eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 03, 2021 03:30 AM

ePayTraffic - Try it for a profitable experience.
Print
Author Topic: ePayTraffic - Try it for a profitable experience.  (Read 199127 times)
FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #45: Jul 25, 2010 04:26 PM

Verified Level 4 Membership

$5 Month
8% Downline Earnings
Minimum 13 ads per day at $.01 per click

Bothkill

Referrals: 5

View Profile WWW
Reply #46: Jul 26, 2010 11:11 AM

I have to be a Premium member in order to cash out??
I have to buy something first to get paid??
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #47: Jul 26, 2010 12:59 PM

I have to be a Premium member in order to cash out??
I have to buy something first to get paid??

You can focus on the downside or upside.

If you just want to click ads and get paid without spending any money then don't join fjPTC.

If you want to help support a site that will pay you more per clicks then most PTC sites then join fjPTC.

fjPTC is backed by a profitable corporation and I take business seriously.

So to answer your first question, you much be a premium member to receive a payment. Please review the site policy.
http://fjnga.info/index.php?topic=33.0

The answer to your second question is no. Buying of advertisement is only necessary after receiving 4 payments. As an active member on fjPTC you will likely end up with a Lifetime Premium Membership since it grows in value and it can be transferred or sold.

fjPTC is not your regular PTC site and it never will be.

A Verified Level 4 Premium Membership is a great example. Just on your clicks alone you will earn more than $4.00 per month and that is just an average of 13 clicks per day. This membership is new and I expect to see more ads available to these members in the not too distant future. I am focusing on partnering with some advertisers.

jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #48: Jul 26, 2010 01:41 PM

Sounds like good sie do you take and pay with AlertPay?

bradata

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #49: Jul 26, 2010 03:47 PM

Yes Wink
ameref

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #50: Aug 03, 2010 08:37 AM

Sounds like good..

I think,so!

The Rock

Referrals: 764

View Profile
Reply #51: Aug 03, 2010 09:12 AM

A Verified Level 4 Premium Membership is a great example. Just on your clicks alone you will earn more than $4.00 per month and that is just an average of 13 clicks per day. This membership is new and I expect to see more ads available to these members in the not too distant future. I am focusing on partnering with some advertisers.

I've been away from fjPTC for quite some time so forgive me if I'm wrong. How come a Level 4 membership can get 13 ads while I, on a Level 2, only get 9?

I'm serious, there is no link in this sig.
ndr976

Referrals: 4

Never give up!

View Profile
Reply #52: Aug 03, 2010 10:41 AM

Quote from: Fjworld
If you just want to click ads and get paid without spending any money then don't join fjPTC.

Clear enough  big grin

That's why I don't promote your site. 
tixepower

Referrals: 6

Cry me a river girl.. ;'(

View Profile WWW
Reply #53: Aug 03, 2010 10:44 AM

You should write somewhere what site this is....

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #54: Aug 04, 2010 08:09 PM

I've been away from fjPTC for quite some time so forgive me if I'm wrong. How come a Level 4 membership can get 13 ads while I, on a Level 2, only get 9?

A Level 4 Membership is designed for members that are willing to commit to clicking daily. They are prepared to pay a monthly fee for a higher monthly return.

You are a Level 2 because you got a great deal on a Lifetime membership for $2.00 one year ago, give or take a couple of weeks.
You do not click and you have never purchased any advertisements on fjPTC.
Level 2 members have gotten more than 9 ads in the past. I could go on but there is no need.  big grin
I am surprised that you would take the time to question the number of ads available to you Rock.  Shocked

Clear enough  big grin

That's why I don't promote your site. 

Then that will be your loss.  big grin

You should write somewhere what site this is....

I don't understand your post. This site is fjPTC.com and it has been around a lot longer than many sites.

The Rock

View Profile
Reply #55: Aug 05, 2010 01:15 AM

A Level 4 Membership is designed for members that are willing to commit to clicking daily. They are prepared to pay a monthly fee for a higher monthly return.

You are a Level 2 because you got a great deal on a Lifetime membership for $2.00 one year ago, give or take a couple of weeks.
You do not click and you have never purchased any advertisements on fjPTC.
Level 2 members have gotten more than 9 ads in the past. I could go on but there is no need.  big grin
I am surprised that you would take the time to question the number of ads available to you Rock.  Shocked

No I'm just asking, as I said I haven't gone there for quite a long time. Don't misinterpret this as some kind of insult Smiley

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #56: Aug 05, 2010 03:42 AM

No I'm just asking, as I said I haven't gone there for quite a long time. Don't misinterpret this as some kind of insult Smiley

Ah! You make me smile.  big grin
I work everyday with facts and figures.
That is all I gave you. My skin is pretty thick and I am not exactly insecure so I can't see how I would be insulted by a question.  der

I suppose I could speculate you didn't like my reply so perhaps that is why you suggested that I was insulted.  big grin

Here's some more information that should concern you.
Your PTSU option on your site is not effective. I am getting a lot of useless signups and I see many cheaters stealing from advertisers.
Also, I see that you need more protection from bot clickers. What you have is not adequate in my opinion.

Obviously these concerns are not unique to your site so that is why I invest time and money to find solutions for all admins.

fjPTC should have a PTSU solution later this month. The bot clicker protection is already implemented.

The Rock

View Profile
Reply #57: Aug 05, 2010 03:47 AM

So I've seen ^^

If it ever becomes up for sale I might take it when available.

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #58: Aug 05, 2010 01:38 PM

Please be advised that I will be unavailable from Aug 7-15 so this will have an impact for many members.

I delayed the payouts because I am implementing some additional measures to analyze member activities. I had hoped to complete this before I went on my sailing trip but unfortunately it didn't work out as planned.

The last couple of months has been extremely busy for my company. The hosting division is growing rapidly and I have completed several projects that have already made an impact on the PTC world. Several more projects are near completion and again I expect some great results in the PTC world.

I am gradually adding more qualified people to my list of suppliers and I am also gearing up for some permanent staff to support the increase demand for my products and services.

June 30 was my last day of work for NB Power Corp. After 32 years of service I decided to take an early retirement to focus on my own business. So rest assured that fjPTC will be around for a long time and things will improve greatly. I am disappointed myself that I have neglected members of my sites but it was necessary to focus on some infrastructure work before things became unmanageable.

Thank you for your understanding and I look forward to providing you with some much needed customer care improvements.

Jack

ndr976

Referrals: 4

Never give up!

View Profile
Reply #59: Aug 05, 2010 07:23 PM

So you're taking it seriously!  Wink
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.