eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jul 04, 2022 04:25 PM

Banner Contest: Win $1.25 + 1 Month Upgrade
Print
Author Topic: Banner Contest: Win $1.25 + 1 Month Upgrade  (Read 11214 times)
friendishan

Referrals: 6

Meet The Weirdos!

View Profile WWW
Reply #60: Mar 06, 2010 04:28 AM

cool ban game will start, well kinda' has already started, but no problem  Undecided  ems

saketasati

Referrals: 86

Googly Woogly Wushhhhhhh

View Profile WWW
Reply #61: Mar 06, 2010 04:39 AM

I am very close to banning you also
I know...

Im so sick of paying the bills for EMS and working on EMS just for ungrateful people who insult me, or call me a scammer ect, while they are using EMS to make money or promote  Angry

You and your gang and other haters here want to attack me then bring it on, i'll ban every last one of you!

You still not getting me though, I never tried to insult u (not in my 1.5+ year time here), I never called u scammer (and this thread doesn't even have to do anything with scamming)...

Saying Again there is no gang as such, u can see my posts and other's post, I have never commented on Buxhit or jacke or other threads/posts.. Have never interfered on his, your or other mods work. But here I TRULY FELT IT WAS WRONG, and that made me to post....

So yes if you ban me, it won't mean that I'll go to Buxtalk and me and him start posting about u, it will never happen. You ban me, thats it I'll accept it and go way from here, no need for me to make multi, no need for me to go rant at other places...

Yes I'll be in contact with Buxhit and maybe others who are in yahoo etc, if MEM has my id maybe will able to talk with her, thats simple...

"Hate" word not in my dictionary sorry I can't do that... In my 4462 posts, I have never showed hatred against anyone (ok except triple7 issue, something which I really want to forget), and I already said couple of times, I respect you for many of your great work...
« Last Edit: Mar 06, 2010 05:17 AM by saketasati » Logged

CashTream Coming Soon, Excited big grin
Free Advertising $15+ Shocked
Turtle RulesWink
sangeeth

Referrals: 0

time's a gr8 teacher,but it kills its pupils :|

View Profile
Reply #62: Mar 06, 2010 06:31 AM

You and your gang and other haters here want to attack me then bring it on, i'll ban every last one of you!

gang=india?

r u gona get rid of 50% of ems's mmbrs fr the sake of 1 prsn Huh? there r several who r renowned to create multis n get banned fr it never once hv u blocked an entire range....

saket is tat kinda prsn who reaps the benefit of ems n ditches it...and as fr as buxhit is cncerned,check his feedback and also jacke's..both r as respectable as u r

n these series of posts were nt meant to be narrowed dwn to any 1 cntry... it was a abroad based 'movement'
« Last Edit: Mar 06, 2010 06:35 AM by sangeeth » Logged
NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #63: Mar 06, 2010 06:40 AM

gang=india?

r u gona get rid of 50% of ems's mmbrs fr the sake of 1 prsn Huh? there r several who r renowned to create multis n get banned fr it never once hv u blocked an entire range....

saket is tat kinda prsn who reaps the benefit of ems n ditches it...and as fr as buxhit is cncerned,check his feedback and also jacke's..both r as respectable as u r

n these series of posts were nt meant to be narrowed dwn to any 1 cntry... it was a abroad based 'movement'

I never even said India, I had no idea you all came from there. Again you guys are trying to spin this into me being racist when Buxhit clearly broke the rules and acted rude.'

Anyways another one banned, whos next?

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #64: Mar 06, 2010 07:09 AM

Still wondering what is death ?

I as an atheist would say you need biology classes, but I respect your beliefs.

edit: what the hell saket? just call down.
Will wouldn't have banned him the first time if the chat logs didn't show it. For everyones information, Admins have access to the whole chat log and Ajay was not the one to bring the religious issue up and did not insult people that have other religious or non religious beliefs.
It is true he insulted someone but he was defending himself, its just like being beaten up in the middle of the street and just letting people beat you without trying to defend yourself.
His mod powers have already been revoked for this.
« Last Edit: Mar 06, 2010 07:27 AM by Miguel » Logged

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
ydptc

View Profile
Reply #65: Mar 06, 2010 07:34 AM

I never even said India, I had no idea you all came from there. Again you guys are trying to spin this into me being racist when Buxhit clearly broke the rules and acted rude.'

