 2009   Lifetime Premium Membership (1 Lifetime) ....You Paid $5
Sep 27, 2009   Free Member Starter Special: You get first month Premium for $0.20 ...You paid $2 and I added $1.80 in your account balance.

Let me remind you:

Date     Account     Product     Price     Status
04/08/10    bradata    Link Credits (500)    $3    Completed
04/08/10    bradata    10 Guaranteed Signups (1)    $5    Completed
11/09/09    bradata    Link Credits (500)    $3    Completed
10/19/09    bradata   Lifetime Premium Membership (1 Lifetime)    $5    Completed
09/27/09    bradata    Free Member Starter Special: You get first month Premium for $0.20 See forum for details. (1)    $2    Completed

A little more money is spended here because the ToS Wink

A year later and you are still clicking ads valued at many times higher than competing sites and I have paid you every request you made.

For the first part - I don't agree, because I don't have lower paying site in my list at this moment! For the second part - yes, you paid me, because I'm not cheater and because I earn that money!

What are you worried about?

Where in my post you see the word "worried" Shocked I just say that I'm disappointed from the way things going and I writing why is that.

In any case I do respect your concerns and I have been working on a few ideas to get more ads for clickers.
We hope so thumbs up
ndr976

Referrals: 4

Never give up!

View Profile
Reply #70: Sep 25, 2010 01:08 PM

Things are getting more and more interesting here...

You advise me buy membership for 5$ just to get 5.10$ (30 days * 0.17$) after 1 month Undecided 10 cents??? Thanks - I prefer 30 days * 0,014 = 0.42$ instead that 0.10$ Shocked

Pure calculation... good observation!  thumbs up

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #71: Sep 25, 2010 04:00 PM

Verified Level 4 members get more ads than just those in the Verified Level 4 category. They are getting around 22 right now and that will likely go higher.

I receive your payment 3 hours AFTER my post here (did that post made things go faster Huh?)

Your post had no impact on me making a payment. I made the payment when I was ready and I as I said it looked to me that your post time stamp was after I sent the mass payments. 

Isn't the procedure same before or you start doing that from 1-2 months? Because that delays is from august.

I have not stopped looking at data. Its just that I have been noticing some patterns from some members that is forcing me to consider some changes.

They don't paid (you don't need it too), BUT their PTSU offers is visible right to the click ads and EVERYBODY can see them! And here at fjptc they are hiding somewhere in one not very popular forum Roll Eyes It's very hard to find it and nobody does that.

You could send traffic to your PTSU forum topic. Its an area for you to use and help promote your offer. I do agree there is room for improvement.

Let me remind you:

Date     Account     Product     Price     Status
04/08/10    bradata    Link Credits (500)    $3    Completed
04/08/10    bradata    10 Guaranteed Signups (1)    $5    Completed
11/09/09    bradata    Link Credits (500)    $3    Completed
10/19/09    bradata   Lifetime Premium Membership (1 Lifetime)    $5    Completed
09/27/09    bradata    Free Member Starter Special: You get first month Premium for $0.20 See forum for details. (1)    $2    Completed

A little more money is spended here because the ToS Wink

And have you not received more out of the program than you put into the program?

For the first part - I don't agree, because I don't have lower paying site in my list at this moment! For the second part - yes, you paid me, because I'm not cheater and because I earn that money!

It looks to me that fjPTC is not for you and you are unhappy because the number of ads have gone. Well I am unhappy that the number of ads have gone down as well. As you said above, you only bought ads because of my TOS. The money you get comes from members that buy ads and from me when I decide to advertise on my site.

Where in my post you see the word "worried" Shocked I just say that I'm disappointed from the way things going and I writing why is that.
We hope so thumbs up

You are correct, you did not use the word worried. You expressed disappointment and concerns. I asked the question based on the tone of your expressed concerns.

Hang in there and things will improve. You can help by telling advertisers that fjPTC is a good site for advertisers because they use VeridiPass to stop bot clickers and people cheating with proxy servers.

bradata

View Profile
Reply #72: Sep 26, 2010 01:21 AM

Maybe I'm not a dream-member, but I'm honest one, never cheat and I'm kind of loyal to sites - usually I stay till end. So I will hanging in fjptc awaiting better times thumbs up I hope they will come soon Wink  For other things...I will think about it Roll Eyes

And one more thing - yesterday ads did not reset - it's just my problem or not no idea
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #73: Sep 26, 2010 10:23 AM

Maybe I'm not a dream-member, but I'm honest one, never cheat and I'm kind of loyal to sites - usually I stay till end. So I will hanging in fjptc awaiting better times thumbs up I hope they will come soon Wink  For other things...I will think about it Roll Eyes

And one more thing - yesterday ads did not reset - it's just my problem or not no idea

You are correct, the ads did not reset yesterday. The cron job ran successfully today.

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #74: Oct 07, 2010 05:56 PM

24 Hour Super Special
5000 Link Credits for $5.00

That's a $25 savings.

These credits are worth $.0025 per clicks.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.