eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jul 04, 2022 03:33 PM

Banner Contest: Win $1.25 + 1 Month Upgrade
Print
Author Topic: Banner Contest: Win $1.25 + 1 Month Upgrade  (Read 11205 times)
sangeeth

Referrals: 0

time's a gr8 teacher,but it kills its pupils :|

View Profile
Reply #45: Mar 06, 2010 02:32 AM

rofl so what ?

Check full NorthOwl already accepted that he is doing partiality bcoz this is his forum. nothing to worry everyone must follow him and respect him like grandfather and when he said its day say day when he said night say night when he make ban make new account and enjoy ..  rofl

ur reducin ur chances of bein taken back into the forum Sad dnt create multis plz
Kranti

View Profile
Reply #46: Mar 06, 2010 02:34 AM

ur reducin ur chances of bein taken back into the forum Sad dnt create multis plz

Lols am i not on forum ? if he will ban me this time it will remain mistry for him which new ID is coming ..  rofl by the way i will make him ref contest winner if he will ban me frquently  XD i am his downline.
saketasati

Referrals: 86

Googly Woogly Wushhhhhhh

View Profile WWW
Reply #47: Mar 06, 2010 02:36 AM

Regarding religious talk it is ok in certain circumstances, the reason it is not allowed mosty is because it creates to much controversy and emotions between different members. The way Buxhit talked about religion in this thread is clearly not the way to talk about it.
Please can you quote one para which u think inappropriate?? He just put the definition and that just to tell u about what they were discussing in the chat.. And i think he just took those definitions from Google, so ban google for it Smiley

YoungOne was actually banned for only creating sites to promote on EMS and then sell shortly after, after the 5th or 6th time doing this to members I had to draw the line.

Yes Delusional should be banned long ago I admit I have gone easy on him because he is an old timer.

Regarding reputation, the mods work really hard for free on this forum, and since they have to moderate members they are subject to more reputation abuse than a normal member. I think it is fair to remove bad feedback from a mod if it is invalid. Example banning a spammer and then the spammer gets mad and creates another account just to leave bad feedback, this is not right in my opinion.
Young was just example, u replied about banning him at first case, i was taking about him making another account to talk about his ban....

About Delu, not easy toooo easy and if one report is enough I'll make the complaint now...

I respect their work (but it goes for every forums, its what they choose because they like to work on that), yes that type of reps not right at all, but should be applied for all members... (But still why 1 neg rep is so imp for them to break the normal rules??)

wat?without the ban bein revoked? Shocked
It won't be sangeeth, Boss Is Always Right Wink

And lastly we not posting here for the unban (note its against the EMS rules i.e. asking for unban any member)..

easy guys chill northowl is a good owner

Yes he is great owner and I respect him for that and for his great sites, great forum, but I can't just blindly accept all the facts.. Buxhit is also a great person and very helpful, and his 3 day ban was totally without any reason...

Yelling is really one of the things I hate (and I am still cursing myself for posting all this Sad), but really this injustice is just increasing day by day here, and now it feels so insecure to post anything here now....

Just check my pm's lol, I am just getting pm's people saying I'll be getting banned too... It doesn't matter I have been here for 1.5 years, have never scammed anyone, never abused anyone, but as Today I am asking Straight Forward Questions...

CashTream Coming Soon, Excited big grin
Free Advertising $15+ Shocked
Turtle RulesWink
NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #48: Mar 06, 2010 02:37 AM

Lols am i not on forum ? if he will ban me this time it will remain mistry for him which new ID is coming ..  rofl by the way i will make him ref contest winner if he will ban me frquently  XD i am his downline.

This is just showing your character Buxhit, the way you are treating me and EMS is not right, and now you act this way after others come here and vouch for you saying your a good person?

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
Kranti

View Profile
Reply #49: Mar 06, 2010 02:40 AM

This is just showing your character Buxhit, the way you are treating me and EMS is not right, and now you act this way after others come here and vouch for you saying your a good person?

What i said to u ? terrorsit are not born but made. U made me abuser so all sin will go to u now ... alas but why are u worried ? u are not religious  rofl so no god means no punishment simple.

If u banned me , jacke and AjayP same day nobody will raise this issue but still u are partial and u are feel bad to accept truth.

Tell Kareem bhai to make some code to stop multi account creation can u ? if not then just shut up and do your partiality work and let me do my work. I am not pulling your pants till u not messup with me.
« Last Edit: Mar 06, 2010 02:43 AM by Kranti » Logged
saketasati

Googly Woogly Wushhhhhhh

View Profile WWW
Reply #50: Mar 06, 2010 02:45 AM

What i said to u ? terrorsit are not born but made. U made me abuser so all sin will go to u now ... alas but why are u worried ? u are not religious  rofl so no god means no punishment simple.

If u banned me , jacke and AjayP same day nobody will raise this issue but still u are partial and u are feel bad to accept truth.

Tell Kareem bhai to make some code to stop multi account creation can u ? if not then just shut up and do your partiality work and let me do my work. I am not pulling your pants till u not messup with me.

U made it tough Sad

Ok I'll be out of this thread now, but (sorry for  caps lock) I WASN'T FIGHTING FOR BUXHIT, MY POINT WAS ON SOME DECISIONS BEING MADE WHICH WERE REALLY REALLY INAPPROPRIATE, like banning Buxhit the first time (3 day ban)....