Anyways another one banned, whos next?
admin what is this..?
ok forget this..i was banned for no reason here at  ems
topic link  : http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,51511.0.html

Miguel blamed me for hacking The rocks website cashwing,com

Without proof saying that i was selling his db..

Then lied to  ems members that i was banned not because of hacking and because of bad language in ap PM..  Shocked

then y does it say
Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
Hacking EMS members websites! Your are not welcome here anymore!

.................Huh?Huh?Huh?    Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?

I waited for a solution for this..but it was closed  frusty

i guess ems is just losing its state of pride!

miguel/ajayp/the rock just keep me as a personal enemy ! so they wanted me banned!

It was also proved by 3+ members that i was not the hacker,etc

then a new excuse came up saying i broke the rules..

i was abusing a member!

which member? a members who is a phisher..creates multi accts for phishing ...anil90!

in anger...
NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #66: Mar 06, 2010 07:37 AM

rofl someone else shows their head in this thread, and who are you may I ask? Long lost soul with a grudge against EMS?

Are you the one that was selling a stolen database full of members info?

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
Miguel

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #67: Mar 06, 2010 07:39 AM

admin what is this..?
ok forget this..i was banned for no reason here at  ems
topic link  : http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,51511.0.html

Miguel blamed me for hacking The rocks website cashwing,com

Without proof saying that i was selling his db..

Then lied to  ems members that i was banned not because of hacking and because of bad language in ap PM..  Shocked

then y does it say
.................Huh?Huh?Huh?    Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?

I waited for a solution for this..but it was closed  frusty

i guess ems is just losing its state of pride!

miguel/ajayp/the rock just keep me as a personal enemy ! so they wanted me banned!

It was also proved by 3+ members that i was not the hacker,etc

then a new excuse came up saying i broke the rules..

i was abusing a member!

which member? a members who is a phisher..creates multi accts for phishing ...anil90!

in anger...

I do not have personal enemies.

saketasati

Googly Woogly Wushhhhhhh

View Profile WWW
Reply #68: Mar 06, 2010 07:57 AM

edit: what the hell saket? just call down.
Huh? Roll Eyes Sad

Northy so now is this topic opened only for banning??

Just close it and everyone back to their work. What you proving now?? I think almost everyone knows your power....

If you just waiting for me, then its ok with me as I said I will accept it peacefully Smiley

P.S. If I am getting banned i just need 5 minutes if possible (not for posting, just for doing some pending stuffs)..
« Last Edit: Mar 06, 2010 08:03 AM by saketasati » Logged

Turtle RulesWink
Roflmao

View Profile
Reply #69: Mar 06, 2010 08:45 AM

Im so sick of paying the bills for EMS and working on EMS just for ungrateful people who insult me, or call me a scammer ect, while they are using EMS to make money or promote  Angry

This is your forum so obivious u have to pay bills , u start crying like all scammers who closed PTC .. oh please invest or i will die rofl , are u really pathetic like this always ? thats why i guess your Buxout got dead bcoz u started thinking scam people .. dont worry this is Start of the end.

I told u dont mess with me u really dont know me , u are previous scammer of Earn3.com which nobody knows except your puppys Miguel and AjayP but if u want then i will advertise on all Aurora site that u was the scammer. If u want me to quit just shut your a** somewhere and dont mess with me

by the way why are u hiding yourself ( 1 Hidden Member ) are u scared with me rofl that is simbol u scared with truth .. Evil is also hiding himself when Godly things came to rule.
windell

View Profile
Reply #70: Mar 06, 2010 10:49 AM

I am very close to banning you also, but I think I should walk away and cool off.

Im so sick of paying the bills for EMS and working on EMS just for ungrateful people who insult me, or call me a scammer ect, while they are using EMS to make money or promote  Angry

EMS is not a charity,  you pay bills on EMS coz you want own a forum.
you sell banners and you get members and advertisers to clicksia and incentria
after you payoff the newbies EMS is profitable and you make much on EMS   Wink

buxhit is good forum member and you ban without  good reason
nitinkumar tell you that you wrong and you ban him
saket is kind and helpfull friend for buxhit and you say you will ban him
this is not related to religion, your a narcissist

EMS is nothing without trusted ptc owners
ban the scammers
do not ban trusted owners   

Miguel

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #71: Mar 06, 2010 11:04 AM

This is your forum so obivious u have to pay bills , u start crying like all scammers who closed PTC .. oh please invest or i will die rofl , are u really pathetic like this always ? thats why i guess your Buxout got dead bcoz u started thinking scam people .. dont worry this is Start of the end.

