eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 07, 2022 03:40 am

Clixplanet admin
Print
Author Topic: Clixplanet admin  (Read 94 times)
Nab45

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Aug 14, 2022 12:22 pm

Biggest scam of all time clixplanet admin his name is pawel Nordski and he is from Poland I have his picture and chat with him he is fu****ing biggest scammer he is also and admin of rollerclix and rollerbux. He use a method to scame with people's first of all he gave good profit as campre to other PTC  websites and run his website for some months after he scam and run away than after few days he launch new website and apply same formula so be care full I gave you a trick how you will be safe from him recently he close his clixplanet website and I hope soon he will launch new website so the trick is that when he launch new site go to support ticket and create a ticket and ask his name and residence and I hope he will mentioned  his correct name pawel Nordaki than and only that you remember he is a scammer and never ever invest if he gave you 50 to 60%profit.. good luck guys..

moneyline

Referrals: 4

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Aug 14, 2022 12:47 pm

Thanks for the info, but this type of information should be passed on to users internally (I mean the name of the person who manages the sites) at least to the best known so that they alert their references.

Because if everything you say is true (although we know that if it is a scammer) these types of scammers observe everything that users write in the forums about the sites and about them, and seeing what you already published will obviously use another name , pseudonym, etc

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.