eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jun 26, 2022 09:08 PM

Banner Contest: Win $1.25 + 1 Month Upgrade
Print
Author Topic: Banner Contest: Win $1.25 + 1 Month Upgrade  (Read 11126 times)
NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Mar 05, 2010 09:24 PM

Athiest is religion from when ? Religion is based on Godly things if someone is not accepting god means no religion.
You have chat logs then u must see others fault which u ignored why ? u cant give any proper answer. A Mod can insult members by naming them as " Gang " but when member fight in defence it is called as Insult. Terrorist are not born but made bcoz they got a lot of partiality. If u are literate u can understand otherwise forget bcoz almost 70% member here knows the truth of banning.

Atheist is a belief just like every other belief. If you have some sort of religious of racial agenda then EMS is not the place for you. Here at EMS everyone is equal regardless of their beliefs or race. Earning money is universal regardless what part of the globe you reside.

Regarding your terrorism comment, terrorist are made because of religion, same thing with wars. So lets please keep your beliefs to yourself and respect others.

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
BuxHit.com

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #16: Mar 05, 2010 09:35 PM

Atheist is a belief just like every other belief. If you have some sort of religious of racial agenda then EMS is not the place for you. Here at EMS everyone is equal regardless of their beliefs or race. Earning money is universal regardless what part of the globe you reside.

Regarding your terrorism comment, terrorist are made because of religion, same thing with wars. So lets please keep your beliefs to yourself and respect others.

How much u know me ? how much u saw the chat logs ? how much u can understand reasons ? depends on yourself only. if u got full chatlog u will find things there FJWorld raised the chat for Athiest and AjayP raised the word " Gang " and when i finished my chat with my defending words .. u are the one who listened only AjayP not me and banned me that is indicating u are one sided u have no knowledge how to make judgements.

And for your kind information if u find me u will feel that i believe in humanity and u can ask people around EMS how i am , i really dont know how u understand people this is all depends on your brain capability. Is your brain capable to understand people online ? if not then u must give sometime to understand people and not just raise BAN without hearing second party. Your Moderators are also human they can also get hurt and they too can hurt .. and many times many people reported you but u ignored.

As many said to u many time , Forum is made by people so dont take it personal.

If u dont know me ask people first how i am.

Sorry forgot to tell definition of religion.

Religion : a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny
Athiest : there is nothing supernatural and its all systamatic process which will remain same from ages and for ages. Still wondering what is death ?
« Last Edit: Mar 05, 2010 09:41 PM by BuxHit.com » Logged

NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Mar 05, 2010 09:48 PM

How much u know me ? how much u saw the chat logs ? how much u can understand reasons ? depends on yourself only. if u got full chatlog u will find things there FJWorld raised the chat for Athiest and AjayP raised the word " Gang " and when i finished my chat with my defending words .. u are the one who listened only AjayP not me and banned me that is indicating u are one sided u have no knowledge how to make judgements.

And for your kind information if u find me u will feel that i believe in humanity and u can ask people around EMS how i am , i really dont know how u understand people this is all depends on your brain capability. Is your brain capable to understand people online ? if not then u must give sometime to understand people and not just raise BAN without hearing second party. Your Moderators are also human they can also get hurt and they too can hurt .. and many times many people reported you but u ignored.

As many said to u many time , Forum is made by people so dont take it personal.

If u dont know me ask people first how i am.

Sorry forgot to tell definition of religion.

Religion : a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny
Athiest : there is nothing supernatural and its all systamatic process which will remain same from ages and for ages. Still wondering what is death ?

Again you are bringing up religion and other peoples beliefs.
Religion, beliefs and race do not matter on EMS, we are all equal.

I am a reasonable easy going person, but if you cant keep the bible thumper stuff off my forum you are not welcome here.

You were banned for racial and religious talks about another member, it is very simple. If you cannot refrain from doing these things then please tell me now.

BuxHit.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: Mar 05, 2010 09:53 PM

Again you are bringing up religion and other peoples beliefs.
Religion, beliefs and race do not matter on EMS, we are all equal.

I am a reasonable easy going person, but if you cant keep the bible thumper stuff off my forum you are not welcome here.

You were banned for racial and religious talks about another member, it is very simple. If you cannot refrain from doing these things then please tell me now.

I think better stop bcoz i can find your understanding level. Ok its good i quit myself bcoz as u said yourself " my forum

Fine now everyone can read it not public forum but NorthOwl forum so rules are as per NorthOwl demands. Fine all clear we will not talk openly from now atleast i will not.

Thank You very much for your precious time.

Humanity comes later money comes first. XD

NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Mar 05, 2010 10:04 PM

Im a very chill guy about most things, but this is too much!
I work darn hard to keep this forum running, and you have no right to reap the benefits of this forum and then talk down to me and treat me like garbage.

Permanent Ban, Goodbye

anda346

View Profile
Reply #20: Mar 05, 2010 11:21 PM

make maony online with me
sangeeth

time's a gr8 teacher,but it kills its pupils :|

View Profile
Reply #21: Mar 05, 2010 11:28 PM

You were banned for racial  talks about another member, it is very simple. If you cannot refrain from doing these things then please tell me now.

y wud he talk abt the concerned prsn's race when both of them r frm the same race? Sad
saketasati

Referrals: 86

Googly Woogly Wushhhhhhh

View Profile WWW
Reply #22: Mar 06, 2010 12:35 AM

Here at EMS everyone is equal..

