eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 05, 2022 02:26 am

ZaeBux.com (NEW Site Feb 28th)
Print
Author Topic: ZaeBux.com (NEW Site Feb 28th)  (Read 9433 times)
defcon505

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Feb 28, 2010 10:51 pm

Seems like a good site  big grin
ptcrefback

Referrals: 6

View Profile
Reply #16: Mar 01, 2010 05:41 am

In Russian Zaebux sounds close to very bad curse word  Smiley the same as Ebani.biz bux title. So it will be really funny when members from Russia/Ukraine will start promoting it.
2-nd variant: Zaebux  can be transformed from Russian to English as CoolBux   rofl
« Last Edit: Mar 01, 2010 05:43 am by ptcrefback » Logged
Givememoney

View Profile
Reply #17: Mar 01, 2010 02:52 pm

OMG, this website admin is russian, so he knows that curse word is a part of the bux title (the translation is something like F**ckingbux). It seems not serious at all, to my mind, just a bad culture.

Where did you find this info that he's russian and i typped zae in dictionnary it didn't bring up the curse you mentionned. ?
Xarmd

Come On My Brother's Let Us Pray!

View Profile
Reply #18: Mar 01, 2010 03:01 pm

Well, I've much liked that site. Because the site have similar STATISTICS like NEOBUX...

When I got my referrals, I see there is a ACTIVITY found in my account like HISTORY.

This option shows just by NEOBUX when you got Refer, Paid or Rent...etc..and the site contain same thing like NEOBUX...

Well, I thought that the site "Seems Great"! Wink
amoremorte

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Mar 01, 2010 03:13 pm

Where did you find this info that he's russian and i typped zae in dictionnary it didn't bring up the curse you mentionned. ?

You will never find this word in some normal dictionary  Smiley Even Google translate does not translate it :-) and zae does not mean something but Zaeb and a lot of words which contain "zaeb" as a part  does mean :-) I just from russia so I know this word:-)
And he is russian because he was writing about this website on some russian forum and presented it as his website.

33brushes.com Manager
collector

Referrals: 233

If you really want to succeed you will succeed.

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Mar 01, 2010 03:21 pm

You will never find this word in some normal dictionary  Smiley Even Google translate does not translate it :-) and zae does not mean something but Zaeb and a lot of words which contain "zaeb" as a part  does mean :-) I just from russia so I know this word:-)
And he is russian because he was writing about this website on some russian forum and presented it as his website.

In Croatian means the same (curse) but it's spelled zajeb.  laugh

But you never know what does some word in your language means on another. That's the charm of languages.  Smiley

PM me for XHTML/CSS coding | Aurora / PTCEvolution / GeN / ShiftcodeZeus / GC HYIP / Matrix integration
Givememoney

View Profile
Reply #21: Mar 01, 2010 03:38 pm

ok guys, let's wait and see before we invest  big grin

But the upgrade discount ending tomorrow  frusty
cARRIE

View Profile WWW
Reply #22: Mar 01, 2010 03:58 pm

ok, i contacted the administrator and here's the answer regarding "the name".

(Me)

Hey admin. What is it with these "ZAE" (zaebux)? Enough negative comments on the net about it when they translate into Russian. Can you give us some feedback?

Regards!

(Admin)

Hi. The ZAE stands for "very great". In russian sometimes it sounds offensive, but, of course, we did't mean anything bad or offensive.

We meant that this is a GREATBUX.

source http://zaebux.com/?page=posts&t=109&send=1&pa=1

Hokage

View Profile
Reply #23: Mar 01, 2010 05:00 pm

Nice design  Smiley

But it remain me of SvBux  Sad
adimulyo

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Mar 01, 2010 08:53 pm

Well.... another new PTC site  big grin 

Hopefully this site not turn to scam very fast  pray

keepeR

Referrals: 14

Life is Too Short $Earn More$

View Profile WWW
Reply #25: Mar 01, 2010 09:30 pm

Just a question about Dynamic Payout.

Does it mean that after your 4th payout you can request in your 5th payout with only $2 in your balance, then $4 in your 6th payout and so on?

Punk

View Profile
Reply #26: Mar 01, 2010 10:50 pm

Just a question about Dynamic Payout.

Does it mean that after your 4th payout you can request in your 5th payout with only $2 in your balance, then $4 in your 6th payout and so on?
Nope
whe I say "Dynamic" I mean that you don't have a static ammount to cashout (It variates (2,4,7) until the 4th and more payments are static at 10 usd).
dieorfly

Referrals: 34

View Profile WWW
Reply #27: Mar 02, 2010 02:52 pm

Nope
whe I say "Dynamic" I mean that you don't have a static ammount to cashout (It variates (2,4,7) until the 4th and more payments are static at 10 usd).

Punk according to your words above it does seem like you are the owner or at least closely related to this PTC.

But in previous comment (see below):

No no
This is not my ptc site XD
I only share with all here Smiley

you said you are not related to this PTC site. So what is the truth? I am just curious Tongue
« Last Edit: Mar 02, 2010 02:54 pm by dieorfly » Logged

Punk

View Profile
Reply #28: Mar 02, 2010 10:01 pm

OMG
I can't say anythign or explain something because I'll be related with the site!
Pff in the future I'll not post anything like this....
You can check in other forums I post BETTER things about some PTCs like Neo, Up, etc and I'm not related with they...
So I know how this forum works so I'll NOT post anymore about new ptcs sites Smiley
Thankyou for let me know.
dieorfly

Referrals: 34

View Profile WWW
Reply #29: Mar 03, 2010 02:36 am

OMG
I can't say anythign or explain something because I'll be related with the site!
Pff in the future I'll not post anything like this....
You can check in other forums I post BETTER things about some PTCs like Neo, Up, etc and I'm not related with they...
So I know how this forum works so I'll NOT post anymore about new ptcs sites Smiley
Thankyou for let me know.

You know PTC industry is full of dishonest PTC sites and scams so there is no wonder I developed a serious mistrustfulness when I see any new PTC site.

You should not take it personally Tongue

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.