I told u dont mess with me u really dont know me , u are previous scammer of Earn3.com which nobody knows except your puppys Miguel and AjayP but if u want then i will advertise on all Aurora site that u was the scammer. If u want me to quit just shut your a** somewhere and dont mess with me

by the way why are u hiding yourself ( 1 Hidden Member ) are u scared with me rofl that is simbol u scared with truth .. Evil is also hiding himself when Godly things came to rule.

lol who cares what you say?
Why are you starting to pull me into this discussion. I have never offended you and actually like(d) you as a member.

Everyone knows Will owned earn3, he wasn't the main admin at buxout and what matters is the sites he owns atm. Which are not bux sites, until you own a real site you should shut up.

Go on and spend your money advertising on all sites that he earned earn3.

EMS is not a charity,  you pay bills on EMS coz you want own a forum.
you sell banners and you get members and advertisers to clicksia and incentria
after you payoff the newbies EMS is profitable and you make much on EMS   Wink

buxhit is good forum member and you ban without  good reason
nitinkumar tell you that you wrong and you ban him
saket is kind and helpfull friend for buxhit and you say you will ban him
this is not related to religion, your a narcissist

EMS is nothing without trusted ptc owners
ban the scammers
do not ban trusted owners   

EMS didn't give any money to Will, the banners have only been added about 1 week ago. EMS was only expense for Will but still he mantained it.
« Last Edit: Mar 06, 2010 11:07 AM by Miguel » Logged

saketasati

Googly Woogly Wushhhhhhh

View Profile WWW
Reply #72: Mar 06, 2010 11:37 AM

lol who cares what you say?
Maybe no one will care, even if I get banned no one will care, but I can bet even if you get banned no one will care too, do you really think here anyone cares for anyone else??

And when someone does, there are words comes like gang, racism etc....

but anyways 4 bans already said there are people caring for him, and I hope at least those people too care whom he helped..... Its a different thing if you or Northy or other people don't care what people think or care for others...

Anyways Buxhit now making so many accounts i don't think he'll be back, so can you please lock the Thread???

Really dunno why this thread still open....

Turtle RulesWink
Miguel

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #73: Mar 06, 2010 11:40 AM

Maybe no one will care, even if I get banned no one will care, but I can bet even if you get banned no one will care too, do you really think here anyone cares for anyone else??

And when someone does, there are words comes like gang, racism etc....

but anyways 4 bans already said there are people caring for him, and I hope at least those people too care whom he helped..... Its a different thing if you or Northy or other people don't care what people think or care for others...

Anyways Buxhit now making so many accounts i don't think he'll be back, so can you please lock the Thread???

Really dunno why this thread still open....

I just said that I do not about what he said in that post. Not what he says all the time.
I do care if you get banned.

IrfanPTC

View Profile
Reply #74: Mar 06, 2010 12:51 PM

I just said that I do not about what he said in that post. Not what he says all the time.
I do care if you get banned.

Then why are u jumping inside kiddoo when u dont want to mess stay away.

So NorthOwl uncle how are u feeling in hidden a** area ( 1 User Hidden ) see this is power of truth i forced u to hide yourself from Online list. This is called as true power i made u forced on your own forum to hide yourself .. can u realize now how truth works ? i am again telling u dont mess with me or may be sometime i will lock your a** or may be Kareem kick u for doing same stupidity all the time. Anger is not solution use brain which u dumped in your head .. if u will not use brain u will feel dizziness that is why Evil inside your brain make u proudy and ur all acts are giving ur -ve marks , i am more intelligent then u thats why giving u free suggestion. Stop scamming think again there is god who will punish u for sure wether u accept it or not but after death u cant even ask for forgiveness so its good time for u to accept that u done Mistake and u done partiality.

@Miguel from next time read the thread understand things and then put your nose inside or someone will punch u out.

oh yeah u can ban this IP next is waiting.  rofl
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.