Sorry to interrupt friends, but this is really the joke of the day rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
(ok sorry for laughing on this serious matter Lips Sealed)

I am a reasonable easy going person..
Really?? Roll Eyes

Permanent Ban, Goodbye
Perma ban when he said he won't discuss it anymore?? Think u already had this in mind but was waiting for him to tell something for which u can easily ban?? But when he doesn't, as u wanted to, u did banned him???

Its not that simple.... There was general chat going on in the chat, and I don't need to tell about Fj as everyone knows him... And tell us u banned him after seeing all chat logs?? Or otherwise don't say such things that u made good decision....

I won't say it was Ajay's fault, but it was never Buxhit's fault.. And I too have chat logs, there WAS NOTHING much related to Religion or Racism... And it was not even a public thread/post? Those guys were talking/debating, and when Ajay showed chats of one person u banned them???

And even in the posts here, he just told the Definition of the words, and u  said he bringing those topics?? So all you want to say if you banned anyone they just be quiet and accept it?? Oh yes its your forum Smiley

But please stop saying things, that you are neutral to everyone plssssssss. EMS is very active, and one of the best place for PTC related people, this is the reason most people stick here, but it was never neutral..

Its called forum, but its always been your forum (though most forums work to be like public forum and banned issues only on breaking the rules, here they get banned for saying the truth Smiley)

Whenever anyone has reported about mods, they have been banned (either instantly or being flagged like Buxhit, and then even a slightest thing had gave them the ban)...

I have been in this forum for more than 1.5 years, and I have hardly seen anyone got banned on breaking rules (not talking about newbies or spammers though), but most being banned as you or other staff wanted to (not even members, if they complain then AT MOST people get warned)..

Do not create multiple accounts - PERIOD having multi accounts here will get you banned
Permanently banned members may not continue to be on the forum or re-register again.

These Rules Ever Applied?? Delu, Fj?? (I am naming Fj as he didn't changed and he was in the chat too debating on all this, and most prolly it was him starting that Atheist subject)..

Del joined as "V", when I figured I reported the staff, and reply I got was they know and asked me to keep it secret (I have the screenshots, let me know if I need to post them)Huh? That tells everything LOL.

Did he stopped yet?? U wanna see his gpt script?? oh ok ok it was his last chance right?? Then I am complaining about him. The script he sold us (and many others) is not what he said, we can't even open the site because its not even finished. You want proof?? I'll give you admin access, then let me know what you think.....

Do not ask any of the staff to remove feedback left in your account, it is not allowed in any circumstances, any requests via PM or topic will be followed by a warning or a ban depending on our mood.
Any circumstances?? Then if I am not wrong negative reputations from many or every Mod have been removed??? (I don't care about reason as its clearly written ANY circumstances)..

You know better than me, as how many old people left EMS, just because they can't take your actions (or other things of urs)....

I always like to be quiet and accept everything (even though I know almost everything as like what Delu knows or other old people, ), but banning Buxhit was the worst thing. He has been helpful to so many people, I hardly think anyone else in the forum is that much helpful....

You should be proud of the forum, its members who run it (as without them word forum has no meaning), but sadly you shouldn't be proud of your Actions....

You banned Buxhit, because he never scared of being banned (as he don't fear that he may loose ref-deal/ex board and so money) and always tells the Truth on face....

Others (even me as I want to see Owner's Board) care about not loosing ref-deal/ex boards so they just talk about the wrong doings in forum in pm's etc (even the last time u banned buxhit, I got more than 15 pm's asking/telling me about him), and thats why they don't tell the truth...

If you like to or dare to listen the Truth, just close the ref-deal/ex board and once people have no fear of loosing the forum, you can hear the Truth from them clearly....

No one treating like you garbage, many people respect you for the forum, but if you wont take good actions how will???

You never made any Mod on member's request or anything??

Ajay is a wonderful guy and a great asset to the forum, but maybe maybe he is not that great for being a mod, as he a little short tampered (may not now, but at starting he was a little) and thats why many people complained about him or weere not happy. But for you nothing mattered (or I think it does, as almost everyone who complained got banned rofl)..........

CashTream Coming Soon, Excited big grin
Free Advertising $15+ Shocked
Turtle RulesWink
sangeeth

View Profile
Reply #23: Mar 06, 2010 01:12 AM

well really,if some1 as respected as saket wud risk bein banned,there must be somethin brewin.........

