eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 03, 2021 04:53 AM

ePayTraffic - Try it for a profitable experience.
Print
Author Topic: ePayTraffic - Try it for a profitable experience.  (Read 199137 times)
wibb

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #75: Oct 19, 2010 12:01 PM

We all per the discussion, above what will happen if we create multiple accounts under our name, ? will they ban me from PTC?
ndr976

Referrals: 4

Never give up!

View Profile
Reply #76: Oct 19, 2010 12:55 PM

We all per the discussion, above what will happen if we create multiple accounts under our name, ? will they ban me from PTC?

Any reason to bump up this old thread?
FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #77: Nov 17, 2010 05:18 PM

Limited Time Offer and General Update Nov 18, 2010

Hello Members,

Right now you will notice that I am running the 24 Hour Super Special. This pricing will not last very long and I will not be running it again at this price for all members. I am a strong believer of loyalty and so I try and reward members that are loyal, in particular those that purchase advertising and memberships from the site.

Please be aware that I am reviewing the site and I am looking at making some improvements. Some changes are required because the information is out of date or a link is no longer current.

Not too long ago I made a change that disallowed credit retraction on PTC ads. This was done to combat abuse. If you need credit retraction you can send me a request using the contact form. Its important that you realize that I have to take some measure that may not be initially viewed as favorable but trust me that I have a strong focus on balancing fairness and sustainability.

History will continue to show that many sites will come and go while fjPTC remains stable and continuously pays members that are owed money.

In closing this news update, please be advised that the Lifetime Premium Membership price will be increased to $30.00 on December 1, 2010.

Jack
President
FJ World Inc
« Last Edit: Nov 18, 2010 12:30 PM by FJWorld » Logged

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #78: Nov 19, 2010 10:55 AM

Not sure what the above post is about but the Super Special will be ending in a few hours.

Allinone

View Profile
Reply #79: Nov 19, 2010 11:41 AM

Not sure what the above post is about but the Super Special will be ending in a few hours.

Just spam.

He is even to dumb to spam  rofl

monastermu

View Profile
Reply #80: Nov 22, 2010 07:54 AM

Is it a website which pays real money?
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #81: Nov 22, 2010 07:37 PM

Is it a website which pays real money?

Yes of course; over $5000 paid out.
http://www.fjptc.com/index.php?view=proof&

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #82: Nov 29, 2010 09:10 PM

Working on new ideas. Nov 30, 2010
From the very beginning when I came up with the idea of getting into a Paid to Click (PTC) program I understood I had to offer something different. I created fjPTC with the idea that the acronym fjPTC would be FJ Pays The Customers. To this day I have not stopped paying the customers. Members are my customers and those members that upgrade their memberships and/or buy advertising are and will continue to be preferred members.

Today I look back and I am reminded on the number of PTC sites that have come and gone and many of those site owners have not paid money owing to members. I know because I have several site owners that owe me money.

I am currently working on a way to capture some new ideas to boost advertising on fjPTC. If you have any ideas and you wish to share I ask that you either post on our forum or send me your suggestion using the contact form on the site.

I will be focusing more time on improving our program so please pay attention to the ads in the fjComunications category.

Lets Work Together...

FJ

Please visit fjPTC
www.fjPTC.com

davistomp04

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #83: Nov 30, 2010 06:35 AM

hello...planning to join...how much will a normal member earn from ur sitedaily???not premium...

onenewz

PM me for referral deal for my cashviews

View Profile WWW
Reply #84: Dec 01, 2010 01:11 PM

fjPTC Admin is very honest.

I receieved my payment on time again, as usual

Thank you !

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #85: Dec 01, 2010 04:04 PM

hello...planning to join...how much will a normal member earn from ur sitedaily???not premium...

Please review our policy.
http://fjnga.info/index.php?topic=33.0

3.0 Payouts
3.1 Payout processing may take up to 5 banking days but every effort will be made to make payouts as soon as possible.
3.2 You must have a premium membership to receive cash payments
3.3 Minimum payout is $1.25
3.4 If you received 2 payments and you have not purchased any link credits your next payment will be at $2.50
3.5 If you received 3 payments and you have not purchased any link credits your next payment will be at $5.00
3.6 If you still have not purchased any link credits then you must do so before receiving anymore payouts. After purchasing some link credits your minimum payout will continue to be at $1.25 with no additional requirements.
3.7 Payouts will be delayed as a result of an audit review. See section 11.0

You can review our forum payment proof section as well as the sites payment proof pages.

So far I have made 1,916 payments totaling $5,205

If you have no interest of becoming an upgraded member and your only interest is to get paid for clicking ads then do not join and complain that I do not pay standard members. fjPTC is part of a profitable corporation that provides advertising and marketing services to clients and preferred members. Unlike many PTC sites, fjPTC has been designed with a strong foundation to avoid the typical risks associated with most PTC sites.

It is very important to note that I pay members at a higher rate than most PTC sites. Also, for those members that do not wish to upgrade you can convert earned points and cash to advertising credits at a significant discount.

I invite you and other readers to take a serious look at my program. Don't underestimate the real value of a Lifetime Premium Membership.

Jack

PS:
I am very close to releasing a new feature that will be once again unique in the industry. The feature will allow a Lifetime Premium Member with a specific verified level to earn money without clicking ads or referring other members. More news coming very soon....

onenewz

View Profile WWW
Reply #86: Dec 03, 2010 04:15 PM

admin why my account is suspended?
My fjPTC username is: Xeon

I don`t did anything lol
« Last Edit: Dec 03, 2010 04:55 PM by onenewz » Logged

Allinone

View Profile
Reply #87: Dec 03, 2010 10:38 PM

admin why my account is suspended?
My fjPTC username is: Xeon

I don`t did anything lol

You are not alone guess there is a problem with the system

onenewz

View Profile WWW
Reply #88: Dec 04, 2010 04:05 AM

You are not alone guess there is a problem with the system

Yeah i think you are right.

Check your account now, my account is ok.

Allinone

View Profile
Reply #89: Dec 04, 2010 10:21 AM

Yeah i think you are right.

Check your account now, my account is ok.

Mine is ok too  thumbs up

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.