Turtle RulesWink
NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #51: Mar 06, 2010 02:50 AM

U made it tough Sad

Ok I'll be out of this thread now, but (sorry for  caps lock) I WASN'T FIGHTING FOR BUXHIT, MY POINT WAS ON SOME DECISIONS BEING MADE WHICH WERE REALLY REALLY INAPPROPRIATE, like banning Buxhit the first time (3 day ban)....

lol your leaving this thread after the person you were standing up for starts saying they are going to terrorize and cheat me and EMS?

saketasati

Googly Woogly Wushhhhhhh

View Profile WWW
Reply #52: Mar 06, 2010 02:54 AM

Yep this is what i wanted to tell, the same thing I was telling MEM for last 3 days, wish she had just once asked Northy to re-think...

Ajay shouldn't be banned, nor jacke or Buxhit as all were doing conversation, but if ban had to be issued, should be for all 4, Fj being the 4th Smiley

lol your leaving this thread after the person you were standing up for starts saying they are going to terrorize and cheat me and EMS?

Nope not for that, but yep I agree only here Buxhit too could have talked better (there are better ways to tell the Truth),

and c'mon this is not terrorizing, its what a normal person use to say in fight Smiley

cheating?? ye a little like Del, Fj and others did once they get banned....

only difference is they were scared of loosing the forum, while Buxhit is not as his business is not here....

Turtle RulesWink
NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #53: Mar 06, 2010 03:00 AM

Anyways this Buxhit person is bad news, I dont care what any of his supports say now, the way he is talking is not acceptable to anyone.

I rest my case on this issue, and I now have to ban parts of India thanks to this person.

saketasati

Googly Woogly Wushhhhhhh

View Profile WWW
Reply #54: Mar 06, 2010 03:08 AM

I rest my case on this issue, and I now have to ban parts of India thanks to this person.

Thanks for such racism, its a pity to see even in 21st century people judge people from their country instead of their behavior...

Let Buxhit be banned (nitin already banned, and my time is close too laugh laugh), but pls if possible here are my two suggestions...

First pls add this thing in the rules, so Indian Members know this before registering here, plus they know what to do and what not to do...

2nd suggestion is to add, that you not just the owner but Boss here too, and your decisions are above any rules or anything..

I am sure there will be no more fights in the forum I am sure big grin

Topic should be locked now, think its all solved Roll Eyes

Turtle RulesWink
NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #55: Mar 06, 2010 03:15 AM

Thanks for such racism, its a pity to see even in 21st century people judge people from their country instead of their behavior...

Excuse me I was not being racist at all, Buxhit gets a new IP in the same range every time he disconnects, so unfortunately I have to ban a whole IP range in India since he said he was going to continue making multiple accounts.

You took my words the wrong way clearly  Shocked

saketasati

Googly Woogly Wushhhhhhh

View Profile WWW
Reply #56: Mar 06, 2010 03:24 AM

Excuse me I was not being racist at all, Buxhit gets a new IP in the same range every time he disconnects, so unfortunately I have to ban a whole IP range in India since he said he was going to continue making multiple accounts.

You took my words the wrong way clearly  Shocked

I can only say then don't do this, it can't stop him, if you can't put other security just leave it (but it can't stop him, he can use proxy or anything)..

Too bad you still can't get Buxhit, he is a very good person, always helpful but your repeatedly wrong words against him, are letting him to do that.. I wish you could have accept the wrongs and had done what is appropriate now...

Anyways as your decisions can't be changed, just leave him, he will stop for sure,and i'll try to talk with him too....

But if you keep doing these it will encourage him to do more.....

And about Racism, this is not the first time from your side, I just don't want to bring past things....

Turtle RulesWink
NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #57: Mar 06, 2010 03:32 AM

Right you still defending this kid after the way he is treating me and EMS, I have tried to reason with your little gang of people but this is just silly.

I also do not appreciate being called a racist thank you very much, I have nothing more to say to you.

saketasati

Googly Woogly Wushhhhhhh

View Profile WWW
Reply #58: Mar 06, 2010 03:49 AM

Right you still defending this kid after the way he is treating me and EMS, I have tried to reason with your little gang of people but this is just silly.

I also do not appreciate being called a racist thank you very much, I have nothing more to say to you.

he is not kid, and even in age he is bigger than you.. He is not even in PTCs, but earning through one of the most cleanest ways, never have scammed anyone (even in the past), never was even the staff member of some scamming project or group...

Gang?? Hmm this is what Ajay told him first, which led to all that.....

I am defending about him banning the first time...

And no one likes the bad words/actions, and so this applies to Buxhit also who was banned for NO REASON (no solid proof, u just heard to one side)....

I also didn't liked when kareem said that I was afffecting CNH rating, even though I never asked anyone, even my cousin who comes online daily.... For that I even gave MEM my login details to check anything (she still have my details and I never changed them so that everyone knows when I don't do wrong I don't fear of it)..

And there is no such gang here, I hate nitin as much as he hates me shakefist shakefist, he posted here with the same feeling of decisions being partial...

He has not treated you badly before, but what u expect from someone when u ban them for no reason??

I also didn't tried to insult you, I really thought u would consider the fault and do appropriate thing (and then I would have edited all my posts), but anyways leave it.. Its really your forum Smiley

Sorry for being rude Wink

Turtle RulesWink
NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #59: Mar 06, 2010 04:12 AM

he is not kid, and even in age he is bigger than you.. He is not even in PTCs, but earning through one of the most cleanest ways, never have scammed anyone (even in the past), never was even the staff member of some scamming project or group...

I am very close to banning you also, but I think I should walk away and cool off.

Im so sick of paying the bills for EMS and working on EMS just for ungrateful people who insult me, or call me a scammer ect, while they are using EMS to make money or promote  Angry

You and your gang and other haters here want to attack me then bring it on, i'll ban every last one of you!
« Last Edit: Mar 06, 2010 04:14 AM by NorthOwl » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.