@NorthOwl:check ur chat logs at the time wen the mps scandal broke out...jus see wat ajayp told me...no more comments frm me...check those logs if u want to know wat kind of ppl hv been entrusted with the responsibility to run the site

and,forums r places where public discussions take place...

a bit more transperancy in ur bannin process,  plz Smiley if ur gonna listen to the opinion of jus one prsn then,srry but the result cn be manipulated...giv ppl a chance to defend themselves...

a forum is a democratic place...if only a few ppl exercise paramount arbitrary powers,then,really a forum ceases to be one.

both jacke and buxhit never break rules....if u ban them fr somethin as trivial as tat then y dny u ban ppl who say more grievous things Huh? jus coz they happen to be ppl of high authority Huh?
NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Mar 06, 2010 01:22 AM

I do not know Buxhit or have anything against them, all I simply asked them is to not talk about religion and judging others. As you can see by his responses he clearly would not respect my reasonable request, all he kept posting was religious stuff and rude responses to me.

Im shocked that saketasati  would come and attack me after Buxhit talked to me the way he did, but I guess they are close or something.

sangeeth

View Profile
Reply #25: Mar 06, 2010 01:32 AM

Im shocked that saketasati  would come and attack me after Buxhit talked to me the way he did,

it tells me 2 things-->tat buxhit is revered by many here and tat ppl here support justice more thn  Lips Sealed

saket is as close to buxhit as u r to Lips Sealed

and y dnt u check the logs i was talkin abt Wink

jacke is one of the seniormost mmbrs here....look at the amt of refs hes got...he loves ems n never breaks rules(but he says the truth)

http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,45162.msg449448.html#msg449448

he has the fundamentals in place who said tat? Wink
nitinkumar

Referrals: 3

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #26: Mar 06, 2010 01:36 AM

Why you count everything which do not post like you want is attacking you? As I know Saket when I join your forum he is a natural guy like me. He knows that what is wrong and what is right? Buxhit was great assest to member of these forum like Ajayp is for you and your forum. EMS might be active forum but not a independent forum at all like GPF, Talkptc and globalfriendsonline.  I did say in some other post that this forum is heaven for scammer now I would like to include this forum is heaven for those who post like you want.

sangeeth

View Profile
Reply #27: Mar 06, 2010 01:43 AM

ya n wat strikes me as odd bein odd is tat the prsn coz of who buxhit and jacke got banned has been involved in many high profile bans

co-incidence? der
NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #28: Mar 06, 2010 01:43 AM

it tells me 2 things-->tat buxhit is revered by many here and tat ppl here support justice more thn  Lips Sealed

saket is as close to buxhit as u r to Lips Sealed

and y dnt u check the logs i was talkin abt Wink

jacke is one of the seniormost mmbrs here....look at the amt of refs hes got...he loves ems n never breaks rules(but he says the truth)

http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,45162.msg449448.html#msg449448

he has the fundamentals in place who said tat? Wink

Look I have nothing against Jacke or Buxhit, I respect them as active members. The reason they had the temporary ban is because Ajay came to me with a complaint and asking for them to be banned. Im not sure if it was correct or not but it was a few day temp ban.

The reason BuxHit it banned now is the way he talked to me personally in this post, it was totally uncalled for.

saketasati

Referrals: 86

Googly Woogly Wushhhhhhh

View Profile WWW
Reply #29: Mar 06, 2010 01:46 AM

I do not know Buxhit or have anything against them, all I simply asked them is to not talk about religion and judging others. As you can see by his responses he clearly would not respect my reasonable request, all he kept posting was religious stuff and rude responses to me.

Im shocked that saketasati  would come and attack me after Buxhit talked to me the way he did, but I guess they are close or something.

Yes surely you don't know him...

Sorry Northy I really don't like to attack anyone (whether its you or a normal member), but after what has been done to Buxhit, I can't take it. As I said he is been the most helpful guy (not just for me but ask 100 other people here) and for that he got this, is unacceptable at any cost...

Again I really don't think still there has been said anything bad about religion so that is out of question...

About judging well it was wrong, so you must hear that.... Even 3 day ban was the wrong action, u didn't even heard from Buxhit, u just took decision on what Ajay showed, 2nd it was not even in the forum, and I don't think there are rules made for chat, 3rd it was a 2 way conversation between them, not just Buxhit abusing Ajay or Fj...

And he was rude to u, but what would u expect after someone banned u for no reason?? What u will expect when you don't even want to hear its side??

Definitely you don't know him, and thats why u were not neutral to him. Am I right Sir??

I really didn't wanted this, and thats why from last 3 days I tried my best to convince MEM, just wanted her to show who is Buxhit and if it was done correct with him... But.... and that made me to post here....

I have seen enough injustice here, and this one is really the biggest for me. I am really not someone very imp and surely u won't be knowing me much, so better u ban me too, or I also won't be able to stop myself now.....

I still want to hear from you about Del and V case, about reputation case (why being removed from mods) and other answers..

If all those have been done fr appropriate reasons u must have the answers....

Yes I am close to Buxhit, yes I am close to many other Indians here, just because its easy for me to call them, while hard to call other members here (which are still my very good friends)...

But I know jacke too, I know youngone too, I know Delu too, I know albs too, I know Thomas too.....

But neither Buxhit nor anyone else gives me money to post here, nor it affects me whether Buxhit gets banned from here or not (as almost everyone I know is added in my yahoo or gmail)....

CashTream Coming Soon, Excited big grin
Free Advertising $15+ Shocked
Turtle RulesWink
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.